Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Closed...

Guys watch this VM.. It is heart breaking and I wanted them to use this song instead of Tadap Tadap

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x116ixf

Fricking Tanwh**e 😑 She also has the most annoying voice 😑
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ATTENTION

Guys we have let it slide but please refrain from mentioning Jennifer anywhere on this thread. Since we cannot be anything but sarcastic it will fall under the new IF COC celebrity slander rule and we will get shut down. For the sake of TKF please keep all conversations related to KaBhii and their connection to QH.

- Team TKF
Edited by delena90 - 11 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is this spoiler news about Asad slapping that bitch when he witnesses her pushing Z off the cliff, then AsYa get married but that bitch comes back again?! 😲

😑
626918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

What is this spoiler news about Asad slapping that bitch when he witnesses her pushing Z off the cliff, then AsYa get married but that bitch comes back again?! 😲

😑

The spoilers make absolutely no sense at all.. I think we better stop beating our heads over this... If Asad slaps Tanveer and figures out her truth, the only way I see her coming back is if she pulls the baby daddy card, which is so KEKTAπŸ₯±
countingstarz thumbnail

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

😑

I'm not believing any spoilers , this one sounds like some fanfiction πŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Lol Tanvi who wrote the "article" on the other forum ? I can't get over how hilarious it was and the comments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
626918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Lol Tanvi who wrote the "article" on the other forum ? I can't get over how hilarious it was and the comments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pm me...πŸ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

The spoilers make absolutely no sense at all.. I think we better stop beating our heads over this... If Asad slaps Tanveer and figures out her truth, the only way I see her coming back is if she pulls the baby daddy card, which is so KEKTAπŸ₯±

But if she pulls the baby daddy card...it means they DID have it? 🀒 Sorry I just cannot seem to let this issue go, it's been bugging me since forever 😑
KulfiBai thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

What? Where? Which article?
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
arent mods suppose to be back :S