MG OS : A MISTAKE JUN 20

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
~~A MISTAKE~~

some mistakes never let us live in peace some deeds some doings that often we thought as a bliss is something that made us part from the only person whom we consider as ours...

conscience guilt stricken tears poured out of her hazels for the last time she want to meet him tell him that she was leaving him , this place , her near and dear ones forever... She did a mistake and that's the raeson he hate her now... Looking at her abdomen she caressed her still flat tummy talking to her symbol of love his surrender to her mean demand ...
geet : baby dont get angry on your ma i know i am at fault i did a mistake by tricking your dad but baby i loved him... Please dont get hurt your ma isnt any angel but a mean girl who never understood him...

she looked at his cabin she knew that he probably will be busy in any of his meetings or will refuse to meet him so she had lied to the receptionist telling her that she was from one of his clients side...

geet : i am sorry maan she knew these three words were not going to make him feel light what he thought about her...
maan was in his cabin his thoughts wandering on her GEET she was in his thoughts his life his dreams she was his everything but what he did and she made him do was not something that he will be forgiven...he had forced her... He knew that she was the one but after that fateful night and listening to her next day's confrontation he was angry... He was in a rage not for her but on him how can she... She made him loose.. Why was he so shallow..so low with no principles no control then why did she her words still echoed in his mind her talk with simran...

'' yes i did ... I made him have those pills... Maan is mine niw no sameera can snatch him from me... Maan is mine.. Sirf mera... She was over posessed obsessive she had fell so low that she had made him loose his senses to have him physically to became intimate with him...his ears were bleeding listening to her how can she... Why did she ... Geet his innocent geet she did dtill he was not ready to believe but the last night marks and stains made him believe angry and agonised he left the place at that instant...
he knew that she was wrong but this was totally outrageous why did she.. Where was her shame and dignity .. Or did someone filled her with some crap maan never thought this he avaoided her since the same day ... Now after a month she was there standing infront of him... Her haed hung down eyes glistening with unshed taers ... He rose up from his chair when he heard her faint audible voice...

geet : maan i am sorry ... I am really sorry i didnt knew...
maan snappped her ..
maan : what you didnt knew geet you know those tablets you know what we are doing you knew wat it could led to why did you geet.. Why are you so OBSESSED... I ONLY LOVED YOU DAMMIT SIRF TUMSE PYAR KARTA HUN... AND AFTER ALL THAT I AMFEELING SO LOW AND SHALLOW OF MYSELF... ALL BECAUSE OF YOU...
soft sobbing he could heard he knew that he was harsh but what she did cannot ne forget or forgivr..she tricked him cheated him...
geet : i am sorry maan that sam she told me you will marry her you love her our relation you never acknowledge its just having no meaning maan...
maan : geet anyone will say some rubbish they will provoke you and you will...
geet: i am going ... Bye.. Please forgive me i wont show my face to you ... She was about to leave when he grabbed her hands and pinned her hands on the wall caressing her face softly kissing her on the crner of the lips...
maan : where do you think you are going leaving me and moreover baby belongs to me as well ... Sirf tumhara nahi hai samjhi... She looked at him with a baby sad face and hug him repeating sorry again and again.. Maan had seen her before his cabin and her talks he had lsitened ... No matter what she did why she did but he knew that it was her love for him.. And now he had to fix sam before making geet understand her mistake...
geet : baby and ma are sorry ...
maan looked at his would be wife she was the mother of his unborn child...
maan : forgiven but this was last time ... She nodded and hide herself in him...

AGAIN A SILLY THOUGHT

let me try to sleep now...

leave your likes and comments ...

suhana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mounacuty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
padke comment karungi😆
mounacuty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg i cant believe our innocent geet did dis but thank got maan maangaya loved d os dear do u give another part to it
preeti.1 thumbnail
awesome OS ...part 2 jaldi post karo 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
fab emotional update..pls post next part! Well written
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
interesting
wonder why she did what sam told her
and what he will do with sam
uff how could she yaar
after all he only loved her and only her
cant wait to know more
mehak173 thumbnail
lovely update thank god that maan forgive her
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh god innocent geet aisa bhi karsakti hai kya but love makes blind the thought of loosing the person u loved will make u to take such a drastic step but now she is repenting and maan has forgiven her. All is well
Banu148priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its indeed a beautiful one...
Geet88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg Geet take such step in her possessiveness
Nice update