Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS. I don't like how he blamed Sanaya for being indifferent to him. Even in her former show, her boyfriend auditioned for the lead role but another actor got that role. This did not stop her from becoming great friends with that actor.
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god he is really crazy he has lost his mind saying such stupid things abt sanaya after reading this article I feel he is over confident n arrogant
Edited by piya-jiya - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
didnt i see an interview that sanaya praised him for growing as an actor
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is one dejected frustrated soul pouring out his frustration and venting on the easiest available target ... and one who will moreover be most likely to keep him in the news.

The whole world saw Sanaya at the launch of Chhanchhan introducing Farhan in her usual friendly manner and asking the audience to give him a chance and not bash him ...

We also saw Farhan sitting quietly away from all the other cast members at the shooting of the sangeet and not interacting with anyone ...
We saw Srman so many times poke fun at Farhan for his non-existent acting skills ... after one of the worst I Love You's in the history of TV ...

So FK says Sanaya didn't greet him on the sets of Chhanchhan and that's the cause of his being shown the door ... and that she wanted Mohit. In that case, why is she on perfectly friendly terms with Anuj Sachdev? Why was she on such great terms with Barun and Akshay? After all, Mohit was already her boyfriend when IPK was cast ...

FK is ready to blame Sanaya's unfriendliness for his quitting ... he is so unprofessional that he can't act with a costar who is not friendly, does that mean he can only act with friendly costars? And how is it that Sanaya gets along with the entire cast and crew of Chhanchhan, and only not with Farhan?
He's ready to blame audiences for not accepting him because they wanted Sanaya only with Barun ... how come we have already accepted Sanaya with Anuj?

In short, he's ready to blame anyone and everyone ... except his own lack of acting talent ... he's forgotten he was welcomed by Sanaya fans at the start of the show and given so much time to improve ...

And now he's shown how low he can stoop, by blaming his costar for his decision to quit ... he isn't even man enough to admit he was a failure as an actor. He doesn't mention his dismal acting skills and the rumors that the PH wanted to replace him almost from the first week ...

FK, I felt a little sorry for you when the replacement happened ... not any more! If this interview is factual, then not only are you an abyssmal actor, you are also a failure as a gentleman and a human being!!!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ok so Farhan Khan thinks he's good looking and has a good physique, his well read and intelligent and educated...all well and good but Farhan where's that tiny totally insignificant (to his mind it seems) thing called ACTING???? Farhan Khan seriously needs a psychiatrist...I'm not a doctor but he seems to have some narcisistic attributes to his personality. I used to feel sorry for him that due to corruption he couldn't follow his dream of athletics but now I'm wondering if the reason he wasn't selected was his lack of ability in that field too. Of course he forgot to mention that it was due to corruption that he got this chance in the first place.

I wish Sanaya Irani had not asked us to give FK a chance because I for one would have created a huge noise on the first day that hemade his blinking entry with the worst sneezing acting and high pitched voice i've ever seen on TV.I would have agreed with every basher who came here to insult hin and make fun of him.
Really, Sanaya didn't talk to him because of Mohit then why is she so comfortable with Anuj. Does this kid who hasn't even fully taken birth in the idustry really expecting people to believe his crap. I really hope a whole bunch of people from CC come now and tell us how it really was. This today's kid expects us to believe that the girl who is known for her good nature never even said hello to him and ignored him.
All Sanaya fans who were in FK's fan club please unjoin it now.
Edited by jaya100 - 11 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He should have clear his facts before giving such ridiculous intereviews.. tO become a popular face on TV needs good Character n most important Acting I mean seriously Acting Man not that bqwas which u did n ruined da show in past two months..Seriously Frankly I never liked any actor neither Srk even or if it was Mohit or Barun or Fawad Khan due to looks i thnk these are the least imp things .It was their Acting their work Their Character which are still remembered by all of us,,,when u watch a serial or movie or i would have to say that i dont know how much my friends n cznz disliked Ashiqi 2 hero but later they went to watch it n dy got impressed by dat guy coz he compel dm to watch it otherwise anyone would have left it behind n it wouldnt be a succes like it is.. Success doesnt come wid *exclusive* tag instead it come with *deserving* one... Audience always watch that compel dm to watch not that to throw out TV from room.. This person really needs to know a difference between confidence n over confidence and also being arrogance and attitude..
Everyone wished to see a new fresh pair he should see the Discussing forum and Sanaya herself had chosed this show coz she knew that Sarun magic couldnt be re created but seriously this Person needs Common Sense !!
Sanaya irani do know the hell difference between personal n professional so dont accuse her for nothing it is so unbelievable to hear this news.. I so wish sanaya reply this person's so called blame so he know never to mess up with anybody else...

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: goguma

"I know I am handsome, have dashing looks, have a great body and physique, am well-educated, have brains to decide what is wrong and right. So I have no worries for the future."

confidence or arrogance...?

Self-praise much?!

And even here ... no mention of ACTING SKILLS ... man, you are supposed to be an actor!!! Or were, for the last two months!!!

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am speechless listening to this foolish audacity ..

FK 👎🏼
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all i can say is the show must go on
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaya100

Ok so Farhan Khan thinks he's good looking and has a good physique, his well read and intelligent and educated...all well and good but Farhan where's that tiny totally insignificant (to his mind it seems) thing called ACTING???? Farhan Khan seriously needs a psychiatrist...I'm not a doctor but he seems to have some narcisistic attributes to his personality. I used to feel sorry for him that due to corruption he couldn't follow his dream of athletics but now I'm wondering if the reason he wasn't selected was his lack of ability in that field too. Of course he forgot to mention that it was due to corruption that he got this chance in the first place.

I wish Sanaya Irani had not asked us to give FK a chance because I for one would have created a huge noise on the first day that hemade his blinking entry with the worst sneezing acting and high pitched voice i've ever seen on TV.I would have agreed with every basher who came here to insult hin and make fun of him.
Really, Sanaya didn't talk to him because of Mohit then why is she so comfortable with Anuj. Does this kid who hasn't even fully taken birth in the idustry really expecting people to believe his crap. I really hope a whole bunch of people from CC come now and tell us how it really was. This today's kid expects us to believe that the girl who is known for her good nature never even said hello to him and ignored him.
All Sanaya fans who were in FK's fan club please unjoin it now.

well said jaya.

he self praised himself, but no mention abt having acting talent,
which is much needed in tellyworld...

btw. i am no longer his fan since a while back...
Edited by goguma - 11 years ago