Posted: 10 years ago
How much Geet suffered ðŸ˜­
still whole truth isn't out yet 
great parts
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fantastic part...
maan is punishing geet for his mistakes...
already he destroyed her dignity...
he should try to understand geet...
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
meee soo happy seeing likes

glad u like this ff

keep maintaining this no of likes

aaradhyawathy01leothelionCHERUKURI9nehavashitessyranijooosmile1000peru.c.patelAISHAJSmaneetarshhottyangelmkd.70sravanthi93payal.gupta177anweshakhuranaCandy_jsgeet_v81ShadiaKhurramAakshithahemangigazalrumana88kainturakiranrampintiaparna1316jasika08FARZANAQAZIvidz.manirajaparna3011Tonnigeet1129ashimaSarbjeetDHturbulencesimm_bainscutesrijuKavi5873tina_icchaketki61taptiarhi.SexyEyes.piyasinghshafeejuicybubblekabslockssheetalvasaBeautifulBeeKhanAtiyahPoonamTfarzu3008DazlingdivyaAsh534saragulthendral_111creddypreet.harmanpreetymaaneetsneha137geet_9713niki02queenbee001xoanyaxoRosmithaShalinaparbinsandymgmani24AnamikarocksNeha_KRJane523priya_ya1408drashtirockzzpari1689mehak173...RIDDHIMA...anmirzakavya.sravyadreamyKasiKasiloving_girlfatema_007idunnomuskaan...shivangi783prema_ksSphinxkrndrmansi.tripathiNH1971Gudiyalovesgurujassdipsree.maneetshristi1ushankitvcRocks.Dhara286pearljssoodnehakapoor7angel_smilyAtiffapreeti.1Alameluleegurursusmitapriya111111trishadcutelehrSexy_WitchDesigirls12tiakashyapAngel13sweetsampa39impoojavermagill123Zohamaaneetpriyadarshini64alicia212sonu4everAsh1991CutieTejuambbihasaf24ammu5shalini28zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15valli22punam2712-padma-freya123khwaishfanmonikasethsingh24-kitty-MonaLovesMaanSheen-Coolkiwidolly10poonamgarggoldenmoonMiss.PerfectiiePrithviSanyo1
suhaaana thumbnail

~A TORN RELATION~

PART 19

thank u to all those readers who liked and comment and silent readers stay away from my updates..these are only meant for regular readers and commenters

Maan reached KM and without even dared to wake her he gently took her sleepy form in his arms and as sensed that its him she flinced in his arms ..her stiffness made him realise that to what extent she was withered ..her forehead were having strange kind of tension .. she was doing the attempt to be pulled away from him but still she couldn't when he was the reason of her hurt then how can be he was the reason of her withdrawal and he wont let her to withdraw herself from him…

Like geet sensed that its him she wake up from her sleep and looked at herself she was in his arms..maan was comfortably taking her they were near their room she didn't knew how to be him now..she knew that he will definitely question her ..and family how will they react…

Maan made her comfortable on the bed..when she tried to move away..but he hold her hand..geet couldn't dare to move ..and looked away..maan was hurt the mistake he has done was still there and now he had to admit that he was wrong in understanding her… he had done a mistake by acting all impulsive without even knowing the truth..geet was shivering in his arms..she was not at all comfortable in his embrace his soft touch on her hand was already making her to go away she wanted to stay away from him he was looking at her with his soft love filled eyes.. geet couldn't dare to look into those chocolate brown orbs which were haunting her since god knows how long…

She was looking down didn't dare to look into his eyes.. since it was already night and maan had already lied to the family that he has taken her out with him and will return late..

Maan: geet..his voice was guilt ridden he wanted to apologise for his animalistic behaviour with her how can he raise his hand on his pregnant wife..whatever could be the reason but does his anger hold more importance than her in his life..

Geet still didn't look at him in every attempt of hers she was trying to get away from him but he was certianly not in a mood to let her go .. she was looking like a fragile doll who was caged in his arms ..maan carefully removed her loose flicks and settled thm behind her ear .. geet scaringly closed her eyes and tried to look away …

Geet : l..e..a..v..e…. m…e

Her whisper was also having a touch of fear and this was making him to urge her to open her to him..

Maan: geet I am sorry.. I didn't knew..

His words were incomplete and having full meaning still she failed to understand him again… he was feeling sorry but why..for molesting her or for hitting for.. he must be clear in his words but the way he was touching her his eyes were haunting her and the words which were making their already shattered relation to worsen its condition…

Geet : chod dijiye… she spoke again but he lifted her face with his forefinger and found her eyes glistening with tears..this was bound to happen when he was near her..the cut on her lip was still there..he caressed her wound and get up from the bed to get her ointment…

Geet was relieved for the second that he moved away from her and in the spilt of time she settled herself herself on the couch and shut her eyes tight to  force herself to stay away from him…his gentle and concern latched words were making it difficult for her..maan came and saw his wife lying on the couch for a second his anger rose seeing her hurting herself again..

