Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i just love Mawra she's the best...
i saw the promo and even some glimpse of this show last week, it seemed nice

I would love to see her in different role 😳
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think In next episode amir will marry rania...nxt epi wll be so intresting..excited 4 nxt epi...mon jaldi s ajai
Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princess.5

i just love Mawra she's the best...
i saw the promo and even some glimpse of this show last week, it seemed nice

I would love to see her in different role 😳

itx awesome drama...mawra and agha couple is mindblowing

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

Heavenly bliss...kaha gum hu??????..lol

In Pak. Missing me? :P
Koi twist aaya ke nahi?
😆

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

In Pak. Missing me? :P
Koi twist aaya ke nahi?

ohhh great ..after long time atlast u comment...yup i ws missing u so much:p
and twist to bht aya ha ...u were saying tha mawra k negitive role hai..Let me tell u ..ur totally wrong asa kch bi ni hai..mawra k totally positive chracter hai...or drama mein twist ya aya hai k behzad ki family na shadi torr di hai rabia sa bcz rabia k father jail mein hai ...family ki izat bichaney k lia amir k father na rabia aur amir ki shadi krnay k decision lia but amir rabia na mana krdia...3rd epi k end mein dikhai tha k amir khtay hai iska ek aur hal hai k ap meri or rania ki shadi krwadey...or nxt epi s lag ra tha k ab cuming epi mein hjai gi amir rania ki shadi
Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 11 years ago
Seems like its a fast paced show but I won't be able to see until September
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fed up wid mawra seeing in same type ov characters nd extra presence on every tv channel.
It seems that both sisters believe in quantity ov project in hand nd fetching money rather to do quality work.
P.s: If too much work done by an actor,it doesn't make him/her the popular one. No offence her just my POV
No offence taken u are right. They just take up any project
abdul1985 thumbnail
its latest episode is little bit sentimental.. just watched @ http://www.dramastreaming.com/category/humtv/halki-si-khalish

Originally posted by: arshian_warrior

fed up wid mawra seeing in same type ov characters nd extra presence on every tv channel.

It seems that both sisters believe in quantity ov project in hand nd fetching money rather to do quality work.
P.s: If too much work done by an actor,it doesn't make him/her the popular one. No offence her just my POV

i think that mawra alwayz take different roles...like her chracter in halki si khalish is too much different from other chracters she plays previously...rania chracter is quite strong and positive while in harjaye and ik tamana her chracter ws too much negitive or too much innocent...so she's continously doing different roles...she is doing best quality work ...working with best production houses and also not coming tooo much...if her one project completed she have to work for other its her proffesion ab waliii to nhi bhat skti na actor hai ..she hv to do work...harjaye is going to end only1, 2 episodes r left and halki si khalish has just started...when halki si khalish will e going to end then her new drama will cum and i think its the best way ...and productions r not mentally retarded tht they r offering them dramas...there dramas r getting popular obviously thats why they r taking them...and its not like that mawra is working with low class production she alwayz works with quality of production and gud cast...thats why she is coming on pakistani tv most rated tv channels e.g hum or ary...