disappointed with the membrs of dis forum

rashi_kool thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well i m very disappointed with members who comment on the show"saregamapa lil champs"..i read few members saying horrible and nasty things like...gud tht protik got out..or..gurpreet will pay for her mother's action and wht not...cmon yaar they r just kids...pehle challenge 2005 mein toh kisi ki burai karne se nahi ruke...atleast spare these poor kids...someone said neha was a very gud singer..and instead of her protik shuld have been out...blah blah balh..well...tum log hote kon ho in bacchon ki burai karne wale..at the age of 10 or 12th think wht u guys did...each child is amazing in his or her own way....and rahi baat judges ki toh..agar tum logon mein itni hi samjh hai music ki.toh aaj unki jagah aap log baithe hote...they r learned ppl..they knw wht they r doing...and kisina kisi ko toh out hona hi hai..and the best one amongst them will b the LIL champ....so stop blaming these poor kids and the judges..and just for once..think how pround they have made us all....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rashi, I understand what you mean. Some members are just too harsh on the kids. Please post this in the SaReGaMaPa section instead of here. 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It isn't only with the Sa re ga ma Lil Champs, members have gone too far in the past too, and were reported to the moderators. If you feel there are members who are being too harsh, report it to the mods and they will give them a warning
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
u should have posted this in the forum if the comments are harsh pm the mods of the section