give me a little update on kashaf then i will read

r
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: additive_monaya

give me a little update on kashaf then i will read

r

A Girl from poor family got abandoned by his dad in her childhood alone his two other sisters n mother as he got married anyother coz he wants son..She take up every responsibility on herself from starting.. In university she met Zaroon Junaid who belongs to a well off elite class..she has many complexes ...looks...status...and most importantly being a woman along she cant trust men..Zaroon n Kashaf meeting didnt got well from beginning as Kashaf heard him calling her "Churail-awal" coz she had name on top of the list .. Well in uni Zaroon to prove himself started to woo Kashaf but late Kashaf overheard him calling her bad n tym pass girl..Kashaf who hadn't accepted her friendship till date yells on him..n he almost raised hand on her..but was pushed away by kashaf...After that huge fight they moved away from each other..n soon after uni they had separate ways.. Just After years Kashaf and Zaroon met during their office work..they both had been successful in their carrer...later Zaroon proposed Kashaf coz he wanted a girl as his wife who was not only independent but who does care about his husband..He was called conservative even double standards a lot... Kashaf rejects it .. but she had to agree when in their meeting Zaroon saved her from Hot tea Cup Which was unintentionally was dropped by servant.. They got married but still Kashaf's complexes were in front of her...They had amazing start of life..as Zaroon was madly love in her...but soon they faced reality as zaroon got upset on her..that she didn't tell him about proposal from his best friend..n later kashaf shared this fight with his close uncle who was their teacher in their uni n she was close to him...Their fight ended when zaroon find her crying alll n she informed that she is expecting..later both explained their views n matter get solved...Kashaf's complex about birth of girl child remained her only porblem ..she was afraid how zaroon wil react..but in dat Asmara contacted zaroon who was his ex-finace n best frnd frm childhood..Kashaf was angry on not informing her n Zaroon was uspet why she is making big deal where they had been best friend from long time..Kashaf leave his house...Later on coming her mom s place she realized she cant live without man ..but her ego was not allowing to lower down her head..n same goes to Zaroon...but when she heard that she had twins n dat too baby girls she cried for hours coz she was afraid now zaroon wil leave him for sure .. and dn in night she just called him but he didnt answered as sleeping and had re saved her number by name Woman so he didnt recognized in his sleep but soon he realized n called her back he cried listening her crying..n dn next in morning when she wake up she saw him beside her sleeping...She confessed him she love him..he said he know...later Zaroon n Kashaf discuss the issue..n Zaroon made sure she never leave him.. N then their two princess joined dm in their life n Happily ever after (: This OS is from kashaf 's view how she overcome her complexes n difficulties..even she had complexes But she shows world she is unbreakable wall she has attitude that every girl should have when dealing with girl..She is a totally geek introvert n never get along people specialy wid elite class..
angel_sofia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh My Allah...This was Super duper amazing... what can I say, I loved it ❤️it was so simple nd u described evrything neatly nd clearly...I loved it you are a BEAUTIFUL writer...👏... this was honestly Amazing.. love your writing skills... Even Im a Zarshaf fan 😳... Would love to read more⭐️
thanks for giving us beautiful OS 🤗
KEEP WRITING On Zaroon n Kashaf...😳
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nice work...

didn't understand much...too much hindi!!!
Laal--Mirch thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww that was really cute OS and i loved it...Keep writing 😊
Thanks for the PM
@Sofia 😃
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fati sis🤗🤗awesome blossom OS loved how u explained Kashaf POV in fact alomos uski puri zindagi bata di and how she faced each probelm totally touchy and lovely😳 Cant wait to watch the serial since now I'm free and MashAllah teri urdu toh is just mind blowing yaar 👏 wish I had this goog grammar in Urdu khair once again lovely OS. And all ur stories and OS's are superb yaar tu awesome writer 🤗keep writing 😃
Edited by -desiresoul- - 11 years ago