Happy Bday Mr. Perfectionist- Salman Yusuff Khan

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Party divider

Glitter divider

Glitter divider
Yay ! Its 12 June ...That means its the b'day of none other than India's Biggest Dancing Star..An outstanding choreographer and an amazing actor Salman Yusuff Khan. 🥳

Love smileysHappy bday Salman , i will pray to god that may you get all the happiness and success in your life , You are a blend of a hardworking,multi-talented personality along with the perfect and pure heart of gold . I have seen you since Did days which is exactly 4 years and the way you have grown as a dancer ,as a performer, as a choreographer , and as an actor is commendable. Never in my life ever i thought i will love any celebrity the way i love you but you are special and not like others . You means the universe to me ! Love you Salman , You are an amazing person and i hope you stay like this forever . God bless you ! Happy 28th Bday
Your Crazy Fanatic Forever ,
Varsha 
Love smileys  

Glitter divider

Glitter divider

Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Party divider 

Love divider

Party divider

Party smileys Party smileysParty smileysParty smileysParty smileys Party smileysParty smileys

Party smileyshttps://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/party/smileys-party-278384.gifParty smileysParty smileysParty smileysParty smileysParty smileys

Love smileys Love smileys

Love smileys   Chandmeinchupi Love smileys

He took the risk to dance whilst completing his engineering,
but I wonder if he ever dreamt that loads of people would be screaming
just for the small glimpse of this man dancing.

After having risen to fame through DID,
showing your grooves dhumkas and jhatkas,
you showed us your other side too through the opportunity of jhalak dikhla jaa.

From a dancer to a choreographer, 
you showed us that you are multitalented, 
but the best part is you never changed. 

Popularity kept rising with you and isha burning the dance floor,
and now look where its brought you,
an actor with many more films still to come.

But above all Salman we all love you just for the wonderful heart inside you,
This year we saw you rock on the big screen through abcd
but we want to see you go all out with Drashti too.

May Allah be with you and help you achieve the trophy of jdj 6,
But whether luck favours you or not, we are sure to say you will us by your side always.
All I wanna say Salman is I'm looking forward to seeing you in the future just as you.

We've seen you care for everyone and whoever talks about you says you are a gem,
Just keep being tht way and everything else will fall into place.
Happy Birthday and hoping to wish you on many more to come..

Love smileys -Waheeda-  Love smileys

Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Salman..!!
I Wish You Unlimited Happiness And Success In Life..!!
May You Rise And Shine Always..!! 
Happy Birthday..!! 🤗
🥳

Love smileys Lola13 Love smileys
https://i.imgur.com/xhFfGIF.png

Love smileys          NadzGirl... Love smileys

Hey Birthday Boy,

The first glimpse I had of you at DID auditions, gave me goose bumps. Next few performances at DID awaken the dance fan in me. The moment you clinched the DID trophy, I knew more excitement was in store for me as a viewer. And how right was my instinct as a fan!! 

Happy Birthday to my favourite Indian dancer 🥳

Hope you excel in your career in dancing, acting and as a choreographer!!

Remain humble the way you are forever!!

Cheers,
Nadz
                                                           Love smileys faria86Love smileys

A prayer: 2 bless ur way
A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
A massage : 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

many many returns of the day Salman 

Have a Happy Birthday
And a wonderful year!

Love smileys   ...vibha...Love smileys
Happy Birthday Salman...
U are one of the best dancers in the world...i still remember the day u lifted the trophy of DID with ur master Remo!!! U were the one and only one deserving it
Wishing u all happiness and may all ur dreams come true...God Bless U
Love u<333

-Vibha

Love smileys   EmraanFanaticLove smileys

" Wishing a very happy birthday to India's number 1 dancing superstar <3 Salman, what can I say about you? You're just perfect. From DID to now, you are always just improving. I love to see you onscreen <3 The hard work you do, your efforts, it shows in everything you do and just love you for always trying new things, being so creative and always entertaining us. Hope that your every wish comes true. And may Allah keep you blessed, with lots more success, happiness and good health. Have a blast and enjoy yourself. We all love you <3 Happy, happy, birthday once again ! Wishing you a great year ahead <3 Lots of love from Siddhi "
https://i.imgur.com/2O6sU7j.png

https://i.imgur.com/VYbLouv.png

Love smileys BammySammyLove smileys
https://i.imgur.com/lH119X1.png

Love smileys  manesha76 Love smileys
Salman

Love smileys  -JungleeBilli- Love smileys
Happy birthday to a person who is smart, good looking, and funny and reminds me a lot of myself.
We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.

