Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khanrocks

1 i dont think sanaya will throw a tantrum cause she knows if you get rejected you got to move on im sure shes mature to understand this

2.even if you dont talk you got to have some chemistry fks problem was the acting lot of co stars dont talk but professional to act with each other

3. if it was his decision then he made the right one cause the acting was the problem

fk in depression i think councelling will work but this interview could be lethal for him

Dejection does not give you the right to blame others for your problems...so Farhan is wrong here and there is no denying that

I agree with you he needs to talk with someone who can help him overcome this phase

Huddy x
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya is not like that she is a sweet and nice persone i just cant beleave this how can he say that he is not a good actor i just hate him because he say wrong things about our doll Sanaya plzz Farhan go and take acting clasess ok no expretions on your face
Edited by sana_ahmad643 - 11 years ago
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

tks for this post, huddy.
agree with u..

this could be his defense for the humiliation...
maybe..i dont know..
but if he is going down, he should not drag sanaya with him.. he just shouldn't..!

wont comment any further, cz i will end up bashing him..

Welcome Lovely 😊

Thank you...it definitely is his defense for humiliation and this is exactly how a person behaves in these situations

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_ahmad643

Sanaya is not like that she is a sweet and nice persone i jusr cant beleave this how can he say that he is not a good actor i just hate him because he sat wrong things about our doll Sanaya plzz Farhan go and take acting clasess ok no expretions on your face

One thing that stands out in Sanaya is her Honesty...and this one reason I cannot support this interview

Huddy x
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
from his interview i see only his anger side.he even dont know what is politically correct answers.his all interview was just full of arrogance and he just only talking about his family background,how rich he is,his physiques and looks but not talk about his acting.as a sarun and monaya fan i really dont like the way he dragg both mohit and barun and even sanaya too.how can someone will be frinedly with u if u are full of attitude.I m happy he is out of this show and anuj joined the cast.really his interview make me so angry/how can he alk about sanaya like tis.sanaya and not friendly thsese words are really difficult for me to accept.i wish sanaya saw this imean his interview and always avoide such person.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He has to accept that people fail in life and try to improve upon it rather than blaming others for his failure.
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

from his interview i see only his anger side.he even dont know what is politically correct answers.his all interview was just full of arrogance and he just only talking about his family background,how rich he is,his physiques and looks but not talk about his acting.as a sarun and monaya fan i really dont like the way he dragg both mohit and barun and even sanaya too.how can someone will be frinedly with u if u are full of attitude.I m happy he is out of this show and anuj joined the cast.really his interview make me so angry/how can he alk about sanaya like tis.sanaya and not friendly thsese words are really difficult for me to accept.i wish sanaya saw this imean his interview and always avoide such person.

Too much pride of oneself makes them believe they have no flaws and are always correct!!

I agree with you, for Farhan it has always been...me..me..me!!...he needs to look at qualities in others before talking nonsense about them!!

Farhan may be a nice person to many, but from what angle should I believe this when all he talks about is his family and himself, never once have I seen him praise the work of others apart from the odd times of Sanaya's work, but other than that non else

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

He has to accept that people fail in life and try to improve upon it rather than blaming others for his failure.

From where I see it, he is definitely finding it hard to come to terms that he is wrong...his faliure has reduced his self-esteem but that gives you no excuse to vent out on others!!

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yep take it as a postive rather venting i mean sanaya gave her best on the chemistry
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

yep take it as a postive rather venting i mean sanaya gave her best on the chemistry

Sanaya always gives 100% to whatever she does...so the same standard should be expected from those working with her!!

Huddy x