Farhan Khan should apologise to Sanaya - Page 3

Poll

Do you think FK owes an apology to Sanaya?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: manhafatema

of course he should be ..he shouldn't have said those such creep and cheap words for sanaya.and we all know that sanaya is very friendly and jolly minded person and tht mr susu has proves himself as an stupid fool guy who immediately needs an massive psycho treatment..

😆

Word Count: 0

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Unbelievable!! I didnt know he made false accusations on Sanaya & commented on her personal life.

What an attitude on the part of that mental jerk! Instead of making nasty comments on his ex co-stars, he should go & polish his acting skills.
Come on FK, you should admit that you are a lousy actor. Everyone in Chhanchhan, from Himanshu to Rugved were better than you.
& yes you do owe an apology to Sanaya..
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who cares sanaya rockss
look here sanaya bashing at its best😡

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15295-i-myself-wanted-to-quit-chhanchhan.htm
galacticgem thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am With Farhan.. Sanaya was Rude to him.. She should have co-operate with him...She showed her attitude..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
what i think about him..n what i wish i could do to him were i allowed to do it would land me in jail..

i wish i could *********