Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
after loosing the show(chhanchhan) ,i think he (farhan)also lost his mind.
how can he says rubbish about Sanaya
the little respect i got for him it's all over
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg i am hating tis man to the core...wanna shout and bash him but he isn't worth for that...

just first thing i did after reading his interview... UNJOINED from his IF FC...

you are the one who waspraising her all the time till you were ML of CC...now your talking rubbish. if she didnt even say a Hi then why didnt you tell that before??? why did you say she is good she is beautiful and all????

FK you got CC ML chance coz of influence...
and now you are out of CC coz of you only...you don't know to Act...understand that..stop blaming Sanaya and Sanaya fans also Sarun fans...

Sanaya never asked Mohit in fact in every interview when people asked abt Mohit she said she is one among 50 people her other few good friends also did Audition for this.. you don't deserve to Say Sanaya's name...

regarding fans..caome and see IF and CC forum..most of the Sanaya and even sarun fans are happy with Anuj...all are so so happy and infact CC forum atmosphere is so happy after Anuj's entry...

all have happily accepted Anuj just with his first epi...

you go and learn Acting without blaming Sanaya and Sanaya fans...

don't ever try to mess with us...

Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe the audacity of this guy. Farhan have you ever watched urself acting? It was so bad that I had to skip ur scenes or change the channel. You never mingled with the cast members which was apparent from the offscreen segemnts and ur blaming Sanaya! Are u for real???
Hope sanaya doesn't read any of this she'd feel so bad. We all know how she is. She gets along with everyone so i'm sure that she didnt ignore him or was mean to him. I really want to say so many things to farhan right now which i won't as i'll get banned. But Farhan grow up and learn to accept ur mistakes instead of blaming others. As for Sanaya i still love her as much as i used to!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why am I not surprised at this mud slinging! This guy started with saying how he dumped Ekta' s show and calling them tearjerkers etc. He talked of his experience in theater and yet to be released movies etc. and delivered nothing. His attitude problems were clear from then on.

He blamed everyone in this article except introspecting. Of course he will drag Sanaya in this because if he got any visibility today it is due to her. Infact he wanted to ride her popularity to become known and when that did not happen he is spewing rubbish.

All I want to say to Mr.Khan is what goes around, comes around. SHAME ON YOU for blaming your ex co-star for your failures and also dragging her personal life and fans into this. If there was even an ounce of sympathy for you before you have lost that today. There can be no respect for a person like you and GROW UP!!

And for TC all they have been doing is printing one sided stories from the time Mr. Khan left, and of course they need Sanaya's name to get views. Care to hear from other actors on the set too!!
paining2000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The interview may b rather on the blunt side but even I thought sanaya was indifferent to him as opposed to others she has worked with.. And as they say no smoke without fire so perhaps he has a point
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: puglet

If one thing is for sure, because of this interview, forum rank is definitely going to 2 next week. Goodness lots of people need a PR team.

Neeraj besides the forum ranking , CC will get lots of publicity ..and people know sanaya for years ..this guy is gonna face the wrath everywhere ...god bless him
Edited by varma.nishi1 - 11 years ago
Krazzy_KRJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THIS INTERVIEW TO ME IS "BEST JOKE OF THE MILLENIUM"...!!!!!!!!!🤪

🤣🤣
CAN"T STOP IT

ONLY ONE QUESTION, " ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES WHILE GIVING THE INTERVIEW"?????

DEPRESSION EFFECT MAY BE...🤢😕
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Totally unexpected !!

Farhan Bhai... Please,go n check the fact... It would be helpful for your improvement ,as a person. First you said so many things abt Ekta Kapoor... n now Sanaya. Do you really think,peoples will believe you...?? She is the same person who is so much friendly wid Srman n other co-actors of this show. We know her from MJHT days...she is the 1 who never through starry tantrum. Go n check your own old interview n your answer abt her.

I understand your situation...n still my full sympathy wid you but,try to understand that,after this type of allegation...you are spoiling your own reputation [Jo bhi thodi bahot bachi hui hai]. Sanaya is not producer of the show... She can't do anything in your entry or exit. PH/Channels very well aware wid fans wishes because,you failed to impress them. n Its a simple logic.

If,Fanz were not ok wid any other men opposite Sanaya then,why are they supporting, Anuj now...?? Fact is they were excited wid your selection too...but, later on they felt disappointed. {Whatever,I never liked your selection decision...but,I never said this because,I am watching CC only because of Sanaya so, Male lead is not imp for me.}

If,possible then please check your weak points instead of playing this indirect blaming game.

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
ipi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
What the hell Farhan ? 😡 I don't believe what you said about Sanaya and pls stop blaming the entire world
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

Neeraj besides the forum ranking , CC will get lots of publicity ..and people know sanaya for years ..this guy is gonna face the wrath everywhere ...god bless him

i agree to this! i was thinking the same thing too nishi
God really bless him!