Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if she was like that why would many people praise her for being freindly and if she wanted mohit why not like that with anuj
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh!!! This is the limit.!!!!

What does he mean..Sanaya did not want him in the dhow and still it was him who walked out..if this is the way he takes to handle his career. .he surely will land up no where...bcoz even if we do take this as truth..(which i do not) ...then not every working environment is congineal.

Sir..if you had actually worked on improving your acting ability instead of looking for excuses and thinking of who greeted you and who did not...you might have still been in the show.

It was only your acting inability that lead to this day!!!
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am appalled to read this bit of gibberish ...the guy needs serious help ...i would really like to hear the version of the rest of their costars on it...this interview's sole purpose was to malign sanaya ...no wonder she never got on with this guy...he's no gentlemen and this article is a testimony to it...a real man would take responsibility of his actions and not shift it to someone else's shoulders...even if i believe the gibberish he's said just one word for the lad ''quitter'' ...

the guy does live in an alternate universe where he's good looking and a great actor...reality check fk ur a capitol letter LOSSER-
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by khanrocks

well hes being honest he didnt speak to her so what else can he say
Can't u see wat he is trying to do, He said that he is a sportman??????
Is that wat u call sportsmanship, blaming a ur co-star for ur failed chemistry n acting.
I too use to feel bad for Farhan , but not now after this interview.
This is the limits seriously.
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
N he's sayin low trp coz in ppl's mind still Sarun printed..Den hw Drasti's MB doin so gud n GC's PV did gud even aftr Geet..Seriously dis man needs reality😡
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How can he even say like that! Sanaya is the one who is a professional, when IPK ended at the fans demand she did not go and play the blame game on ANYONE! FK is really unprofessional and im glad he left, because now the show will do amazing WITHOUT him!!! Im soo mad right now!!!! 😡
jake1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh please, if Mohit was the reason that Sanaya apparantely didn't speak to FK then why is she on good terms with Anuj...surely he too took a place that Mohit could have taken, The PH themselves said they didn't want either Mohit or Barun because they wanted a new jodi. Sorry, FK your words don't make sense.
So, FK is very confident about his looks and physique shame he didn't pay attention to what really counts and that is acting talent. No one blamed him for the low trps although he contributed towards the whole dissatisfaction surrounding the show. Sour grapes FK, sour grapes.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guinea

Nishi ... I am seriously disgusted , he has even bought in sanaya's personal life into it ...forget his acting , I always had issues with this guys personality but such mudslinging is teribble ...what must sanaya be feeling .

He has blamed everything other than him what a joke ...
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya wanted mohit that's why she did not talk to him.
But now how come she is so cordial with Anuj?
He is dragging her boyfriend & even ex-costar in this!
Not surprised, remember he even ridiculed Ekta & her shows...
Silver_Stack thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly Farhan..We all understand that you are disappointed dear for either getting axed from the show or for quitting yourself...

But, there is no rule that if the co actors don't speak with each other offscreen they cannot create chemistry on screen..forget creating chemistry..people were fed up with your acting skills baba..None was waiting to see the chemistry..all they wanted was the male lead to show some emotions on his face...But sigh..you couldn't reach there or satisify them as Manav...

And why blame others for this disaster now...No one quits the show because your co actor isn't talking to you...And why bring other actors in this mess...Surely you might have grabed many eyeballs from the interview but seriously this is not done...