Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarun_nb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think if Telly chakkar is publishing that crap. We can ask them to publish Sanaya's and PHs side of story too.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is highly immature, a person should know to accept both defeat n win but this guy have seem to lost his sense..
whoever knows Sanaya very well knows her friendly n easily geling nature.. Be it her friends, fans or anyone who knows her.. I have met her many times n everytime m embraced with nothing nut wramth from her, even if u meet her first time she'll make u feel ull knw her forever, she is is very sweet n welcoming..
data ur bad luck farhan f u couldnt see a gem in her..
n anything to blame is you poor acting, ur being aloof from everyone..
Sanaya wanting Mohit nothing to wonder abt, he is her boyfriend n she would any day love to work with her, at d same time she is professional enough to understand makers dint want her former co-actors..
I was a bit sad for dis guy as thought if not acting atleast he is a decent guy but today m glad je is out of d show, 1stly he gets into d show by his influence casting director s frnd wen he looses d show he blames others.. Dats awful, this guy has just lost it,..firstly he needs to grow up..
Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

This is highly immature, a person should know to accept both defeat n win but this guy have seem to lost his sense..

whoever knows Sanaya very well knows her friendly n easily geling nature.. Be it her friends, fans or anyone who knows her.. I have met her many times n everytime m embraced with nothing nut wramth from her, even if u meet her first time she'll make u feel ull knw her forever, she is is very sweet n welcoming..
data ur bad luck farhan f u couldnt see a gem in her..
n anything to blame is you poor acting, ur being aloof from everyone..
Sanaya aanting mohitbis nothing to wonder, he is her boyfriend n she would any day love to work with her, at d same time she is professional enough to understand makers dint want her former co-actors..
I was a bit sad for dis guy as thought if not acting atleast he is a decent guy but today m glad je is out of d show, 1stly he gets into d show by his influence casting director s frnd wen he looses d show he blames others.. Dats awful, this guy has just lost it,..

apne paron mein kudali kaise marte hain koi farhan se sikho.😑well said charmee.πŸ‘
DiamondLife thumbnail
Hi! Fari πŸ€—
thanks for the post..

I just opened IF and show this article..😲

He himself said good about sanaya and now this

I would just say..Sanaya's actions speak volume for her fans and industry. period..

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Very well written, TM ... excellent post!!!

If Farhan wants to achieve anything in life, he has to stop blaming others and take a good hard look at himself first. This interview touches the depths of unprofessional behaviour ... blaming Sanaya, blaming her jodi with Barun, blaming her fans and SaRun fans ... blaming everyone except himself and his own failure to act well. When he first came on the scene, he spoke about his movie and theatre experience ... when he failed to deliver as an actor, he begged for time saying he was a newbie ... and now he conveniently ignores all mention of the dissatisfaction with his acting skills and puts all the blame on Sanaya and her fans. He is really not a nice person at all ... quite a horrible person, in fact ... I am so glad that he has been kicked out. If this is what his attitude was like, then no wonder no one on the sets got along with him!

Thanks.

You're right. He has been boasting from day one and if this is his attitude in interviews, I can only imagine how he was like on the sets.

incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aps-

lovely post FariπŸ€—...and I agree 100% percent...have been totally away from forum these days due to lack of time...but am so glad that I bumped into this post..😊

Hi Appy πŸ€—

how are you doing? 😊

I just had make this post...I am so angry right now.

Originally posted by: incandescent

Thanks.

You're right. He has been boasting from day one and if this is his attitude in interviews, I can only imagine how he was like on the sets.

Instead of Boasting if he would have tried to ACT better it would have help.Thank God he got replaced
I guess he is the first person to say about Sanaya like this😑
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisholicious.

Yes im with you girle jast wash the show becuse of our

Jodi anuj and sanayaπŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Word Count: 0

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The boy (not a man) sounds pathetic... cause FK hasn't grown up yet!😲

Of course he will ensure not to say anything bad about a PH cause he has to ensure he might get an entry into their future projects!

incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Hi! Fari πŸ€—
thanks for the post..

I just opened IF and show this article..😲

He himself said good about sanaya and now this

I would just say..Sanaya's actions speak volume for her fans and industry. period..

Hi Shastru πŸ€—πŸ€—

I seriously can't believe this guy.
A couple of weeks ago he was praising San for her beauty and all and now he is trying to put all the blame on her. If someone is not nice to you, why would you praise them for anything?

Gosh, what a hypocrite this guy is.