Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

@red ... someone posted this???? Wow ... so this person has seen that Sanaya treated FK differently from the other people she worked with, and twisted it into a story where HE turned HER down ... what a joke!!!!

My version .. I think Sanaya saw quite early on what kind of a guy he was and very wisely kept her distance ... not so difficult as even we viewers who were so keen to accept him at the start, were put off by his very first interviews ... he sounded arrogant and full of himself from day one. She must have seen him in person ... that too every day for two months ... poor girl!!!
And seems that FK was put off by Sanaya keeping her distance ... after all, he does think himself God's gift to mankind ... what was that again .. I'm handsome, have a good physique, brains ... blah blah ... now this is a direct quote from his interview, and not a figment of my imagination ... unlike some other views I could mention ... So he's made his being axed all about Sanaya having a problem with him ... not stopping to think that he IS the problem.

Yeah Diya this person posted this on FK's profile and I wanted to respond there but had already reached the word limit for my comment. I broke a cardinal rule today and went on Fk's profile and left a post which maybe considered as bordering on bashing but honestly I'm in a state of shock that he has the audacity to say this about Sanaya. I'm even more mad at myself for ever defending this loser. Never again...even Anuj is going to have to earn my respect now...shouldn't be too hard though because unlike Farhan aren't I the hotshot who turned Ekta Kapoor down Khan, Anuj can act!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
"She did not even return my greetings and it was then I understood that she does not like me."

"I have shot for over two months for the show, and Sanaya has never said even a 'Hi' to me till date and this is a fact. I always took this in my stride, as I am a positive person. She is a senior artiste, and I continued to greet her every day whenever I entered the set and saw her. Every time I did this, I got 'no' response from her." said Farhan.

So true Bhai...😳 I swear,I believe you...😳 She did it...because she has strong Sixth sense... πŸ˜‰n She knew it...what is your real problem... ?? πŸ˜› By the way...did you check your Body odor problem...?? 😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ Jaya : I already told you abt my doubt abt his 'Talent' 😳 before show start πŸ˜†
aashizin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
looks like he has attention problem πŸ˜† in whole int he blamed sanaya , mature person can't talk like this n don't blame his/her co-stars in such extent . i hv seen n witnessed sanaya n her friendly behavior with her co-stars n even crew members in all these years of her career so with one person's such statement shows his insecurity n frustration of being kicked out

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RajPreet_Preeto

You bet Nishi, he is going to pay for his false accusations big time. Watch out FK you will be ...

Well that's a given. I couldn't believe he made a statement like that without so much as a backstory. No point in giving it much thought as I got to see a pretty good, rounded episode.
Edited by puglet - 11 years ago
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
only idiot or some 'rock' headed people will believe in this...πŸ˜†
he an attention seekers man!!!😑
if even some r blind or drooling over this 'robotic'... please check the reality na...
who actually got attitude problem... when all casts was seat togther... snap some pics...
chatting... which of the photos that u can find FK's inside it?? none of it!!
while all was well blended with Snaya... why actually this guy got missing??
because he heart broken that Snaya didn't greet him?? is that the reason??🀣
u cheap chimpanzi!!!😑😑
if yesterday u make her to retake for 50++ times then today u wish her to smile all crazy for u??
this guy was out of his mind😑😑

who ever that crazy for this guy... name F**han!! get ready to get storm from all sides...
sanaya n all cast not even saying a thing about ur crap n u try to blame each of them...πŸ˜†
lets see... who actually gonna have to take long 'breath' because of this...😳
come on fangirl... come n save ur fragile Farhan Khan... πŸ˜›
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please I don't recommend you'll to beloved this as Telly Chakkar yesterday wrote an interview wring which created a ruckus in the other forum

TC spiced up the article and after huge pressure they edited it
Koeli thumbnail
If this article is true then Mohit would have been a part of chhanchhan not anuj... and if she didnot like him because the production house chose him over mohit then anuj wouldnot have been there and she wouldnot have giggled and given ofscreen interview with him...

coming to the choice between her bf and her co-star come on man her bf gave interview for her previous show too and she never had any problem with her previous co-star...

dude you need to learn something... be humble and accept your failure... why will you leave becasue your co-star dont like you? why should it matter to you if you are hundred percent dedicated to your work?

it proves you are still immature and you need lesson how to talk and justify yourself.

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This truly shows he is depressed as he didn't leave anyone to insult
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

This truly shows he is depressed as he didn't leave anyone to insult

poor fragile F**han Khan😭🀣