Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thats an eye opener post Fari(hope Im right with your name, as I remember from your posts in other forum😛)
Hope that Farhan guy reads this post😡
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sarunfan4ever

Thats an eye opener post Fari(hope Im right with your name, as I remember from your posts in other forum😛)
Hope that Farhan guy reads this post😡

Yes, it's Fari. 😊

I hope he read it too...since he supposedly trolls IF.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: incandescent

Yes, it's Fari. 😊

I hope he read it too...since he supposedly trolls IF.

Hope he gets that into thick head of his😡 and comes out of his delusional world
and yeah Im Swapna btw...
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

maybe that was all for the cameras but deep down he wanted to vent

Hey Khanrocks,

I suppose this reply is in response to my comment about FK being hypocritical.

See on one hand, he is saying he respects her and he understand that the everyone can't be friends and on the other hand he is throwing muck at her to save his own face. If you genuinely respect someone for whatever reason...why is trying to shoulder the blame on her instead of accepting his own weakness? Respect is not about showing off.

What he is doing is extremely disrespectful and unprofessional and this is why I feel he hasn't been honest and all those praises were not from heart...and this is what makes him hypocritical.

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Farhan trolls on IF is it ? Instead of working on his acting skills he does that hmmm.

incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Oh Farhan trolls on IF is it ? Instead of working on his acting skills he does that hmmm.

Someone claiming to be Farhan commented on the IF profile.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The height of unprofessional 😵 The guy need to practice what he preach I wonder if he even watch his scenes in CC? If he does he would see nothing is missing from Sanaya side she give it her 200% each of her expressions are bang on while he stand there looking like the villain of the show instead of the hero.

Farhan should take up some acting classes before even return to TV he simply sucks at acting. I guess he doesn't know how many friends Sanaya has in Tellywood? All of them have nothing but nice things to say about her Supriyaji recently said she's a very sweet girl. Anuj came in as the replacement and look how friendly and comfortable she is with him? Also Mohit was given screen test for IPK I guess Sanaa wouldn't have been good friends with Barun either because Mohit was casted opp her?
princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely great post.

I just read his interview and I was really surprised at how he threw the PH and Sanaya under the bus. It was very unprofessional and he did not seem humble at all for the opportunity to work on ChanChan.

I get that he's angry but there is a much better way for him to deal with it than this.
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

The boy (not a man) sounds pathetic... cause FK hasn't grown up yet!😲

Of course he will ensure not to say anything bad about a PH cause he has to ensure he might get an entry into their future projects!

RIght after that article about his family being unhappy with the PH got published, he came out with an interview targeting Sanaya.
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: KIARSHI

Instead of Boasting if he would have tried to ACT better it would have help.Thank God he got replaced
I guess he is the first person to say about Sanaya like this😡

Yes, he is the ONLY person to say this about Sanaya.😡

Thank God he got replaced. I don't want him anywhere near Sanz...in fact I don't want him anywhere near anyone I like.