Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The boy hasnt grown up yet!

Flattering himself, gosh! He sounds pathetic...

PS. Who wouldnt be indifferent to him. I have never seen Srman mixing with him?

Edited by ddFan2012 - 11 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS don't want to comment on what he said abt sanaya bcos coin always has two sides we never know what is true .
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣🀣 looser kahika..i had a good laugh while reading yur intπŸ˜†

mr FK i felt bad for u wen u r axed from the show may be u r not a good actor oops u r not even an actorπŸ˜† i thought u r a decent person atleast. but now🀒 yeh doubt bhi clear ho gayaπŸ˜†

if mohit want to 2 do this show na toh tera no to kabhi nahi aataπŸ˜† so stop blaming sanaya and get a life😑
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ughhh..i feel like slapping myself that i felt so bad for this...seriously 'THIS' guy !!! 😑
I remember when i saw the article about him being in a state of depression , i felt very sad for him and thought it was the PH's fault and what happened with his was unfair.

I was never a FK fan , but after he left CC , i had a lot of sympathy for him.😲
But now i hate hate hate him !!

How dare he say all this non sense abt Sanaya !!
We all know that all her previous costars have have said nothing but good things about her and her down to earth nature, and all of a suddent popped out the 'Mahaan aatma' Farhaan saying all sort of Bu****it stuff and does he expect us to believe it ???
And FK a piece of advice , stop over estimating urself..cuz the truth is that 'U CANT ACT' !!!

And u have sportsmen spirit ???
So this is ur 'so called sportsmen spirit'..isn't it ??
Blaming ur costar , and involving her boyfriend and her previous costar in it.

Wow Farhan !!!πŸ‘

I hate even to think that i for sometime thouht u were good..
Huh !!
Jus go and get some acting classes and etiquette manners.. U LOSER !!😑

Barun_Fever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is this interview for real???😲

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jaya100

@red...blunt??? we're Sanaya Irani fans and blunt we can handle very well thank you very much.
I actually wanted to respond to the little story you made up for FK on his profile - sorry ran out of space while answering someone else and I don't want to give him anymore comment points so am replying here.
Here's your story
Posted on: 39 minutes agopaining2000
Even I thought she treated u differently to other co stars she worked with- or perhaps she just liked u and when u turned her down and didn't treat her like the spoilt person she is - then she couldn't handle it... Either way there is something to this story .
My version
Definitely something there...maybe FK was sweet on the gorgeous girl and when she turned him down and decided to keep her distance from Mr. creepy smile he couldn't handle the rejection and quit. Of course due to his illusions of grandeur he couldn't handle the truth and decided to blame everyone else. Hey after all this is the guy who said that Sanaya was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen...ahh thankyou, now it all makes sense!!! Whatever...I like my story better than yours.

@red ... someone posted this???? Wow ... so this person has seen that Sanaya treated FK differently from the other people she worked with, and twisted it into a story where HE turned HER down ... what a joke!!!!

My version .. I think Sanaya saw quite early on what kind of a guy he was and very wisely kept her distance ... not so difficult as even we viewers who were so keen to accept him at the start, were put off by his very first interviews ... he sounded arrogant and full of himself from day one. She must have seen him in person ... that too every day for two months ... poor girl!!!
And seems that FK was put off by Sanaya keeping her distance ... after all, he does think himself God's gift to mankind ... what was that again .. I'm handsome, have a good physique, brains ... blah blah ... now this is a direct quote from his interview, and not a figment of my imagination ... unlike some other views I could mention ... So he's made his being axed all about Sanaya having a problem with him ... not stopping to think that he IS the problem.

spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

IF is back buzzing again 😎
I swear someone or the other needs to give 'explosive' interviews more regularly.πŸ˜†

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FAIL!

He just showed such a lier he is... Besides being a BAD actor, he should realise he is coming out as a BAD person as well!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: spirit

IF is back buzzing again 😎
I swear someone or the other needs to give 'explosive' interviews more regularly.πŸ˜†

🀣

It's good for the health of our forum and its ranking πŸ˜†

Not so good for members' blood pressure πŸ˜†
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

🀣

It's good for the health of our forum and its ranking πŸ˜†

Not so good for members' blood pressure πŸ˜†

🀣
My thoughts exactly. All good for the ranking and all that jazz.πŸ˜†
And more importantly for stalkers like yours truly, gives us that fodder to stalk and analyze the latest MID outbreak.
I need to get a life.🀣