Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I initially thought this won't be the same sisters' rivalry kind, but from the upcoming promos..it does seem that Mawra is the evil sister. Rubina Ashraf says something like behen ho ke apni behen ka ghar tora or something..Idk if I wanna watch it! πŸ˜†

Too much sisters' rivalry on screen these days, all thanks to Maat and its epic revolution that the concept got so mainstream now!

its not about sister rivalry ...rania na us ki shadi tor k sahi to kia ...us na apni sister ku us cheater s bichai ju dono ku cheat kr ra tha

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

its not about sister rivalry ...rania na us ki shadi tor k sahi to kia ...us na apni sister ku us cheater s bichai ju dono ku cheat kr ra tha

r its so different story agay mawra ki agha s or mehreen ki javed shiekh s hgi shadi ...its really nt abt sis rivalry

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I initially thought this won't be the same sisters' rivalry kind, but from the upcoming promos..it does seem that Mawra is the evil sister. Rubina Ashraf says something like behen ho ke apni behen ka ghar tora or something..Idk if I wanna watch it! πŸ˜†

Too much sisters' rivalry on screen these days, all thanks to Maat and its epic revolution that the concept got so mainstream now!

I dont know why Mawra keeps doing these types of roles where shes after her sisters manπŸ˜† she needs to become versatile

Mawra is more talented than Urwa, lekin dono behnein ek jaisa role hi karti rehti hain
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeeep saw the First episodeee last week it pretty goood

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont know why Mawra keeps doing these types of roles where shes after her sisters manπŸ˜† she needs to become versatile

Mawra is more talented than Urwa, lekin dono behnein ek jaisa role hi karti rehti hain

mawra is nt doing same role yr...u cant predict jst frm 1 episode...its diffrnt role frm harjaye...abi dekh to lo agay...or what mawra as rania did in prev epi ws nt negitive at all...it ws the obvious reaction...har koi asa hi krta...
mawra ka role negitive nhiii hai...her chracter is bitter one but not evil like in harjai...so guyz plz dont jump on conclusions before...abi drama dekh lo pta chal jai ga
You said the same thing when harjai started {LOL]
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

its not abt sister's rivalary :p
starting main thori hogeib/c mawra ka character likes the guy who is fiance of her elder sister and actually that guy also likes her..but later both sisters will get married in different families

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

You said the same thing when harjai started {LOL]

whttt..mena asa kch ni kha tha...harjai mei to promos s hi saaf pta chal gai tha k mawra k negitive role ha...or mena asa kch ni kaha tha dnt spread wrong words..mei kiu asa kahu gi harjai strt hna s phlay hi mawra na gmp mei kh dia tha k neg role ha...or mena post bi kia tha...

Originally posted by: pickachu

its not abt sister's rivalary :p

starting main thori hogeib/c mawra ka character likes the guy who is fiance of her elder sister and actually that guy also likes her..but later both sisters will get married in different families

yup agree with u...or its obvious reatction of mawra ...what she iz doing is nt negitive at all