hinasadiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent post...
completely agree with u
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
farhan khan is full of arrogance n attitude . he needs to learn acting first , ppl like him dnt get along in industry
i loved the way u said it 👏
suzzeeGrey thumbnail
Farhan is a idiot ! How cud he blame sanaya ? She is an agel n everyone loves her . I just saw on fb . The guy who plays himanshoo liked a status n guess wat the status was ?? ' farhan shud b kicked out from the tv industry' so wat does that tell ya ? He lied wen he said he gets along wid everyone z. Lyin scumbag ! Im glad he has been kicked out ! I like the new manav . He looks gd wid chanchan. Farhan go do one. !
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
never liked this farhan khan guy and never will
he's sh*t at acting aswell lool no offence to all FK fans ...go flush ur self dwn da toilet lool
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suzzeeGrey

Farhan is a idiot ! How cud he blame sanaya ? She is an agel n everyone loves her . I just saw on fb . The guy who plays himanshoo liked a status n guess wat the status was ?? ' farhan shud b kicked out from the tv industry' so wat does that tell ya ? He lied wen he said he gets along wid everyone z. Lyin scumbag ! Im glad he has been kicked out ! I like the new manav . He looks gd wid chanchan. Farhan go do one. !

Where? 😲
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Kudos to this forum for still being able to use polite words for FK. I just can't stop 🤬 him for his cowardice,ungratefulness and foolishness!
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan has actually vented out his frustration by playing blame games on Sanaya by accusing her for her behaviour which he believes is unprofessional that he believes just because she wanted to work with
Her ex-costar, she didn't greet him properly, I mean come on are u a kinder garden kid.

And regarding Sarun's chemistry, I can only advise u Farhan plzzz grow up, blaming other people for ur loss. 😡
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I thank you for this beautiful post!

Initially, when he said in one interview, 'do not compare me with BS'... i really felt bad for him .. that he was facing an unfair competition! BS is much much much ahead of him .. plus immediate past memories of IPK was affecting this show and the couple's chemistry.. . So i appreciated the pressure he was feeling..

Although I always hated his acting .. But I felt sympathy for him.. I thought this is not his field..

But this interview has .. i don't know what to say! I can't imagine even an ordinary person to be so insensitive towards accomplished artists, let alone an aspirant actor! He wanted a career in TV industry..and now, since he failed he started maligning his co-stars!!

Pathetic!

Edited by golpokobita - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fk will be a distant memory anuj will be manav now
751891 thumbnail
FK a case of " a bad works man blames his tools" ...