Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah hes venting his fustration
Fato. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya is a sach sweet person iwas saprise wen ihear this from him this person sacha rud idont like him any more😑
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you and I cant tell u how angry I am that he would even say that about Sanaya! I used to feel bad for him with all the bashing, but now I couldnt care less if people hate him because I hate him too!!!!
kareenakk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love you for this post...you have expressed my feelings and a lot of other fans feelings beautifully..when reading FKs interviewer I was fuming with anger..how
Dare he...all your points are so valid
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with everything that you said Fari!
This guy should know how to hold back his words
he is digging his own grave by blaming others
and not focusing on his own flaws and improving on it
😑
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ipkknd-fan

I totally agree with you and I cant tell u how angry I am that he would even say that about Sanaya! I used to feel bad for him with all the bashing, but now I couldnt care less if people hate him because I hate him too!!!!

Even I felt bad for him but with this act he has lost all my respect and sympathy.
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
great post... I totally agree with you
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think he doesnt care what fans think in his defense sanyas a populer actress but even she cant save the show this guy a bit blunt
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very well written, TM ... excellent post!!!

If Farhan wants to achieve anything in life, he has to stop blaming others and take a good hard look at himself first. This interview touches the depths of unprofessional behaviour ... blaming Sanaya, blaming her jodi with Barun, blaming her fans and SaRun fans ... blaming everyone except himself and his own failure to act well. When he first came on the scene, he spoke about his movie and theatre experience ... when he failed to deliver as an actor, he begged for time saying he was a newbie ... and now he conveniently ignores all mention of the dissatisfaction with his acting skills and puts all the blame on Sanaya and her fans. He is really not a nice person at all ... quite a horrible person, in fact ... I am so glad that he has been kicked out. If this is what his attitude was like, then no wonder no one on the sets got along with him!

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

Generally when ppl get something without trying and with the help of connections these things happen, they don't appreciate it, at end of the day he is jobless, dats why he has gone mad, mad ppl can say anything do anything

Agreed yaar
He is trying to say that Sanaya has attitude problems? Really?πŸ˜†
Well he must have hit his head somewhere
Sanaya gets along with any of her co-stars let it be Mohit Barun or Anuj

btw Mr.Loser is it our mistake that we expected you to act?😑