Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
have nvr joined the rest in bashing him before, but today i would, and i have..!

instead of exiting gracefully, or thanking those who have been supporting him,
he is doing his bit to drag sanaya down with him...!

he even has nerves to mention abt mohit, barun and sarun fans..

unbelievable..!

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post Fari๐Ÿค—...and I agree 100% percent...have been totally away from forum these days due to lack of time...but am so glad that I bumped into this post..๐Ÿ˜Š
Fato. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He cant act and he blamd ather people
why you dont blamd your slef huh๐Ÿ˜ˆ
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Very well written, TM ... excellent post!!!

If Farhan wants to achieve anything in life, he has to stop blaming others and take a good hard look at himself first. This interview touches the depths of unprofessional behaviour ... blaming Sanaya, blaming her jodi with Barun, blaming her fans and SaRun fans ... blaming everyone except himself and his own failure to act well. When he first came on the scene, he spoke about his movie and theatre experience ... when he failed to deliver as an actor, he begged for time saying he was a newbie ... and now he conveniently ignores all mention of the dissatisfaction with his acting skills and puts all the blame on Sanaya and her fans. He is really not a nice person at all ... quite a horrible person, in fact ... I am so glad that he has been kicked out. If this is what his attitude was like, then no wonder no one on the sets got along with him!

hey Diya๐Ÿค—
bang on buddy!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khanrocks

i think he doesnt care what fans think in his defense sanyas a populer actress but even she cant save the show this guy a bit blunt

This isn't just about the show. He says people only blamed him for the low trp but that is not at all true. Whether the show will work after the replacement is a completely different issue.

People were not happy with his work. His poor acting was affecting the overall quality of the show and it drive away many fans.

Being blunt is one thing and being rude is another thing. He is completely rude. I have never seen any actor give such interviews.

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wonder what ph gotta say about this
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on !!๐Ÿ‘
i felt really disgusted of farhan when he said dat Sanaya dint like him !!...dat was so rude of him !!
well what happened was for the bEST...

Chhanchhanians can enjoy CC with Sanaya and Anuj now!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Love your post...couldn't agree with it more

Blaming others is going to get you nowhere in life...and the sooner he accepts that then he will definitely benefit!!

Now if we reversed this interview and Sanaya said all this about him...how would he like it?...and even though it would be true, Sanaya would never take this step and say the same

Huddy x
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Aps-

hey Diya๐Ÿค—
bang on buddy!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

hey Appy ๐Ÿค—

Where have you been? Missed you, buddy!!
Fato. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes im with you girle jast wash the show becuse of our
Jodi anuj and sanaya๐Ÿค—