Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
im good how r u?...wow ur srk don sig is soo cool i cnt wait for don now its going to be fab!! 😛
Edited by blue rose - 18 years ago
nandipandi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

hey nadia.....im megha 😳

even i dont have ndtv....u can go watch it here....there's 3 parts to it...itz about 20 mins each......do watch it all.....itz great!!

http://www.moviesweek.com/viewtopic.php?t=80

if im not allowed to post this here.....den sorry i didnt noe.....u may pm me and tell me to edit this post.....if i can...well then everyone please do watch it.....ull learn alot about marriages and also alot about srk!! 😳

ooh awesome thanks a lot megha! will def go check it out😳

nandipandi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hehe srk looks great in the arab dress! he really know how to carry it off....thanks a lot for posting it!! 😳
83587 thumbnail
true, SRK can carry off anything 😳 thanks for the link Megha 😃
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow..u guys move so fast! 😳 😃
been busy with assignments
thanks for the debate link, will chck it out 😃 and thanks guys for all the articles too
- uzi 😃
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, the pic of SRK at the pre-wedding was really hot, thanx for posting it!!!
srk_super_fanat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_preity_kajo

Shah Rukh imitates another role

Shah Rukh Khan seems to be on imitating spree as he will soon be occupying himself in another remake.

This time the movie will be 'Karz', and Shah Rukh will play Rishi Kapoor's role in it. In the past, Shah Rukh played in 'Devdas' the role that was earlier played by Dilip Kumar. Then, Shah Rukh imitated Amitabh Bachchan in the remake of 'Don'. So, Shah Rukh will now play Rishi Kapoor's role of 'Karz'. The remake of 'Karz' is being directed by Farah Khan. Isn't Shah Rukh expert in playing popular characters played in the past by top stars?
[smashits]

not true....OSO is NOT a Karz remake...

srk_preity_kajo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Look who's miffed with SRK's remarks!

Ever since Shah Rukh Khan made public his views on Ratan Jain; the producer has been a disturbed man. Recently, in an interview to Mumbai Mirror, Shah Rukh spoke about the time when he approached Ratan Jain with Ashutosh Gowarikar for Lagaan. Jain had discouraged him and also advised him to disassociate with directors like Ashutosh then.

"What is Shah Rukh talking about," says Jain. Elaborating on the issue, Jain says, "If Shah Rukh would have come to me with the script of Lagaan I wouldn never have refused the film. I would have done the film because of Shah Rukh, without paying attention to the script. My association with Shah Rukh goes back since our Baazigar days, he is like family. I don't know what went wrong."
Incidentally, Shah Rukh had visited Ratan Jain three months after the release of Lagaan. "He came to my office with Ashutosh for Akbar-Jodha. He was very keen on the project. But I am unaware of what happened after that," informs Jain.So did Jain advise Shah Rukh to steer clear from directors like Ashutosh? "I don't know what he means to say by that. I don't remember saying any such thing to Shah Rukh," he says.
So where does the Shah Rukh-Ratan Jain relationship head from here? "People think that we have a problem, but we don't. I read the interview and was taken aback. But I didn't speak to Shah Rukh regarding this issue. I think, if he feels that he needs to talk about it, he will call me. Shah Rukh is not a stranger to me or vice versa," he says. Currently Jain is busy promoting his film Aap Ki Khatir. When asked about the Dharmesh Darshan controversy regarding the latter's sexual preferences, in London he says, "I don't take any interest in other people's personal life. I am only concerned with my films."
[indiatimes]
srk_preity_kajo thumbnail
German magazine salutes Bollywood

Indo-Asian News Service

Seeking to capitalise on the growing popularity of Indian culture, food and Bollywood is a German magazine that has just been launched with Shah Rukh Khan on the cover.

"The market in Germany concerning India as a travel destination, economy partner and Bollywood has a big scope. You can find magazines and newspapers about everything in our country but until now no one touched these topics," said Michaela Ohrem, editor-in-chief of Indien-Magazin.

Ohrem, who was contemplating the idea for quite some time, decided to take the plunge soon after seeing response to Yash Chopra's cross-border romance Veer Zaara starring Shah Rukh, Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerji, screened as a part of 55th Berlinale Film Festival.

The first issue features reports on Toy Train of Darjeeling and Darjeeling Tea, Farhan Akhtar's Don, Aishwarya Rai starrer Umrao Jaan, Indian cuisine and Bollywood shows in Germany.

The fans, booked their copies a week in advance and publishers registered a big sale, according to a press statement.

For the time being the magazine will come every second month in Germany. But the publishers are in negotiations with a Swiss company to launch Indien-Magazin in Switzerland as well.

Chief Saab thumbnail
Shahrukh Khan in remake of Karz...

After Devdas and Don, and a failed attempt with Deewar, Shahrukh Khan is all set to cash in on another old blockbuster, Subhash Ghai's Karz. Farah Khan will direct the movie. Farah earlier had directed SRK in Main Hoon Na.

Edited by Jeddah_Boy - 18 years ago