Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Wow, you're on a roll! Lol yeah Mehreen Raheel is always the second lead especially in Fawad's shows lol

Oh and a lot of people said how Humsafar and MZZB had a similar storyline with minute differences. MZZB released first though.

Do watch Pani Jaisa Pyar next if you can lol..it's short too.

I started kuch pyar ka pagalpan, but i dnt like the girl who plays his firangi cousin at all. Youtube episode are not good quality either.

Did i tell you while watching MZZB, in all imram scenes, i was thinking of how Fawad would have done this part...😆

Can someone tell me what does "numm" mean?

yeah, you're talking about Ayesha Khan..I found her very annoying as Daneez. I mostly liked the first half of the show with Kiran and Mujtaba..I also liked Shamreiz. Did you finish it?

oh yeah, I actually don't even remember much of Imran's scenes from MZZB to be honest..😆 ..but I'm sure Fawad could've pulled off that role with ease.

Edited: numm means damp/moist/somewhat wet...I made sure with my dad loll..I was wrong initially so wanted to correct myself. It makes sense if you think about it..a lot of times we hear 'aankhein hain numm'

Just wanted to correct myself about numm's definition in urdu
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I started kuch pyar ka pagalpan, but i dnt like the girl who plays his firangi cousin at all. Youtube episode are not good quality either.

Did i tell you while watching MZZB, in all imram scenes, i was thinking of how Fawad would have done this part...😆

Can someone tell me what does "numm" mean?

yeah, you're talking about Ayesha Khan..I found her very annoying as Daneez. I mostly liked the first half of the show with Kiran and Mujtaba..I also liked Shamreiz. Did you finish it?

oh yeah, I actually don't even remember much of Imran's scenes from MZZB to be honest..😆 ..but I'm sure Fawad could've pulled off that role with ease.

Edited: numm means damp/moist/somewhat wet...I made sure with my dad loll..I was wrong initially so wanted to correct myself. It makes sense if you think about it..a lot of times we hear 'aankhein hain numm'

Just wanted to correct myself about numm's definition in urdu

Aaah..okk
All the while i was thinking of it as Numm as in "tum"... So its actually numm as in "some"
😆
stardust2011 thumbnail
I have a question here..pls dnt take me otherwise, i am trying to understand the culture in Pakistan...

1. Do people still get married to their cousins nowadays? ( couple f my north indian frnds could nt digest this fact and quit the dramas after1-2episodes. In southern india, there used to be a time when similar, not exactly same, trends existed.)

2. Do guys take more than one wife in this generation too? Gosh i would kill my husband if he evens thinks abt doing that...😛
sarah88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey me from India too...I DUNNO KNW THAT PAK SERIALS R SO ADDICTIVE..ONCE I WAS BROWSING A SONG ON YT n I just saw humsafar...from d 1st epi I got so addicted that I completed watching humsafar in a day.Awww I love Fawad n Mahira...I watch d repeats...just love humsafar...wat a show
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, I'm from India too. 😊 my first ever pakistani show was Meri zaat zarra e benishan, it was handed to me on a platter - a friend gave me all the episodes via bluetooth on my cellphone and i started watching and watched it through the whole night till 5 a.m. when my eyes refused to remain open any longer 😆 reluctantly i went to sleep and four hours later, i started watching again and watched it sitting, standing, lying, all through the day and finished it by evening!

ever since, i started looking out for more shows, i got recommendations for humsafar and zindagi gulzar hai so i downloaded these two. then i came across dil e muztar which im still watching and wait eagerly for the next episode every saturday. and i totally adore imran abbas ever since meri zaat! 😳

i simply loved all these shows!!! they are so amazing. being a muslim, i was really happy to watch shows which i could relate to as they potrayed many aspects of islamic culture. the actors are fabulous. the dresses, the language, the stories, they are amazing and gripping. and the best thing is that they dont drag like hindi serials. seriously, as the topic maker mentioned, pakistani shows cover in one episode what would take at least 4 months in a indian show. 😆

so, anyway, i never knew there was a forum for pakistani shows on I-F, but im glad to have finally discovered it... i want to watch more of these shows,, so if anyone has any recommendations, please let them come my way 😊
xpakigirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
glad to know that you liked our culture and dramas...😆
xpakigirlx thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

I have a question here..pls dnt take me otherwise, i am trying to understand the culture in Pakistan...

1. Do people still get married to their cousins nowadays? ( couple f my north indian frnds could nt digest this fact and quit the dramas after1-2episodes. In southern india, there used to be a time when similar, not exactly same, trends existed.)

2. Do guys take more than one wife in this generation too? Gosh i would kill my husband if he evens thinks abt doing that...😛

yes we still have that cousin marraige in pakistan...umm marriage..well its not considered good so it happens usually after first one ends..😊
xpakigirlx thumbnail
shehr e zaat..mahira khans ..u have to watch itt..!
Frida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hola, I am an Indian too.. The 1st Pak serial I came across was Humsafar. The story & everything else about it was so addictive that I finished the whole series in just 2 days. After that there was no looking back. I googled for Fawad's serials & then watched Dastaan & ZGH. Currently, I am following Kankar & Dil-e Muztar. I loved Fawad's telefilm - Behadd too.

I was never a fan of Indian serials except for IPK. However, Pak serials have become my new addiction!! Their stories, execution, characters, music & Urdu dialogues are very captivating.
Now the Indian shows look ridiculous & redundant to me.
I know this sounds cliched but Pak are like breath of fresh air for me :)
I hope someone here can recommend me other nice serials to follow!!
I am glad to come across this forum to keep myself updated on new upcoming & also ongoing serials.
stardust2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Frida

Hola, I am an Indian too.. The 1st Pak serial I came across was Humsafar. The story & everything else about it was so addictive that I finished the whole series in just 2 days. After that there was no looking back. I googled for Fawad's serials & then watched Dastaan & ZGH. Currently, I am following Kankar & Dil-e Muztar. I loved Fawad's telefilm - Behadd too.

I was never a fan of Indian serials except for IPK. However, Pak serials have become my new addiction!! Their stories, execution, characters, music & Urdu dialogues are very captivating.
Now the Indian shows look ridiculous & redundant to me.
I know this sounds cliched but Pak are like breath of fresh air for me :)
I hope someone here can recommend me other nice serials to follow!!
I am glad to come across this forum to keep myself updated on new upcoming & also ongoing serials.

Ditto!!😉

You must watch Humsafar and Dastaan. Dastaan was like looking at the other side of coin, since i am an indian. Once u watch it, you will know😉