Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
This seriously is the limit. He can't act and he is blaming everyone - Sanaya, Barun and the fans. Ridiculous. And the end quote made me very furious. How dare he say that the fans wanted only Barun and Sanaya in chanchan. We all know that he is nowhere near to Barun in acting. I for one gave Chanchan and him so many chances and never compared him to Barun and this guy is saying 'Fans wanted only Barun and Sanaya to be on the screen'. All I say is Barun is more dignified than this guy and he took all the blame game on him for IPK closure but never uttered a word against anyone. If Sanaya didn't talk to him, well after reading this interview, I would say it is Good that she didn't talk to this pompous guy.
Edited by psarada - 11 years ago
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well, Can't resist to comment here

I actually felt sorry for this guy as he has been shown the door

But this guy seriously needs to handle the failure in a positive way...He started blaming others for his own failure...

He first talked ill about his Co-star...then brought her personal life and also her previous show Co-Star just to prove his point that he is not accepted by the audience because of all these reasons but not for his lack of acting skills.

Let me tell u Mr.FK...I have seen many On-screen couples who hav an intense chemistry even when they r not in talking terms...

Learn to accept ur short comings...u will hav a bright future

Otherwise only god can help u...

And abt Sanaya not talking to u because of Mohit is total crap...I dont think this is true at all...

Because Mohit has given audition for ASR role too...and eventually Barun played it...But sanaya and Barun r actually very good fnds...So I really cant believe ur words...
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamzygirl

So the only reason people don't like him is because we only want to see Sarun for the rest of our lives..😕 Seriously this guy needs professional help...

He needs reality check yaar..Didnt Geet fans accept MB n PV...So,we also r wtchin CC..Cnt act himself n play blame game😡
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: goguma

"I know I am handsome, have dashing looks, have a great body and
physique, am well-educated, have brains to decide what is wrong and
right. So I have no worries for the future."

confidence or arrogance...?

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

Word Count: 0

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: goguma

he missed another point... his acting skill...

hahaha this is funny 🤣
and to think i was supporting him
and wishing him all the best for his future
oh well..good luck to him now in the industry!
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If one thing is for sure, because of this interview, forum rank is definitely going to 2 next week. Goodness lots of people need a PR team.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ha ha true best villian n cc awards fk
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepthis

Well, Can't resist to comment here

I actually felt sorry for this guy as he has been shown the door

But this guy seriously needs to handle the failure in a positive way...He started blaming others for his own failure...

He first talked ill about his Co-star...then brought her personal life and also her previous show Co-Star just to prove his point that he is not accepted by the audience because of all these reasons but not for his lack of acting skills.

Let me tell u Mr.FK...I have seen many On-screen couples who hav an intense chemistry even when they r not in talking terms...

Learn to accept ur short comings...u will hav a bright future

Otherwise only god can help u...

And abt Sanaya not talking to u because of Mohit is total crap...I dont think this is true at all...

Because Mohit has given audition for ASR role too...and eventually Barun played it...But sanaya and Barun r actually very good fnds...So I really cant believe ur words...

agree.mohit auditioned for that role too but look at barun-sanaya chemistry.atually,itne dino se farhaan soch raha hoga kya kaho kyun mujhe nikala and soch ke aab yeh interview diya.i htink he should see anuj-sanaya interview too.I really dont like the way he dragg sanaya,mohit and barun and even fans too.tum apne galti kyun nahin mante ki tum acting nahin kar saqte and retakes dete ho jisse sab pareshan hain.😡loosers.
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

hahaha this is funny 🤣
and to think i was supporting him
and wishing him all the best for his future
oh well..good luck to him now in the industry!

I agree...this attitude and acting skill will surely get him top shows and phs!!!

He wants to blame everyone except himself...
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khanrocks

ha ha true best villian n cc awards fk

O EM JEE..🤣..M I dreaming?