Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: JohnyLovesSanz

Farhan Bhai's Interviews are always comic

may b he missed his therapy session or escaped from hospital
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: showviewer

So what? There was an article in TC just few days back about how the leads in SC also do not talk much to each other off screen, that did not stop either from performing.

Never said this so bluntly, but now that Mr.K has lost all my respect, let me say this, FARHAN IS A TERRIBLE ACTOR. He did not deliver at the job he was hired for and the rumours of his replacement were swirling for a while and he knew about them.

Shame on him for stooping so low to cover his inadequacies. Also, I am infuriated at his casting director friend who put Sanaya and this show in this predicament! Optimystix maybe time for you to open your mouth!

So sanaya was indifferent to him ...very frankly she seems to read ppl much better than I thought , I am glad she was distant from him , so was the rest of the cast and reading his interviews tday , he deserves it ...
So did he 'quit' because co-star did not say hello to him ...what a sham . All I know is sanaya did not deserve this ...my heart goes out to her.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think fk knows getting sanayas name get publcity
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khanrocks

i think fk knows getting sanayas name get publcity

Yes that is why he used her name 😊
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this man is arrogant. .so farhan this is for u"naach na jaane aangan teda"..
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
They did not kick me out; I was the one who left the project." 🤣 🤣

[I really love you farhan for This ] 🤣

I am much of a literature guy, [i really doubt NOW] 🤣

I guess Sanaya wanted Mohit to be the lead in the show

[Antaryami BABA ki Jai ho... Sanaya ke mann me kya hai guess maar liye LIKE SERIOUSLY ]

Sanaya has never said even a 'Hi' to me till date [i [personally met sanaya irani 2 TIMES... if she is damn confortable WITH stranger like me then u r her co-stare.. what a lame excuse to blame i love you for this 😳]

Why only blame me for the low TRPs? I was not the protagonist in the show. The main protagonist was Chhanchhan, played by Sanaya Irani. When a star of her caliber failed to garner TRPs

[coz of u she is uncomfortable... NOW U GOT WHY YOU ARE BLAMED i think ur bad omen for chanchan ]

I personally feel fans wanted to see Sanaya and Barun together again

[BLAMING FANS..awww cutie-pie... TV me tu aaya hi kyu? blaming blaming game khelne ??? ]

I do not blame the production house or channel, and not even Sanaya Irani for all that happened."

[abhi tak kya SANAYA ZINDABAAD ke naare laga rahe the??? like seriosly]

I know I am handsome, have dashing looks, have a great body and physique, am well-educated, have brains to decide what is wrong and right. [WHERE IS ACTING MY LADY FINGER-PIE] 🤣 🤣

and most funniest person award GOES To Farhan Khan... EX- (Anti) MANAV
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my blood is boiling...shame on you farhan..
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
what is the source of this article as i cant see the image posted but can read the text...

this article seems to be the edited version of IF main article & IF article doesnt say anything FK talking rubbish about sanz...

this edited version is just defaming sanz !! Sanz can never be rude to FK just because sh wanted mohit n if she desperate for mohit then why anuj not mohit !!!

respected TM,plz remove it if fake or a Tellychakkar article

plz refer to IF main article & u will see what i m talking about. below is the link

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paining2000

The interview may b rather on the blunt side but even I thought sanaya was indifferent to him as opposed to others she has worked with.. And as they say no smoke without fire so perhaps he has a point

@red...blunt??? we're Sanaya Irani fans and blunt we can handle very well thank you very much.
I actually wanted to respond to the little story you made up for FK on his profile - sorry ran out of space while answering someone else and I don't want to give him anymore comment points so am replying here.
Here's your story
Posted on: 39 minutes agopaining2000
Even I thought she treated u differently to other co stars she worked with- or perhaps she just liked u and when u turned her down and didn't treat her like the spoilt person she is - then she couldn't handle it... Either way there is something to this story .
My version
Definitely something there...maybe FK was sweet on the gorgeous girl and when she turned him down and decided to keep her distance from Mr. creepy smile he couldn't handle the rejection and quit. Of course due to his illusions of grandeur he couldn't handle the truth and decided to blame everyone else. Hey after all this is the guy who said that Sanaya was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen...ahh thankyou, now it all makes sense!!! Whatever...I like my story better than yours.
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Well, we could sense the uncomfortable feeling between the pair whenever we got to see them onscreen as well as offscreen. Okay let me believe that sanaya is to be blamed for the poor onscreen chemistry as farhan blamed ,whom will he blame for the poor acting without sanaya in scene ? And i guess the existing audience is pretty much impressed with anuj sanaya chemistry just with one or two episode so that ruled out his opinion about sanaya was not friendly with him,she was disappointed because mohit was not selected for manav's role. What is sheer unprofessionalism is his blame game interview ? I feel it as an immature behaviour.evenif she behaved oddly to him if he acted convincingly the viewers , cv's would have supported him. I guess his acting is more criticised when he was sharing space with supriya than with sanaya.what excuse will he give for that criticism ?