Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

Nxt epi wll be vry awesome..agha entry...now they will show mawra and agha knock jhok...it wll be entertaining..waiting fr it

well sis i dont think it will be normal nok jhonk... i mean mery khayal mein to it will be proper danga fasad and lare jhagra🤣 as she is not gonna accept him that easily...
Edited by Falak_Bubblezzz - 11 years ago
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Falak_Bubblezzz

well sis i dont think so it will be normal nok jhonk... i mean mery khayal mein to it will be proper danga fasad and lare jhagra🤣 as she is not gonna accept him that easily...

hehehhehe...lol..larai jhagra and danga fasad wll be aftr marriage as rania(mawra) saas will also create problems ...iam talking abt bfr marriage nok jhok
mehreen raheel will marry javed shiekh..
how was the first episode?

I like Agha Ali..I may watch this for him. 😆
[/QUOTE
u should definetly watch for agha ali...he sooo cuteee😳

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They look so alike. I think they are cousins.

nooo they are nt cuzns..mawra said in a interview tht un k door door tak koi rishta nii😆..jst frndz hai

@ heavenly bless... Its nt abt jealosy bw sistrz ..its abt the husband wife relation...or mawra evil ni ha wu to us larkay s piyar krti ti islia us k ya reaction tha...or nxt epi mei dikhatay to ha k mawra khti ha k mei kase ase insan ku apna bhanoi man looo...is mei mawra ko evil bilkul ni dikhai...agr asa ksi k sth hu to y to obvious reaction hai..mawra is mei na evil ha na sooo innocnt...chulll bulli type role ha is k...sb y to cncpt apna dimagh s nikal la k mawra k same role ha as harjai

Hope so! So far she is portrayed as the rebellious sister and the other is shown as the masoom types

mehreen raheel will marry javed shiekh..

whattt😲

has agha ali been in any other dramas?

whattt😲

has agha ali been in any other dramas?

up ...aghast Ali ws main lead in mei harI hiya ..he iz soo cute

Hope so! So far she is portrayed as the rebellious sister and the other is shown as the masoom types

kam sure yr koi negative role ha..mara is so choose at her projects Wu bar bar ng role ni Latin..she iz nt like urwa ju hr projects la Latin
ha
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I initially thought this won't be the same sisters' rivalry kind, but from the upcoming promos..it does seem that Mawra is the evil sister. Rubina Ashraf says something like behen ho ke apni behen ka ghar tora or something..Idk if I wanna watch it! 😆

Too much sisters' rivalry on screen these days, all thanks to Maat and its epic revolution that the concept got so mainstream now!
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago