Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RavissanteSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
j'ai entendu que cette famille est dans le domaine donc elle doit comprendre que son bien-aim ne sait pas jouer son role dans la serie tout court ...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously Farhan is the wost actor I been through the guy has zero screen present, Zero carisma and zero chemistry I use to defend him and give him time but how long can it go on? his present was effecting the show notice how many old viewers came back after he got replaced? When I watched the wedding promo I can see the spark and magic with Anuj & Sanaya her smile was got me hocked to that promo I bet Farhan in that promo would have ruined everything sorry but it's the actors who make you fall for the characters.
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Didn't Optymystix give enough notice to FK?
Just curious.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
FK has been aware of the replacement rumors for some time ... his own interviews confirm that. If he was hired at two days notice, I guess he might have been given a week's notice or so.

I thought there was something wrong in the off screen segment of the sangeet ... he was sitting very quietly and not interacting with anyone at all, was not even taking part in the group photograph. That segment shoot was on 27th May. I got a feeling he might have been given his marching orders that day ... this was before the news started again. Just a guess 😛

If FK's family is in the TV business, they should understand more than others, that the show comes first, individual actors are secondary. Actors have been replaced for unprofessional behaviour, for breaking contract terms and for other reasons ... non-performance is a first, so I'm guessing what we heard from people like Dheeraj and Srman was only a fraction of what happened behind the scenes ... If they were spending too much time and energy on FK's scenes, and still not getting what they wanted, then they might have decided to cut their losses and let him go.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't know if this is true or not!! Because FK seemed like a positive person so far!! And I'm sure he must of been told that he is out beforehand!! He looked like he was in good spirits during the sangeet sequences!! Are we sure that they are not making this up because FK was depressed before too when he didn't make it to the olympics?!! 😕 The other actors wouldn't have moved on so quickly if FK did leave there all depressed and dejected!! 😕

Shreya
143mano thumbnail
in a way feeel bad but honestly the only thing his family can be upset s that he was picked when he shouldn't have been...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He said so many times that all this are rumours ,in fact once he he said he asked ph they tooo have said no replacement.Even channel said no replacement.This must be shock to him.
He is not a good actor but still after selecting and replacing is not that good.If he has behaved badly in the set then that is different.Now he has gone let us see what trp CC will get after replacement.
Hope TRP increase.