Tarang housefull awards winners list Updated

aaida thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is the list of winners Updated(and my gut feeling was right, mentioned on page 2πŸ˜†)

******Best Director Yasir Nawaz for Anjuman

******Best Jodi Fawad Khan and Amina Sheikh for Armaan

******Best Actress female Sara Loren for Anjuman

******Best Actor leading goes to (Drum rolls + hoping its fawad or faisal or mikaal) Sami Khan 😭 😭😭for Devar Bhabi and Faisal Qureshi for AainaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Best Telefilm Anjuman

Best Song Dil dhadkey from Anjuman

Best Supporting Actor male Vasay Chaudhry for Armaan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Best Supporting Actor female Sanam Saeed for DMDT

Best Editor goes to Kamran and Asad for ATMJH

Best Music Director award goes to WAJID ALI for Devar Bhabi

Best Art Director award goes to Fiza Ali for Armaan

Best Screenplay goes to Zarjabeel for Anjuman

Best styling award goes to Wajid for Aaina

Edited by aaida - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Was there no best jodi award? And best telefilm should've gone to Armaan, I liked it a lot better than Anjuman.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm glad Sami won..he's such an underrated yet good actor. I'm watching Mere Harjai these days on ARY and though the show is weird and kind of stupid..πŸ˜†..Sami's acting still makes me watch it..he's pretty darn good.
starstruckk thumbnail
btw, there was no female best actress award?
aaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

btw, there was no female best actress award?

The answer to your ques is I don't know (let alone the awards ceremony im not even in the country) im just posting the official tweets and they havent updated since they announced the best actor but someone did post that the best actress went to Sara Loren for Anjuman im waiting for the official tweet though.
aaida thumbnail
Sami Khan and Faisal Qureshi with the trophies

aaida thumbnail

I'm glad Sami won..he's such an underrated yet good actor. I'm watching Mere Harjai these days on ARY and though the show is weird and kind of stupid..πŸ˜†..Sami's acting still makes me watch it..he's pretty darn good.

Don't get me wrong Sami Khan is an amazing actor im following three of his dramas including Mere HarjaiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, but these were telefilm awards and I was hoping that Mikaal should get it because he was really funny in that telefilm and he made me laugh buuuttt...ahhh
Edited by aaida - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaida

Don't get me wrong Sami Khan is an amazing actor im following three of his dramas including Mere HarjaiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, but these were telefilm awards and I was hoping that Mikaal should get it because he was really funny in that telefilm and he made me laugh buuuttt...ahhh

I haven't watched any telefilm yet except for Armaan. πŸ˜†

but yeah I've heard a lot of good things about Mikaal's performance in that telefilm..I wouldn't have mind had he won or any of the other actors. They're all amazing in their own right.
aaida thumbnail

I haven't watched any telefilm yet except for Armaan. πŸ˜†

but yeah I've heard a lot of good things about Mikaal's performance in that telefilm..I wouldn't have mind had he won or any of the other actors. They're all amazing in their own right.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† funny you only watched Armaan and I watched each and every telefilm except Devar Bhabi (I fast forwarded DMDT after half an hour though) and even if Sami Khan was so good in it that he won the best actor award for it, still can't watch it because aunty Saima is wayyy tooo filmy for my liking.

aaida thumbnail
And whoever get to know about the last 3 i.e actress director and best jodi awards do share btw i have a feeling that its either going to be sara loren or saba qamar fot best actress, yasir nawaz for anjuman and either FK&AS or FQ&SQ lets seee