Maan st: for god sake cant she see that the couch was not comfortable… and how on the earth I am letting her to sleep on that uncomfortable place.. the anger mixed with sheer concern made him to yell at her making her to open her eyes in a second fearing his next move…

Maan: GEET!!!!

Maan without delaying any further carry her petite form in his arms and make her lie on her bed comfortably ..she was dead scared waiting for his next move..he move forward leaning towards her ..geet dreaded the next second…

Geet : no..dont …

Maan : shh..calm down let me apply this to your cut .. it must be paining… I am not doing anything and dare you step out of the bed ..how can you even think that I will let you sleep on the couch geet..pagal ho kya tum…

Geet looked at him  with baby anger eyes and try to move away …

Maan seeing her getting conscious…

Maan: I am not sleeping here I will sleep on the couch you don't worry… geet nodded and tried to sleep when something clicked in his mind… whow as he the person who destroyed her ..he could never forget the fear filled eyes which he saw the next day of their marriage when he asked her to sleep on the bed.. was it related to the incident…

Maan: geet wait..

Geet : ji….

Maan: kisne kiya tha geet… , whose child is this..i know this will open your wounds .. but please tell me…

Geet : hum.aara baby hai.. she whispered .. he looked at her in shock..whats he was trying to do one side she says that's he was R*** the next moment she says that the baby is his… she was playing a double game… maan was having a doubt now of her telling truth…

Maan snapped her hand which he was holding and looked at her… here he was trying to help her lessen her pain and she ..what is she doing..she is stick to her so called lie cum truth which she herself didn't know..

Maan: shut up..just cant you say the truth geet..why are you lying when both of us know that this child is not mine…

Geet snapped angrily…

Geet: why are you running from truth..kyu nahi apnana chahte aap apne bache ko…

Maan: geet , just stop it… tell me one thing how can this child is mine jab maine tumhe chua tak nahi hai..how can this baby be mine…

Geet was shocked ..why was he saying that the baby was not his…

Geet : ye.. aap kya keh rahe hai..

Maan: kyun geet , didn't you said that you were R**** then how come the baby Is mine…bolo mujhe.. he hold her by her shoulders..she cried sobbing heavily …

Geet: leave me… I am not telling any lies… I was R***

Maan: fine then tell me who was he..bolo … he shouted and she barked spitting the truth infront of him…

Geet: aap…aapne kiya tha… you destroyed me maan.. aapne kiya…

Maan was shocked she was saying that he did .. he how can he he was only having one physical encounter and that was with some SL*T … how can he r*** her… his physical encounter with her ….

Maan: geet , stop lying …  tell me when did I even touched you.. kab kiya maine.. bolo..

Geet crying still his hold was firm and hurting her in the process…

Geet: aapne kiya tha maan….you ripped my dignity , you tartered my soul maan… you killed me that day..you are responsible that I hate my own baby I hate this baby ..she yelled at him pushing him with all her strenghth..she herself backed away slumping on the floor far away from him…

Maan eyes were wide open he looked at her ..she was crying sobbing hard..she hates the baby… she hates the little innocent life in her..

Maan : when did it happen..

His cold and emotionless voice asked her..she looked at him with wide eyes…

Geet : kyu puch rahe ho aap… why are you asking me now ..why you asking me maan..  she cried hysterically holding herself closer in her embrace…

Maan : bolo geet ..answer me dammit…

Geet : why are you asking me..why you saying so like you don't know..why are you asking me like you don't remember my cries ..meri cheeken nahi sunai deti maan…

Maan went near her and pulled her to him… he hold her and made her sit on the couch … he was still holding her shoulder …

Maan: haa ..i don't remember anything..nahi pata mujhe geet..please tell me … when she didn't utter a single word he roared in his anger which was for him…

Maan: why are you not saying .. speak up…

Geet murmered..

Geet: that night..in hotel…

Next : update after 125 likes… and 15 pages..

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request😊

for links to my other works

MY WRITINGS MY CREATIONS

Its my FB GROUP DO JOIN FOR IMMEDIATE UPDATES.. as sometimes I am late in sending pms'

SUHAANA's FICTIONS

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
doll aaj devil bangayi ho cliffhanger par chod ke bhaag gayi ho ab humein kaun bachayega.
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya111111

doll aaj devil bangayi ho cliffhanger par chod ke bhaag gayi ho ab humein kaun bachayega.

di main hun na aapke liye...

meri pyari di ke liye😳😳
shri12 thumbnail
Awesome geet avoiding maan and he questioned about baby and he came to know about the truth
farzu3008 thumbnail
superb update. y u left at cliff hanger . finally maan questioning her and geet still not answering him properly. waiting for whole truth to b out continue soon
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part...
finally truth unfolds to maan...
poor geet...
cant even to vent out her pain...
Kartikan91 thumbnail
nice update...waiting to see maan's reaction on knowing the whole truth.