Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: golpokobita

I thank you for this beautiful post!

Initially, when he said in one interview, 'do not compare me with BS'... i really felt bad for him .. that he was facing an unfair competition! BS is much much much ahead of him .. plus immediate past memories of IPK was affecting this show and the couple's chemistry.. . So i appreciated the pressure he was feeling..

Although I always hated his acting .. But I felt sympathy for him.. I thought this is not his field..

But this interview has .. i don't know what to say! I can't imagine even an ordinary person to be so insensitive towards accomplished artists, let alone an aspirant actor! He wanted a career in TV industry..and now, since he failed he started maligning his co-stars!!

Pathetic!

You're welcome.

At one point, even I sympathized with him. Initially I did feel the he has a habit of boasting but that doesn't make someone a person and when he was out of the show I wished him luck for future.

I have never seen any actor go down to this level to malign co-stars for their own failures. I am shocked.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Fasri nice post..👏
and thanks for keeping ur head cool.. cz i am so furious i can hardly type straight🤢
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">Fasri nice post..👏</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">and thanks for keeping ur head cool.. cz i am so furious i can hardly type straight🤢</font>

Lol. Me too. 😊
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Yes, he is the ONLY person to say this about Sanaya.😡

Thank God he got replaced. I don't want him anywhere near Sanz...in fact I don't want him anywhere near anyone I like.

this sums up exactly what i feel!! god if i never see him again it would be too soon 🤢
and i really don't want a man like this near any1 i like!! they r not safe with such a person! don't know what a back stabber like that will do!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzzeeGrey

Farhan is a idiot ! How cud he blame sanaya ? She is an agel n everyone loves her . I just saw on fb . The guy who plays himanshoo liked a status n guess wat the status was ?? ' farhan shud b kicked out from the tv industry' so wat does that tell ya ? He lied wen he said he gets along wid everyone z. Lyin scumbag ! Im glad he has been kicked out ! I like the new manav . He looks gd wid chanchan. Farhan go do one. !

WOW seriously? 😲

omg i hope every1 comes out n gives it back to him, i mean the rest of the cast too!!
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This guy seems to be a goonda kind of guy...and looks like his family contacts are helping him get away with this kind of stuff...

Thank goodness Sanaya was indifferent to him, we got ourselves a perfect replacement!

Were I in her place, would have done the same thing and stayed away from guys like him! Yucks!

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I had to bring this up...I was put off from the moment I saw his HAI movie video and underwear ads.

It was easy to judge what calibre and genre he belongs to. His true colors are now being seen with his unruly behaviour!

Truly lament why PH did not do a background check before hiring him...

Crazy_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on.u said it all.
He will get his lessons in the coming epis and trp charts.
vaish912 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post ..he is such pathetic moron .. N the attitude at this stage of life wr he still has to prove himself n not archived anything ..it sucks big time ...n thank god he is out good riddence ... Now every time Manav enters in the frame I don't hv to close my eyes ...
aapkibandhu_Vas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bang on dear
really u r true
may b farhan was in depression
he shud over come asap