Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AshTara

thanks 😊 will check it out!

U are fan of Imran abbas right... then do watch Anjuman... he was looking brilliant in that telefilm...
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Falak_Bubblezzz

U are fan of Imran abbas right... then do watch Anjuman... he was looking brilliant in that telefilm...

sure πŸ˜ƒ thank u!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I didnt like khirad much either. my fav in humsafar was definitely sara!! πŸ˜ƒ i loved her dressing style and her accent and her attitude. i wish she hadnt let herself be fooled by asher's mother. love can really make you blind, it seems. i hated it when she died! 😭

I agree...I loved Sara...I wish she didn't die too, but she seemed like a hopeless case at that point so her committing suicide though was awful to see, was sort of expected I feel.

Naveen, the girl who played Sara is really pretty in my opinion..and I love the way she talks too..she's a VJ/RJ so I guess that helps. lol..I wish she did more work..but sadly she got married and don't see her coming back anytime soon.
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sure πŸ˜ƒ thank u!

and if u like fawad khan then u can watch behadd and arman...❀️
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSluvsSI

It depends how anyone wish to dress up :) in islam it is to wear something which cover urself properly thats what u can be revealed even in salwar suit so whatever u dress up a girl in our culture tries to cover up hereself fuly but now as people take modernism as other name for Revelation thats what is now being followed blindly but in end all depends on their own thinking how they wish to carry on themselves.. normally in our middle class a guy or family head doesn't allow or like thats what u can conclude from zgh scenes

just to add to MSluvsSI

Sleeveless tops are worn in Pakistan today, but more so in the upper class folks or possibly upper middle class. A middle class girl like Kashaf would not be seen wearing sleeveless. The whole trend of wearing sleeveless started a few years back in Pakistan, otherwise the usual dressing in Pakistan did not consist of sleeveless for women..and that at the end of the day has a lot to do with religion and Pakistan as a country was founded on the basis of Islam. Even the traditional shalwar kameez, is not sleeveless..though today, you'll see sleeveless shalwar kameezes/kurtas etc as Pakistan is always booming with their fashion sense ..but as I said, you're more likely to see a upper class, rich Pakistani girl living in the suburbs wearing sleeveless as opposed to a middle/lower class one in Pakistan.

About Zaroon scolding Asmara..Zaroon's character was shown as a conservative kind when it came to women (hypocritical - yes πŸ˜†)..so that had more to do with that than anything else. ZGH actually shows what we're talking about..compare Asmara/Sara to Kashaf's dressing sense..and you'll see how there's a difference in culture.
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

just to add to MSluvsSI

Sleeveless tops are worn in Pakistan today, but more so in the upper class folks or possibly upper middle class. A middle class girl like Kashaf would not be seen wearing sleeveless. The whole trend of wearing sleeveless started a few years back in Pakistan, otherwise the usual dressing in Pakistan did not consist of sleeveless for women..and that at the end of the day has a lot to do with religion and Pakistan as a country was founded on the basis of Islam. Even the traditional shalwar kameez, is not sleeveless..though today, you'll see sleeveless shalwar kameezes/kurtas etc as Pakistan is always booming with their fashion sense ..but as I said, you're more likely to see a upper class, rich Pakistani girl living in the suburbs wearing sleeveless as opposed to a middle/lower class one in Pakistan.

About Zaroon scolding Asmara..Zaroon's character was shown as a conservative kind when it came to women (hypocritical - yes πŸ˜†)..so that had more to do with that than anything else. ZGH actually shows what we're talking about..compare Asmara/Sara to Kashaf's dressing sense..and you'll see how there's a difference in culture.

It after ZGH that i started noticing. I really like the salwar suits sila wears in dil e muzter. Most of them are long sleeved long flowy kurti and they look so pretty😳
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Falak_Bubblezzz

I dint like Anjuman at all.. Neither the plot nor the lead actress.πŸ˜•

How can imran forget his childhood love n fall for Anjuman in such short duration??? I understand his guilt of ruining her career but not his oh-so-suddenly-realized-true-love...😑

The original plot of the story seems much more practical and believeable.

This one is bad.. You marry a tawaif whom your brother, who lives with you, crazily loved once upon a time and then u have a loving bhabhi who will never forget the fact that her husband cheated on her for Anjuman.
Huh!
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed to starstruck thanks for adding up :)
AshTara thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I agree...I loved Sara...I wish she didn't die too, but she seemed like a hopeless case at that point so her committing suicide though was awful to see, was sort of expected I feel.

Naveen, the girl who played Sara is really pretty in my opinion..and I love the way she talks too..she's a VJ/RJ so I guess that helps. lol..I wish she did more work..but sadly she got married and don't see her coming back anytime soon.

oh no i really liked her and i was kind of surprised tht she didnt seem to have appeared in other shows...well anyway she is a great performer, and of ocurse gorgeous looking! 😊
AshTara thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

I dint like Anjuman at all.. Neither the plot nor the lead actress.πŸ˜•

How can imran forget his childhood love n fall for Anjuman in such short duration??? I understand his guilt of ruining her career but not his oh-so-suddenly-realized-true-love...😑

The original plot of the story seems much more practical and believeable.

This one is bad.. You marry a tawaif whom your brother, who lives with you, crazily loved once upon a time and then u have a loving bhabhi who will never forget the fact that her husband cheated on her for Anjuman.
Huh!

well, it did seem to contain a lot of over large hearted people πŸ˜† i mean, everyone except wajahat agreed to the marriage of asif and anjum so readily... tht really dosent happen.

but i kind of get asif's love story. he and his bhabhi's sister had been engaged since childhood so they knew they were going to get married and they naturally developed and encouraged romantic feelings and affection towards each other. but asif really fell in love with anjuman only. he didnt want to, he didnt plan to, but he did. it. besides, his brother didnt love anjuman, he was only infatuated and then he presumably got over it. but yes, the whole idea of marrying her and bringing her to live in the same house with his brother was too far fetched. πŸ˜•

anyway, i watched it only and only for imran and i wasnt disappointed!! he looked dashing and he smiled and cried and shouted and acted brilliantly and charmed me all over again!! 😳 (although his smile is enough to charm me 😳) may be i'm trying to justify the love story coz im biased towards imran πŸ˜†

P.S. the lead actress anjuman seemed to me to bear a striking resemblance to bollywood actor deepika padukone.
Edited by AshTara - 11 years ago