Views

Users

Frequent Posters

01leothelion thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

IMPORTANT NOTE

hiii many of you asked why the link of the teaser is not opening ..
well the answer is my blog is protected ..
and since it gives me oppurtunity to choose my readers so i have done that...
many interested readers have joined the blog...

those who cant access and wanna read they can either sent me req on blog or they can provide me their email id so that i can sent u invite

ps : i dont want silent readers again.. thats the reason i am shifting my all the ffs to my blog...

and wanna ask ..should i still pm on if or continue providing link on my thread in IF ...

link below

http://guptasuhanaguptasuhana.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/mg-ff-a-second-life/

heyy had already requested twice for blog link, when r you sending the approvals. my email id is [email protected] (Ayushi)
Edited by 01leothelion - 11 years ago
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for adding me in ur blog
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

~A TORN RELATION~

PART 22

The sun rays peeped through the windows of their room.. their was a contentment on their face..they were sleeping holding each other's hands.. maan was having her half of the body on him..geet was holding his hand tightly there was a fear in her body gestures..she was moaning in her sleep or may be she was saying something.. her hands clenched his ..her sudden tighten grip made maan to come out of his sleep.. his eyes darted towards his sleeping wife.. there were no words that he could describe his condition ..he leaned towards her .. but her twitched eyebrows made him to step back...

Maan st : I don't know how I am going to get you back geet ... I don't even know if you could ever forgive me or even let me in your life but I wont do anything that could make you away from yourself ... I know this baby is now a burden on you but I know that you love our baby ...

Maan put his shivering hand on her stomach.. this was still flat tummy ..she was twisting in her sleep..he had made her sleep on the bed.. and she was missing his warmth... This was the most calm sleep she had after their wedding...

Maan leaned and kissed her stomach... he looked at her and sighed in relief she was still sleeping ..he found her holding his hand again... maan couldn't help but to smile at her... whatever he does.. his actions never justified his love..but she does know that how he was craving for her company for his soulmate...

Maan : baby I dont know if I could ever talk to you but this is your dad.. I don't know if you will ever forgive me..but believe me I didn't knew that it was her..i didn't knew that in my anger and my fit of taking revenge I destroyed her.. I know baby you will not justify my act I know I am very bad even if it was not your mom but that was someone.. I didn't knew and wanted to unleash my anger on the woman.. I am sorry baby..please forgive your dadda...

Tears fall from his eyes but before they could fall on her he wiped them... geet stirred in her sleep and maan immediately got away from her but still their hands were locked..she opened her eyes and first thing she saw was him..he was staring at her with his chocolate brown eyes which were boring into her doe shaped hazels.. even if words fail to express but his eyes can never fail to express his guilt...

She smiled... his heart skipped a beat.. or many beats that was just like a dream..a visible khwab that he was not intended to see.. the next moment he saw her eyes brimming with tears... maan didn't know what to do but he couldn't do anything rather he gathered her torn self in his arms...

She comfortably snuggled to him..this was out of that weak moment that could either bind them together or it could leave them in their own remorse ...

Geet : I didn't come on my own... she called me... believe me.. please the baby is yours... I am not a..

Before she could utter that disrespectful word for herself..he put his hand on her mouth preventing her to say anything that could hurt him more...

Maan : don't you dare to say anything now... it was me.. I was not in my senses.. that day I ..i was not in my right set of mind geet... I didn't knew why I had called that Sl*t I just want to unleash my anger on someone I was burning that day. But nothing of that sort ever came in my mind... believe me..

His words were though the clarification of his act but still he couldn't do anything to undo this...

Geet st : why I can see him in the remorse of that night ..when he doesn't have even an ounce of regret for what he did...

Geet feeling feeble.. her eyes were still having tears which were dripping an d he was wiping them...

Geet : I went to meet payal... she was not talking to me for a year she was my best friend and she called me to talk... I went to meet payal.. you can ask radhi ( geet's sister ) she knew that i went to meet her.. I am not lying...

Geet's words and her gestures were seeming to desperate like she wanted to clear off everything... her grip was getting tightened with her words.. her nails were piercing in his skin but he stayed calm he wanted to listen to her ..she was the only person who can clear off everything...

Maan : geet I believe you... I know you cannot accept me.. its very difficult for you.. but please this baby .. please accept the baby its yours too.. or if you want you can abort it..

His words made her to leave him and go.. her isolated behavior made him worried... he knew that his words were making her worried... he tried to go behind her but she went in the washroom and to his dismay he was not able to do anything...

Geet looked at herself she was looking pale and yellow.. she cried and cried... she held her face in her palms and cried helplessly...

Maan could hear her loud sobs... last twenty four hours had made both of them to suffer endlessly .. he knew that it was some of her friend and even if he will ask about that payal than their will be no response.. one side he was worried about geet and baby's health and on the other side he was not able to understand why did payal sent geet to his room...

He didn't knew any payal and that day no one knew except arjun that he was at the same hotel then how come payal knew who was he and why did she sent geet..there were many questions and no answers...

Maan's reverie broke when he heard her crying...

Maan tried to open the washroom but it was locked ..

Maan : geet open the door...

But no response .. geet was sitting under the cold shower .. she was trying to erase his touch.. his words made her to cry more and in a fit of anger she shouted...

Geet : go away... I don't need anything... just go away...

Her broken sobs made him scared... and he opened the door by the spare key ...

She was sitting and the cold water and making her to cry more...

Maan tried to go near her ..he saw her rubbing her body .. she was rubbing her arms ..which were already red she was so harsh on her self...

Geet : don't ..no don't.. I wont be able to bear..

Maan's calm and nothing happened at all behavior made her restless and she was broken she was not sure how did she went..and to say the truth the black chapter of her life was involving the things whom she hated the most and whom she loved the most..

MAAN ... she hate him.. there was a repulsive aura withing her seeing him.. she don't know why..may be he is the one who destroyed him..

AND

PAYAL.. whom she considers her best friend she loved like a sister made her life worst than a hell..and why did she was the sufferer she was having no clue..

Maan : geet ... his tears made his way seeing her... he went and hugged her tight she was still in her broken condition and fretting in his arms...

There's a reason for geet's actions and reactions.. WILL REVEAL SOON..

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me first
yipeee๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by Sexy_Witch - 11 years ago
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
unress
maaneet sleeping together๐Ÿ˜›
4 wht geet was fearing tht she was holding maan's hand soo tightly
the fault is not of maan complety๐Ÿ˜›
the fault is of payal๐Ÿ˜ก
why did she sent geet there๐Ÿ˜ก
when maan called a s****
why is geet behaving soo wierdly in morning๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Sexy_Witch - 11 years ago
sneha137 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
r
hi! can't read the update...๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ can neone help me...๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by sneha137 - 11 years ago
krithi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i have sent you the request.plz accept it
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update
geet is itself confuse whether to hate maan or be sympathizes with his condition
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Commented in blog...
But a confusion
Where should I comment from next update?here or blog??!! :\
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just loved the update geet is totally confuse with maan behaviour waiting 4 next please jaldhi se next update dedo