Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

626918 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Is Surbhi just surrounded by men there or something? πŸ˜†

Look at all the men surrounding her..πŸ˜†... Why is there just only men everywhere??? πŸ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do you guys reckon we'll get the factory BTS soon, since the episode has already aired?
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is Surbhi just surrounded by men there or something? πŸ˜†

Mostly men went on the trip I think πŸ˜† She probably wanted to sight see and they went along for protection . I bet she's friendly with the spot boys and stuff too .
Niharikapriya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Do you guys reckon we'll get the factory BTS soon, since the episode has already aired?

chi🀒

Word Count: 1

countingstarz thumbnail

For Bal's sake I hope there isπŸ˜† I'm not sure I want to see that 🀒
626918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Lol yeah he must be talking to the wife since she knows his moods before they even start . πŸ˜†

I bet he must be talking about how everyone called him arrogant ... Poor Grover...😭... He didn't even want to talk about her during the press conference which is weird because he always wants to do that..
626918 thumbnail

They will, after the media blackout for Qubool hai is over
countingstarz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

I bet he must be talking about how everyone called him arrogant ... Poor Grover...😭... He didn't even want to talk about her during the press conference which is weird because he always wants to do that..

Missed her so much he didn't have the words. I wanted to hear about his photographic memory again 😭
626918 thumbnail
Guys watch this VM.. It is heart breaking and I wanted them to use this song instead of Tadap Tadap

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x116ixf
626918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Missed her so much he didn't have the words. I wanted to hear about his photographic memory again 😭

Me too.. I wanted to hear about their family plans and how many fingers touched and how the lighting was😭
Edited by Closed......... - 11 years ago