Birthdays do not gauge a person's maturity.
However, I hope you will continue to grow in love and wisdom every day.
May God grant all the desires of your heart.

I wish you all the best and that your days will be filled with favor and blessings.
I will pray that you will receive more than what you hoped and wished for today.
Live well. Happy birthday

Love smileys   Salmanian (Harshita)Love smileys

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Dancing Sensation and My SuperStar...
May you get all the happiness you deserve...
You are the reason for my Smile n Happiness...
Hence, Wishing you a year full of Love and Happiness...
              On 12th june, 1985 an angel was born...
              Who was born to become a dancing star...
              This is a day to celebrate as on this day you was born...
              Salman was born.. For whom i am soo much crazy..
              Whom I LOVE n who is my Inspiration...
May God fulfill all your wishes...
And may you keep shinning like a STAR...⭐️
Have a Great Year ahead...
                I will keep Loving You...❤️
                I will keep Suporting You...
Keep spreading happiness through your Dance..
Keep smiling...😊
Keep Loving your fans...
                With loads of lovee
                Harshita (Salmanian 4ever) 🥳 

Love smileysDivya4Srk-BarunLove smileys

Love smileys     Chand_Ni     Love smileys

From the slightly nervous, slightly shy guy who stood in line to audition for Dance India dance, you've only gone from strength to strength as an artist. My prayers, and my duaa's  for you, and your career will ALWAYS be there < 3

There isn't much more that i can add really, but wishing you all the love and luck in the world.
Happy waala birthday !  🥳

Love Chandni x

Love smileysDivyaRajawatLove smileys
May Your Special Day
Surrounded wid Happiness,
Filled wid Laughter,
Wrapped wid Pleasure,
Brightened wid Fun,
Blessed wid Love,
Remembered wid Joy,
And
Enriched wid Hopes ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...

Love smileys   darindigi Love smileys

happy birthday salman...

s= sophisticated 
a=ambitious 
l=lovable 
m=multi-talented
a=artistic
n=noble

Love smileys  shmurr Love smileys
Happy Birthday Sal
May this day be as remarkable as you are
Wish ya get everything you wish for on your birthday 
and much much more.

Love smileys-Misha- Love smileys

Happy Birthday and many many happy returns Sal my janupie

🥳 🥳

You are most talented dancer, choreographer and an amazing person...a true rockstar!!!

May this year be the bestest ever in both personal & professional life. May all your dreams come true ..wishing you loads of happiness & success.

Love you!!! ❤️

Love smileys   Shramana Brahma Love smileys

Here's wishing the nicest,most talented,creative,hard-working and the most good-looking and best dancer,choreographer and now an actor in the world a very Happy Birthday!!! Loads and loads of love,best wishes and prayers for you!!! Keep dancing your way to success and keep winning our hearts!!! Wish u the greatest heights of success...Have the Happiest Birthday ever my Rockstar and keep smiling forever!!! A simple wish from one of ur biggest and a proud fan of urs!!!                                                       

Love smileys   Aesh.Sam(Ayesha)Love smileys

I never knew this day ,12th June would become something so special in my life. I don't have words to thank his parents for giving birth to him.Never in the least did I think that someday someone would mean so much to me...my love..the love of my LIFE.Pata nai ye din kitno k liye khaas hopga...Is din India ko sabse bada aur anmol dancing star paida hua...wo insaan meri zindagi mein bohot mayene rakhta hai..Wo pyar bantne aur pyar pane aaya hai..My angel. I love you Salman ...love you so much.Engineer se dancer phir choreographer phir actor..aww You are such a perfectionist. Tum jiyo hazaaron saal, saal ke din hon pachaas hazaar..Ye meri hai aarzoo, Happy Birthday to you ❤️

Love dividerLove smileysAlso Send Your bday wishes to our handsome hunk on his twitterLove smileys

https://twitter.com/salmanyusufkhan

https://www.picgifs.com/divider/lines/party/lines-party-312947.gif

meettu thumbnail
Wishing Salman a very happy birthday
May he get more success and happiness in his upcumg life
God bless him
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Varshu :* Superb Job darling. We Salmanians are proud of you :*Edited by Divya4Srk-Barun - 10 years ago
Ok guys ... Just a hour left for my...your's and everybdy's cutie pie Salman ❤️ Lets start the party 🥳

Originally posted by: Divya4Srk-Barun

Varshu :* Superb Job darling. We Salmanians are proud of you :*

I love you guys dil se 🤗
_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wish you a very happy birthday salman🥳.. May god fulfill all your dreams😃