Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
After reading his interviews I am seriously pissed. HE is the reason I didn't closely follow CC, coz he just can't act! Whatever crap he says about SI we all know he was a useless actor and that is why he was replaced!!

Being a huge SI fan, he still managed to put me off the show! That is saying something! I just hated their pairing coz their respective talents were SO mismatched, it was jarring!! I will be checking out the show again now!

As for him comparing himself to Barun??OMG is all I have to say!! Dream on mate! There is NO comparison! Barun is a class act as an actor, co star and a person, and you are nowhere close to that!

Best of luck to SI with this new guy! As for Farhan.. Good riddance!!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree wid u completely 👍🏼
He truely is pathetic nd the most unprofessional actor..
(omg!! Did i just call Him an Actor 😆 )
such a moron!!

Thank God he was kicked out of the show..(or as he said,Left the show 🤣 ) at least we got the Dashing nd Charming Anuj in the show!! He actualy compliments Sanaya realy well nd they luk Super Adorable together!!

To hell wid u nd stupid statements Mr. FK 😡
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

After reading his interviews I am seriously pissed. HE is the reason I didn't closely follow CC, coz he just can't act! Whatever crap he says about SI we all know he was a useless actor and that is why he was replaced!!

Being a huge SI fan, he still managed to put me off the show! That is saying something! I just hated their pairing coz their respective talents were SO mismatched, it was jarring!! I will be checking out the show again now!

As for him comparing himself to Barun??OMG is all I have to say!! Dream on mate! There is NO comparison! Barun is a class act as an actor, co star and a person, and you are nowhere close to that!

At bold - You echo my sentiments.

At blue - Ditto.

Best of luck to Sanz.
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for making such a post...love my cute doll sanaya ...hate farhan
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post pari. How r u ?
He was lucky to be her co-star for even these 2 months...which he doesn't deserve.
Now this interview of his proves it.
But nothing will change for Sanaya ..she is always a sweet heart and will remain so.
It only probes how unprofessional he is.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chaituv

Wonderful post pari. How r u ?

He was lucky to be her co-star for even these 2 months...which he doesn't deserve.
Now this interview of his proves it.
But nothing will change for Sanaya ..she is always a sweet heart and will remain so.
It only probes how unprofessional he is.

Hi Chaitu 🤗

Long time. His interview was clearly accusatory and he finds fault in everyone else other than himself. This act of his was very, very unprofessional.

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Hey!! Good to see you here!!
Well, FK also compared himself with SRK & the singer of Ashiqui2 (who sang that famous song)...😉 So, if he mentions Barun why I'm not surprised...
I stopped watching the show a while ago just because of Manav (as suggested by some members after my post 😊)... !!
Now need to get into the track... 😊

Can anyone here summarize the parts that I missed 😭.. i.e. how UB got agreed to marriage??
Frankly can't watch that Manav!! Please ...😭
Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khanrocks

im not a fan of replacements like gopi or anadi but with manav i think it was needed

Khanrocks...thx for your honest comment...it is really appreciated!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
FK has proven to the world how low n classless person he is...I have personally met Sanaya...not once...and the third time i met her...SHE recognized me...WOW...n i gave her my hand to shake and she pulled me n hugged me...me tu faint-wa...hehehe...

FK is a liar...its as simple as this...n i felt bad for him...what the???
grrr

Gr8 post :)).. ill spread it on twitter...hope u dont mind it :)
Aehmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fazila~

FK has proven to the world how low n classless person he is...I have personally met Sanaya...not once...and the third time i met her...SHE recognized me...WOW...n i gave her my hand to shake and she pulled me n hugged me...me tu faint-wa...hehehe...

FK is a liar...its as simple as this...n i felt bad for him...what the???
grrr

Gr8 post :)).. ill spread it on twitter...hope u dont mind it :)

Hi matian 😊 I agree wPiid u and post maker.great post 👏 hate farhan 😡