Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
"I know I am handsome, have dashing looks, have a great body and physique, am well-educated, have brains to decide what is wrong and right. So I have no worries for the future."

confidence or arrogance...?

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A small advice to Farhan khan, please go and watch all those old episodes you will realise how good you were... Seriously stop behaving like a jerk and learn to act or stick to modelling.. And stop boasting about yourself no one is interested..
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jake1

Oh please, if Mohit was the reason that Sanaya apparantely didn't speak to FK then why is she on good terms with Anuj...surely he too took a place that Mohit could have taken, The PH themselves said they didn't want either Mohit or Barun because they wanted a new jodi. Sorry, FK your words don't make sense.

So, FK is very confident about his looks and physique shame he didn't pay attention to what really counts and that is acting talent. No one blamed him for the low trps although he contributed towards the whole dissatisfaction surrounding the show. Sour grapes FK, sour grapes.

U said it all buddy.I dont want to repeat anything new.Really farhan .sanaya didnt talk to u bcz u wre choosen as lead instead of Mohit.what a joke.sanaya is a person who is cordial to any nknown person too.ask her fans.its u who can't able to mixed up with other people.which is clear from srman,dheeraj interview.its sad u recognize yout handsome look(douthfull).physiques but not your acting abilities.Plz check it again.that is the main reason for your replacement.and look how she is with anuj from the first day.u never give her such vibes so that she ca be friendly with u.😡u are such an physio who only can think about himself and i noticed it from the first interview of yours.get a reality check buddy.🤢.
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goguma

"I know I am handsome, have dashing looks, have a great body and physique, am well-educated, have brains to decide what is wrong and right. So I have no worries for the future."

Over confidence,arrogance,attitude n self centerd😡
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have a request guys ... Lot of ppl in the india forum would be waiting for this and would now enjoy the situation ...we will get lot of mid's who will post riling posts , lets behave with dignity as much as posibble ...not get into fights ... Let this nonsense just die a natural death and look forward to tonight's episode ...
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Mr. Farhan Khan firstly we all are very aware of the fact that u HV BEEN AXED OUT OF THE SHOW. The fact is u hv been kicked out and u can't tolerate that. What kind of a sportsman are u? The one with with no sportsman spirit? TV industry has seen and will see 100's of replacements and its not an insult for u be replaced coz u were not deserving for the role that u were playing.

I know what I said might be deemed harsh by ppl but this kind of behaviour from him is totally ridiculous and unacceptable. Its true that it was the PH's and casting director's fault to cast him but it was upto him to live upto everyone's expectations and he miserably failed in that. I was feeling bad for him but after reading this I can say he exactly deserves what he got.

And Sanaya was rude to him ? Are u kidding me? We hv been seeing Sanaya over 5 years Mr.Farhan and we are not gonna fall in the talks of some aira gaira guy of 2 months. The fact is u didn't deserve to work with her and I don't deem it worthy to justify Sanaya in front of anyone coz the whole TV industry knows how sweet Sanaya Irani is even to the ppl she dislikes.

If Sanaya wanted Mohit in the show then she could hv got him on board much earlier. Just coz he is her boyfriend or whatever doesn't mean he will hv to work with her always. And abt us wanting to see Barun with her...well that wish will remain forever coz Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti together are simply magical. But we are not such dumbos that we wont accept to see another actor with her and for god sake the industry doesn't work on fans' whims.

I would say Farhan Khan come back to Earth and see where u stand and think before u act. Your high ride on attitude and delusion that u are the best is what is killing u in your work.

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silver_Stack

Firstly Farhan..We all understand that you are disappointed dear for either getting axed from the show or for quitting yourself...

But, there is no rule that if the co actors don't speak with each other offscreen they cannot create chemistry on screen..forget creating chemistry..people were fed up with your acting skills baba..None was waiting to see the chemistry..all they wanted was the male lead to show some emotions on his face...But sigh..you couldn't reach there or satisify them as Manav...

And why blame others for this disaster now...No one quits the show because your co actor isn't talking to you...And why bring other actors in this mess...Surely you might have grabed many eyeballs from the interview but seriously this is not done...

unemployment is a curse, make ppl do crazy stuff
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shru9ti

Over confidence,arrogance,attitude n self centerd😡

he missed one point. his family background
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: goguma

totally agrred.he even drag barun,mohit and fans into this but dont talk about his acting.which is the real reason of the exit.and what he said,he quit oh.what a joke.Ph ne nikala hain tujhe beta otherise tumhara family kyun gussa hota Ph se.abhi stop this blame game.😡
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guinea

I have a request guys ... Lot of ppl in the india forum would be waiting for this and would now enjoy the situation ...we will get lot of mid's who will post riling posts , lets behave with dignity as much as posibble ...not get into fights ... Let this nonsense just die a natural death and look forward to tonight's episode ...

they will have a field day...! urgh...!