Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Fawad's a phenomena now...he's brilliant.

Have you tried Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan and Akbari Asghari? those also have Fawad in it. Personally. Fawad's character in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan is one of my favorites. He was so good as Mujtaba to say the least. In Akbari Asghari, there's Fawad & Imran btw.

Also, since you mentioned you started watching Imran Abbas initially..you should check out Malal..he was amazing in that show.

Apart from that, there are many other shows that are awesome yet don't have Fawad..and when time permits, you should give those a try too.

Could you recommend some?

Will definitely check the ones you've mentioned.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeeti10

Could you recommend some?

Will definitely check the ones you've mentioned.

these are without Fawad but I'd really recommend them.

Pani Jaisa Pyar
Daam
Malal
Mera Naseeb
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
Meri Zaat Zarre Benishaan
Vasl
Doraha
Durre Shahwar

adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Pani Jaisa Pyar
Daam
Malal
Mera Naseeb
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
Vasl
Doraha
Durre Shahwar

Thank you!
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: borreg

</div>

<div>
I loved ur dp...

watch armaan too for Fawad😳

thanks...
even i like ur dp cause i am a fan of barun as well...
i have downloaded armaan...but haven't watched it yet...a little bit buzy nowadays
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Pani Jaisa Pyar
Daam
Malal
Mera Naseeb
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
Vasl
Doraha
Durre Shahwar

I skipped through second half of Ashk.. It was really bad, reminded me of typical bollywood flicks where Gaon ki gori is always the good one and ends up with the guy. The girl who plays his modern friend, does she always play second lead to hero? She ws in dastaan, ZGH, ashk, meri zaat...πŸ˜†

I finished meri zaat zarra-e-benishaan. It a great drama, story telling was nice.
Is n't humsafar's plot also similar to this? Just that the judai duration was only 4-5yrs in humsafar.πŸ˜ƒ

Mera naseeb was good too, liked sanam saeed in that. She is a super performer. But the lady who has impressed me the most is Sameena Peerzada, she is stupendo-fantabulously-fantastical in all her roles.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

I skipped through second half of Ashk.. It was really bad, reminded me of typical bollywood flicks where Gaon ki gori is always the good one and ends up with the guy. The girl who plays his modern friend, does she always play second lead to hero? She ws in dastaan, ZGH, ashk, meri zaat...πŸ˜†

I finished meri zaat zarra-e-benishaan. It a great drama, story telling was nice.
Is n't humsafar's plot also similar to this? Just that the judai duration was only 4-5yrs in humsafar.πŸ˜ƒ

Mera naseeb was good too, liked sanam saeed in that. She is a super performer. But the lady who has impressed me the most is Sameena Peerzada, she is stupendo-fantabulously-fantastical in all her roles.

Wow, you're on a roll! Lol yeah Mehreen Raheel is always the second lead especially in Fawad's shows lol

Oh and a lot of people said how Humsafar and MZZB had a similar storyline with minute differences. MZZB released first though.

Do watch Pani Jaisa Pyar next if you can lol..it's short too.

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Wow, you're on a roll! Lol yeah Mehreen Raheel is always the second lead especially in Fawad's shows lol

Oh and a lot of people said how Humsafar and MZZB had a similar storyline with minute differences. MZZB released first though.

I started kuch pyar ka pagalpan, but i dnt like the girl who plays his firangi cousin at all. Youtube episode are not good quality either.

Did i tell you while watching MZZB, in all imram scenes, i was thinking of how Fawad would have done this part...πŸ˜†

Can someone tell me what does "numm" mean?
starstruckk thumbnail

I started kuch pyar ka pagalpan, but i dnt like the girl who plays his firangi cousin at all. Youtube episode are not good quality either.

Did i tell you while watching MZZB, in all imram scenes, i was thinking of how Fawad would have done this part...πŸ˜†

Can someone tell me what does "numm" mean?

yeah, you're talking about Ayesha Khan..I found her very annoying as Daneez. I mostly liked the first half of the show with Kiran and Mujtaba..I also liked Shamreiz. Did you finish it?

oh yeah, I actually don't even remember much of Imran's scenes from MZZB to be honest..πŸ˜† ..but I'm sure Fawad could've pulled off that role with ease.

Edited: numm means damp/moist/somewhat wet...I made sure with my dad loll..I was wrong initially so wanted to correct myself. It makes sense if you think about it..a lot of times we hear 'aankhein hain numm'
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You need alot of courage to watch Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishaan. That show always makes me cry soo much! This show was more intense than Humsafar..

Haha! Omg yes! Her name is Mehreen Rahael and she is always playing the second lead mostly with Fawad! πŸ˜†
Samina Peerzada is a total gem! I love her! She can do both positive and negative roles perfectly.
Edited by mary78613 - 11 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anything for Fawad! I dnt like the female leads in Ashk though.

Funny thing is tht i started off loving Imran abbas, so i saw his dramas first. Till then i had nt seen any of fawad's show, n i dint understand everyone's craziness over him. But then i saw humsafar😳

Fawad acts way better than most of the telly n bolly actors. His intensity reminds me of Aamir Khan.⭐️
I also love his accented English :)

Imran Abbas is good but not as good as Fawad in terms of acting, but i really liked one of his tele films which was aired recently. Its called Anjuman, give it a try its pretty good..

Wow! Thats a huge compliment for him to be compared to Aamir Khan. He sure is talented πŸ˜ƒ