Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

Don't know about FARHAAN... but,my full sympathy for his new Branded Fanz brigade.🀣 Don't lose hope Guyz...Go n attack on SONY πŸ˜†

On a serious note , bahut attack ho gaya ...lets all chill and enjoy the show now.
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Don't know about FARHAAN... but,my full sympathy for his new Branded Fanz brigade.🀣 Don't lose hope Guyz...Go n attack on SONY πŸ˜†

omg this is hilarious 🀣 🀣 🀣
coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guinea

This guy is a lunatic .. He has been fired and the channel is confirming ... What was he thinking ... Ppl will forget his acting by these wonderful interviews of his ...

Also this reconfirms what TC had written ...he did drag mohit in this mess . Would love to know who gave this great career breaking advice to go to the media with this bullshit. What did he think , he will get away ...

well yeah tellychakkar handled it differently ... but still i could see the seriousness only with the newsroom articles!! and his great branded fan club were flooding the forum with advices of humanity for a guy who just filled lies to hide his mistake ..

i totally understand that its not his mistake if he couldnt act great as all are new in the start but lying is def not something!! be it a new comer or a senior artist a lie is a lie!! and you gotta face the consequences!!😑😑

i am waiting for his interview now!!!😑

who knows he may say TC ppl spoke to my ghost!! i was out of country for the past 2 months!! anything is possible!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yeah newsroom have done a great job!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
well yeah tellychakkar handled it differently ... but still i could see the seriousness only with the newsroom articles!! and his great branded fan club were flooding the forum with advices of humanity for a guy who just filled lies to hide his mistake ..

i totally understand that its not his mistake if he couldnt act great as all are new in the start but lying is def not something!! be it a new comer or a senior artist a lie is a lie!! and you gotta face the consequences!!😑😑

i am waiting for his interview now!!!😑

who knows he may say TC ppl spoke to my ghost!! i was out of country for the past 2 months!! anything is possible!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yeah newsroom have done a great job!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by coolbakes - 11 years ago

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

wooow πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

This part πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sony Official tells that "Farhan hadn't quit but was removed and replaced by Anuj Sachdeva.He is also says that Farhan is a new comer and a new comer doesn't quit his first show."

i really wish tellychakkar goes nack to him
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
NEW COMER DOES NOT QUIT THE AHOW HE WAS REPLACEDπŸ‘St*** FK stop your overaction atleast now.Tfs
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Tfs...
a much needed statement from sony.
from the start i knew tat farhaan was removedd coz seeing his acting everybody can tell that he was removed and yes one more thing the reason behand farhaan gave tat interview clearly showed tat he has a big ego and he is over-confident...
good luck to farhaanwa..
byee byee forever from my side.

and newsroom goid job u guyz rocked
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohh man

why this all happened to our doll
deleteaccount thumbnail
Oh god! πŸ€” When will this nonsense come to an end