Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess now channel n PH have clear all doubt that farhaan was kick out or he quit the show then we can get the clear picture who is lying
I really feel bad for sanaya if she come to know how farhan is talking abt her
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya-jiya

I guess now channel n PH have clear all doubt that farhaan was kick out or he quit the show then we can get the clear picture who is lying
I really feel bad for sanaya if she come to know how farhan is talking abt her

i believe we gonna get rainy articles tomorrow... Sanaya feels bad??
then he sure have to pay for this๐Ÿ˜ˆ
piya-jiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

i believe we gonna get rainy articles tomorrow... Sanaya feels bad??
then he sure have to pay for this๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I m sure he will pay really bad but sanaya should give him answer I m sure she can shut his mouth
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya-jiya

I m sure he will pay really bad but sanaya should give him answer I m sure she can shut his mouth

yeah she our Sanaya right??๐Ÿ˜‰
for me reality always way more real when it's come from her mouth...๐Ÿ˜ณ
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It's true that I bashed FK in IF article but I wanna know which article is true?This 1 or the IF 1...there's a hell lot of difference in both n if TC's wrong,that site's gonna receive even more bashing than FK! It has always had some grudge against sanaya!๐Ÿ˜ก

This one has seriously shaken me up...as a Sanaya fan I'm angry and hurt. V all knew sanaya n he weren't chums but then who was frnz with him?! Was he ever seen talking to the team in offscreen segments? "She didn't return my greetings"? I guess he meant feelings cz Sanaya's friendliness n graciousness is well-known in the industry...he must have done something that irked her! N to abuse monaya's relationship is just sickening!๐Ÿคฌ V had an inkling for months now that he's gonna get replaced,he must have known too so threw in his resignation to save face. His parents said what v already knew,y is he giving contradictory statements n praising the PH suddenly?! Everything sounds fishy!

But 1 thing is confirmed that this guy has lost it bcz of depression. He indicated that he had kept mum abt sanz to protect her dignity,then what's this now?! he has dug his own grave in the industry by saying this cz forget industry,even sanz haters know what a friendly person she is! Get well soon,FK! n guys,v should just ignore TC,they publish such stuff just to get maximum hits on their site!
piya-jiya thumbnail
I wish farhaan must be reading our post n thinks oh no what I did sher ke muahhh main hath dal diyaaa
Wait n watch farhaan khan you will take ur words back
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can someone confirm with Farhan on facebook as I don't trust TC as yesterday on one article in a interview of a actor in Na Bole Tum and they changed his words and made it the show is ending in sep but later on from fans pressure and the Production house pressure they changed the entire article

I went off topic but giving an example of TC's masala stories
Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 11 years ago
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice way of putting ur blames on others farhan. Sanaya does not say hi and she wants mohit to play manav hence the disapproval towards u. Do u like book a private room to think of this crap.
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
He seems very bitter especially by being repeatedly compared to other male actors.