shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Bro πŸ€—
shourie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

heyyy thanks for the heads up... And no we dont wish to skip we wanna see ur splendid work again and again and again...how dare u even instruct us to skip ur precious vm ka ek bhi second.😑 So no πŸ˜† Hum poora dekhengey.. And u r such a sweetheart tumney poora aur banaaya...sooo cute of u.. Awesomely made..words not enough ... Each scene intricately woven swiftly .. But impactfully every strand standing out.. Applause.. Good girl πŸ‘ Really there was no time i know still u made it for us, u know our heart aches without NBT 😭 U did this for us .thank u and two extra hug😊

@Bold πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...i will be more than happy if you see it again and again...only then will my effort be successful πŸ˜ƒ...can't thank you enough for such long and inspiring comments...with poetic compliments for a mere and simple VM of mine 😳 😳...i really did a happy dance after seeing such positive feedback πŸ˜†
@Red..😳...it's NBT after all...each scene was written and performed to create magic ...but thank you once again for appreciating my effort 😳

@Blue...my heart craves for "sunna""arrey yaar" "chavanni" 😭...i am desperately waiting for a show that will make me addicted to it again...but there isn't any you know πŸ˜’!!...no show can be as great as this one πŸ˜’...i completely understand what you must be going through...as i am waiting for someone to return on TV as well πŸ˜‰ ...but that someone is too busy seeing the world πŸ˜† πŸ˜›...
and two hugs back to you for being so patient and writing down such a long comment πŸ€— πŸ€—
shourie thumbnail
Back with another MegHan VM...the end is a little sad though πŸ˜•...am not that satisfied with this one but anyway...hope you guys will watch and do comment 😊
shourie πŸ€—

P.S do watch in HD 720p

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4yiwfQOo-A[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by shourie - 10 years ago
shourie thumbnail
The direct link for the new VM
Edited by shourie - 10 years ago
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haye bahut cute hai shourie bahut mast
mera emoticon nhi chal rahe :(
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shourie

Back with another MegHan VM...the end is a little sad thoughπŸ˜•...am not that satisfied with this one but anyway...hope you guys will watch and do comment😊

shourieπŸ€—

P.S do watch in HD 720p

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4yiwfQOo-A[/YOUTUBE]

Hi I'm new in this forum I was silent reader for a long time period love your vm your song section is always superb πŸ‘
shourie thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

haye bahut cute hai shourie bahut mast
mera emoticon nhi chal rahe :(

Thank you sweetieπŸ€—..and koi baat nhi bina emos ke bhi main samajh gyiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shourie thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku9

Hi I'm new in this forum I was silent reader for a long time period love your vm your song section is always superb πŸ‘

Hi dearπŸ€—
thank you so much for the lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ
and welcome to the NBT forum 😊
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shourie

[BR][DIV]Hi dear[>:D<][/DIV][DIV]thank you so much for the lovely comment[:D][/DIV][DIV]and welcome to the NBT forum[:)][/DIV]

thank you [:)]
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tfs dear...omg what a lovely vm Shourie.
I just loved it a lot.