Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serenade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Only one thing to say ... What a LOOSER!!!!

And this is what he calls sportsman spirit?!

I am so glad he has left Chhanchhan! And to think I even felt sorry for him for a while! Ugh!
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shru9ti

He needs reality check yaar..Didnt Geet fans accept MB n PV...So,we also r wtchin CC..Cnt act himself n play blame game😡

I mean no one is expecting him to create the chemistry Barun created with Sanaya.. I mean duh, their chemistry was unbeatable.. All we wanted was a decent actor who can act nothing else.. This guy doesn't know the abc of acting but here he talks like a professional dude..
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How many retakes did u give during this interview after so many days preparation? cz PH threw u out I guess before 1 .5 weeks
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guinea

I knew the mudslinging will happen ...and on tellychakker I am not surprised. So sanaya asked all fans to give farhan a chance and seems happy with anuj and wanted mohit as a lead ...totally confused.

I think what farhan is doing is really poor taste ...anyhow this too shall pass.

Not only that he is also blaming the fans of Sarun for show not doing well till now!! Blame every one but look inward.
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

How many retakes did u give during this interview after so many days preparation? cz PH threw u out I guess before 1 .5 weeks

😆

Word Count: 0

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we are gonna be on rank 2 this rate
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
About her not speaking to him cause she wanted Mohit to be the lead opposite her is bull, because how comes she's fine with Anuj then! Dpmo
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm... sour grapes??
I saw a couple of interviews during his Chhan Chhan days with Sanaya. She was talking/joking to/with him as an old friend...

I believe Sanaya is professional enough not to throw a tantrum just because her boyfriend did not get a job with her!!
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shish15

I agree...this attitude and acting skill will surely get him top shows and phs!!!

He wants to blame everyone except himself...

exactly!
this industry is a cut-throat one...he has to change his attitude to survive!
n its important to learn from his mistakes...not blame others
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I have only one thing to say to Farhan:

The one that supported you from the very first day (Sanaya), is this how you re-pay her?!!

Huddy x