Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
maybe that was all for the cameras but deep down he wanted to vent
TheCuriousCase thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I have not come to this forum many a times but the article did leave a bad feeling which I want to vent out

Every person we meet need not be your friends, convincing all the people we meet is stupidity. I may understand that part but cribbing like a 2yr old she never was on talking terms with me or she never wished me good morning shows the maturity of the actor.

Sanaya is in the industry for more than 6 yrs now and no one in particular made such comments on her. There were too good friends for her and just colleagues in all her previous serials but no one has said agains her. She always said some people in mjht were not so good friends for her but never ever any one has talked ill about her. So if only one has a probs does that mean problemis with you instead of other person

What the hell is the statement because of sanz and Barun chemistry fans didn't like them. If chemistry is there its there,if it is not it will never be. Of course fans expected it but it will never affect something which is not there

Everyone know sanz is main protagonist, oh great farhan agreed that at last. Is he not the same who said he rejected many things because he wanted prominent role then when did he realise sanz is main. Good at least he got the realisation though a bit late. If ph are still continuing her with less trp does that one incidence show they are ok with her.

I agree there are some glitches in the sitcom but when actor is not pointed out it means she is giving her 100 percent

Sorry for ranting fari but couldn't stop
Edited by itsmadsera - 11 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tm, very nicely said the guy has lost my fanship and respect, i gave him enough support and time guy sucks big time
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I cant believe he is eveing blaming Sanaya for low trp bcoz d show is abt chhanchhan its her responsibility to genre trp, thus shows he was doing shows for d heck of it, if had took it as his show, he would have not shrugged off responsibility to solely sanyaya for dar matter, its d whole team, cast n crew n not just sanaya.. As if he is hell bent to blame sanaya for his loosing d show, poor trp n even for couple not being made enough..
n he says he dont want to play blame game n dar is all he has done here..
Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: itsmadsera

I have not come to this forum many a times but the article did leave a bad feeling which I want to vent out

Every person we meet need not be your friends, convincing all the people we meet is stupidity. I may understand that part but cribbing like a 2yr old she never was on talking terms with me or she never wished me good morning shows the maturity of the actor.

Sanaya is in the industry for more than 6 yrs now and no one in particular made such comments on her. There were too good friends for her and just colleagues in all her previous serials but no one has said agains her. She always said some people in mjht were not so good friends for her but never ever any one has talked ill about her. So if only one has a probs does that mean problemis with you instead of other person

What the hell is the statement because of sanz and Barun chemistry fans didn't like them. If chemistry is there its there,if it is not it will never be. Of course fans expected it but it will never affect something which is not there

Everyone know sanz is main protagonist, oh great farhan agreed that at last. Is he not the same who said he rejected many things because he wanted prominent role then when did he realise sanz is main. Good at least he got the realisation though a bit late. If ph are still continuing her with less trp does that one incidence show they are ok with her.

I agree there are some glitches in the sitcom but when actor is not pointed out it means she is giving her 100 percent

Sorry for ranting fari but couldn't stop

Hey Maddy, πŸ€—

I don't mind the ranting at all.

I just re read the interview. Does this guy even know what he is talking about? 😲

Yes, you're right. Sanaya was close with everyone on MJHT but no one has ever said anything ill about her.

What does he mean by I wished everyone good morning? What is he trying to say?...he is the only one who does that?

People were looking for IPK in Chhanchhan. The show isn't watched by 5-6 years old kids. All of us are old enough to understand the difference between genres.

at bold - exactly.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

Tm, very nicely said the guy has lost my fanship and respect, i gave him enough support and time guy sucks big time

Thanks. I also felt sorry for him you know and when he left I wished him all the best.
With this act, he lost my respect too.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

very goodd post dear..aptky said...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

he was given a longg rope was given a long time to learn the basic acting..if he cld nt learn even that hw can he blame si...

he is loser πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incandescent

Thanks. I also felt sorry for him you know and when he left I wished him all the best.
With this act, he lost my respect too.

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

..sharu he doesnt knw the pwer of sanuj or anya fans...😊

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
My reation was the same as your titleπŸ˜†
Well, the truth is that if you didn't leave by yourself, they would have kicked you out. And you are blaming indirectly Sanaya Irani? As fare as we know Sanaya is very humble and lively person, I think you are the reserved person here, so you may have felt uncomfortable around her, so she kept being professional. I was really feeling pity for you (supported you) and was a little bit dissapointed by Sanaya's statement earlier. But you are seriously unbelivable. You are the unprofessional one! Ppl do already like the new jodi, so its not about Barun Sobti not being the opposite to Sanaya here, it's about doing the character well, which you totally failed. You have been completely dis-honest. You will not go long way with this!
I agree that this show is way different from IPKKND, so obviously the viewers will be different. Every person does not follow a show just because they love one actor, if the sricpt is weak, then the trp will be low. I don't watch this show, but I catch up sometimes now because of the new jodi. And then you're saying that the show does not go well, maybe not, but the main reason was because of you and 30% of IPL.
But Sarun and Arhi will always be my favorite.

Normally I don't dicuss that much.. But there is too much blaming game in this team/show,
Edited by Baki - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think he cares like he said good or bad atleast hes in the news