Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: srk_lover

ahhhh i heard about it.....my fwen told me bitz and pieces.....but i didnt watch it...

does any1 have the link for it???😭😭

it must be in srk webzie/srk.org

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue rose

hey every1 😊 ... thought i wld tell u over in the bollywood section there is like kinda a poll where ppl are talking about over or under rated bollywood actors an some ppl wrote that shahrukh is overrated 😡 which is not true because he deserves to be where he is, because of all his hard work...

u know when it comes to overrated actors,people just jump on srk.The reason for this is ofcourse jealousy.See they r jealous of the fact tht thier fav actor is not at the position of srk which is no.,1.And srk is not gonna leave tht position so early.They know aik baar srk hat gaya then their fav actor could be on no.1

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_super_fanat

Wow I didn't know my work was so famous that ppl are promoting it HAha....

And yeah the Face The Music interview is amazing...just shows what an intelligent man he is. He has so much intellect & dignity to even answer some of those idiotic questions about all the useless rumours...
King Khan Rulezzzz!

I just love him for his humility & down to earth attitude..😊

EXACTLY.he has guts to answer those stupid questions and tht wid full honesty.Like in amitabh's matter.I loved his asnwer👏

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_preity_kajo

Games that SRK plays!

DNA-Mumbai

'Don' might be playing dirty games on-screen, but ShahRukh Khan definitely believes in playing it clean off-screen. When the unit of Farhan Akhtar's 'Don' was in Malaysia for a long schedule, SRK thought of a unique way of keeping himself and the rest of the cast entertained. He put up PS2 stations and made a separate play area in his room. He also got special wrist bands made for his team members - Boman Irani, Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani.

Boman Irani says, "I must say ShahRukh Khan is an absolute delight. He used up his entire room for the PS2 stations. We played tennis and cricket on them. He even got special wrist bands made with our names engraved and arranged for a trophy for the winner. I was supposed to win, but on that particular night, when it was a prize distribution day, they conveniently forgot about it," he says laughing.

Boman informs that the computer games weren't the only ones they played. "They arranged for a beach volleyball tournament between the Indian and the Malaysian crews. I couldn't take part in that because I was recuperating from a knee operation. The good news was that the Indian crew beat the Malaysian. We all have such wonderful memories of our outdoor schedule for 'Don'. Shah Rukh made it all possible.

how sweeter can this man possibly get😳😳😳isne to dil hi chura liya yaar.Dobara se.

amna malik thumbnail

ayesha ,some people r jealous of shahrukh stardom...in my view srk has really work hard to reach the place where he is today ..he has been in filmindustry on his own without any god-fathers which other heros....so shahrukh deserve what he is getting today....i dont why some people think him over rated actor...

well to be honest i don't think any of the actor is over rated.But i beleive soime r under rated.Its people who make an actor a star.Srk has the biggest and the craziest fan following(sabse fav kon is a proof of tht) so he became a star.He got awards like best citizen and sexiest man in asia.U know first i thiught himesh reshmaiya is very over rated,maybe i still believe tht but then i came to know he has a huge fan following.he became a star on his own.Poeple does like his songs so he deserves wht he got.Though i don't like his singing at all,some of his songs r good.To meri nazar main woh bhi over rated nahin hua na.

amna malik thumbnail

Kajol Launches SRK , Hrithik , Priyanka And Kajol Dolls!
By: Abid

Actress Kajol introduced/launched the dolls of Shah Rukh Khan , Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra in addition to her own 'DDLJ' get up doll , with a launch party at hotel JW Marriot Hotel in Bombay yesterday (September 4) .

Speaking on the occasion Kajol said that when she first heard about it , she was nervous and apprehensive and she though that the dolls may well turn out be her caricature ! However she added that she was happy with the results .

Being priced at Rs. 999/- each , the dolls are from the house of 'Funskool' and have been launched as 'Bollywood Legends'

ohh ya shahrukh's doll is so hot yaar.I don't think its out here yet,main zaroor lungi.Thx alot zara

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandipandi15

wow what a pic! srk has his top few buttons unbuttoned...new style huh....im lovin it!😳😃

anyways thanks a lot for this pic!

nadia

man he has worked on his body.And i love it now😳😳😳would love to see him in vests😳❤️.Thx pari

Chief Saab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah ... gowri and KJ also lookin hot no ..
mamalove thumbnail
WOOOOOOOOW SRK MEANS SHAHRUKH KHAN RIGHT I LIKE SHAHRUKH
HE IS GORJUS BTW IM NEW IN THIS FORUM N I WAS JOIN THIS FORUME 4 SERIALS MAGAR MUJHEY NAHI PATA THA K YAHAN PER ITNE ACHE ACHE THREADS BHI HOTE HAIN WOOOOOW 😃
blue rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey ayesha 😊 yep shahrukh looks too good in that pic with kj😳