Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescent

Yes, he is the ONLY person to say this about Sanaya.😡

Thank God he got replaced. I don't want him anywhere near Sanz...in fact I don't want him anywhere near anyone I like.

That freaking looser should apologize😡
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great POST 👍🏼!!

So happy that Manav is replaced now... Can start watching the show again!! 😊
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
can i hug u for this? 🤗 agree with every single thing in ur post! and thank u also for clearly making ur point from a sarun fans viewpoint also - i love both barun and sanaya and would love to see them work together again one day, but this show was never going to be about boy meets girl and we knew this and were just eager to have sanaya back on our screens in a good show with good co stars.

unfortunately i'm not surprised by this iv, from his very first article this 'tone' of his has been consistently there but still we gave him a chance. any sympathy i might have had for him for getting dumped so unceremoniously by the ph has fast faded, u cannot lift urself up by bringing others down, this has been proved time and time again. i think he went into this show with his eyes wide shut and a sense of entitlement and got burnt.

sanaya irani is a joy onscreen and a sweetheart offscreen, she is immensely talented, immensely down to earth, immensely hard working and one of the few actresses who is comfortable with almost everyone on her sets and not just the ml or cast. she has worked hard, struggled, paid her dues and evolved as an actor and is now at a point where she is recognised as a genuine talent. she deserved better and now hopefully she has it, wish her the best always 😊

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fariii.!! Your post ROCKS..!! Bas..! 🤗

FK ji, go get a life.! -___-
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: goguma

have nvr joined the rest in bashing him before, but today i would, and i have..!

instead of exiting gracefully, or thanking those who have been supporting him,
he is doing his bit to drag sanaya down with him...!

he even has nerves to mention abt mohit, barun and sarun fans..

unbelievable..!

@bold

Same here..!! 😆
arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he became mad i guess thats why he is blaming Our Sanaya without any reason...the reason he said was an unbelievable reason as we all know how friendly sanaya is with everyone...dont know whats wrong with this guy...we are SaRun fans yes we wanted to see SaRun back again in another show but we didnt want to spoil the ongoing show of Our Sanaya or the ongoing shootings of Our Barun for his new movie...we wanted both SaRun to be seen together after their ongoing projects...and FK is blaming mohit also what did he do he is also a friendly person like Sanaya...i thinkb its good the PH replaced Manav
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: stg1

can i hug u for this? 🤗 agree with every single thing in ur post! and thank u also for clearly making ur point from a sarun fans viewpoint also - i love both barun and sanaya and would love to see them work together again one day, but this show was never going to be about boy meets girl and we knew this and were just eager to have sanaya back on our screens in a good show with good co stars.

unfortunately i'm not surprised by this iv, from his very first article this 'tone' of his has been consistently there but still we gave him a chance. any sympathy i might have had for him for getting dumped so unceremoniously by the ph has fast faded, u cannot lift urself up by bringing others down, this has been proved time and time again. i think he went into this show with his eyes wide shut and a sense of entitlement and got burnt.

sanaya irani is a joy onscreen and a sweetheart offscreen, she is immensely talented, immensely down to earth, immensely hard working and one of the few actresses who is comfortable with almost everyone on her sets and not just the ml or cast. she has worked hard, struggled, paid her dues and evolved as an actor and is now at a point where she is recognised as a genuine talent. she deserved better and now hopefully she has it, wish her the best always 😊

Thanks 🤗🤗

This guy is completely delusional and has no clue what he is talking about. He thinks he can get away by blaming Sanaya and the fans.

What he doesn't know is fans are aware of much more than he can ever imagine and Sanaya has goodwill in the industry and a supportive fangroup who sticks with her through thick and thin.

People may not have liked his acting but he was respected by us as a human being, now he has lost that too.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -PreciousPearl-

Fariii.!! Your post ROCKS..!! Bas..! 🤗

FK ji, go get a life.! -___-

Sumi !!! 🤗🤗

Thanks.

He definitely needs to get a life !!!
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think ph needs to give a statment we need full facts now
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for this post. I felt so angry when I read the interview. This is so unprofessional and unbecoming. Sanaya's reputation is rock solid and has been built by her hard work .The ravings of one incompetent guy are not going to shake it, no matter what his connections. He clearly has no idea what a hornet's nest he's kicked. But I feel sorry for her that she had to work with him for 2 months. I wish he had never been cast. thank God for Anuj.