Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly , i felt very bad for Farhan !!
Though i never liked him , but i never wished him to go away this way.
I agree that he was given enough time to improve..and he didn't
But that doesn't mean he'll be thrown out of the show this way...
It must be very humiliating for him..
Its very normal to get depressed in such a situation.
And he tried really hard to improve.

I feel it was actually the PH's fault...
if they were not sure of the newbie, they shouldn't have cast him opposite to Sanaya who is one of the most established TV actresses.
But replacing an actor in the middle is really unprofessional.
And this show being more of a saas bahu show , didn't even need that much from him.

I personally like Anuj alot and am happy as he is the new Manav , but at the same time i feel very sad for FK.😔
I hope he comes out of this soon.
Wish him all the best for his future...
May he be successful.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guinea

I know what you are saying , i was a silent reader in sanaya's previous show forum and know what happened between fan groups , mess up by ph / channels etc . It was diabolique ...probably the worst that has ever happened .

The issue with PH and channels is , that ppl forget these are not individuals but organisations ...I have a business background and I can tell you that their is a mercenery element in succesful companies. The interest of the channel / company / show is paramount and not the individual.
When sanaya's previous show ended abrubtly , their was this major hue and cry about star tv and that it will go down , and they had some trp setbacks for 2-3 weeks as definately did not have a show ready to take over , but within a month they bounced back and byfar are the channel leader in india ... The competition is between the other channels for the 2nd / 3rd rank ...

On a personal note , I think i have chatted with you before and its a pleasure ... Your thoughts are quiet insightful , sorry you got a hate mail ...nobody deserves that.

True @Guinea about channels and PH as well as about fan wars. Along with her ex co-actor, Sanaya took a lot of criticism then and even now a lot of muck is being thrown her way. Internet affords one to to say what they want and also get away. Best to stay away from these threads and forums.
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you showviewer , based on something I read in our forum , I made the mistake to go to the jdj forum one day ...all I will say is never again . I now come to our forum , read general info on the main home page and go to fan fiction to catch up on some stories I like ...
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I really don't know what to say. First of all, the PH made a huge blunder by taken the character of the male lead for granted. Although, CC and UB are the main protagonists, Manav is the third most important character in the show and when they signed Sanaya Irani and Supriya Pathak to play these two characters, they should have paid more attention to who they are casting as the male lead.

Farhan was indeed very weak and he was easily the weakest performer in the show. He did improve towards the end but unfortunately it wasn't enough. Many fans, including myself gave him a fair chance but he still couldn't make that impression. He was never the only reason for low trp, but his poor performance did drive away some fans and made it difficult to watch for others. A good performer always adds to the viewing experience and in this case, the opposite happened.

If Farhan is serious about acting, than perhaps he should join some acting school or workshop to overcome his shortcomings and do some supporting roles for a while. Whatever happened, he should take it in a stride and move on and I also hope he understands what his weaknesses are and work on them. He is perhaps a bit too sensitive and taking it to heart but criticisms are a part and parcel of the industry and every actor, no matter how talented or successful, has to face them at some point.

lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ouch As much as I'm i n favour of the replacement,I totally agree with FK's family. The PH cast him hastily without any look test with sanaya...they could have taken some time n cast a better face. They just ruined the poor guy's career,even gave him false hopes till the end. After his failed sports career,this one will agin put him in depression!
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
He is beyond immature, sorry. I don't mean to be rude. It was the casting director's fault to cast such a weak actor opposite Sanaya but they realized their mistake and fixed it. I'm still mad at the PH for casting him and ruining the show and his career. But instead of turning off his phone and going into depression, why not try and be a bit professional and man up? So what if you got replaced? Had he been a good actor and then gotten replaced, his behavior would be understandable. But he gave nothing to the show and then is acting like this. Wow.
He is such a unprofessional guy. A peice of advice: please get some acting classes, and learn to take criticism. Because if you wanna become something, you're going to have to learn to accept criticism and defeat. And this isn't just in acting, it happens everywhere.
🥱
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy with the decision of PH house for replacement of Manaav...
Sanaya is such a superb actress...but Farahan isn't up to the mark...New Manaav is superb...after IPKKND we expect more and more from sanaya..if her partner isnt good..how it will improve...expression is also imp. ... i understand his feelings but dont take it as a lose..take it as a new step to learn...best wishes for your next project
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
His family should accept this fact.
He is not good in acting. so it's better for him to go some other field where he is good at.
Or he should go to some acting school before coming back.
Good luck Farhan.
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
LOL Farhan replied to his fans on his IF profile. Okay...! 😆
I don't really know what to say to this. I think Farhan needs to see that criticism is part of growing as an actor. Well established actors today face criticism and negativity. Farhan is new right now, he needs time. I do feel bad because you could see he was trying to put in the effort towards the end. But he still didn't manage to impress.
The casting director better have learned his lesson well. I agree with this article partially. Why would you cast a new actor opposite Sanaya? I don't know what he was thinking but it damaged Farhan's career and the show as well.
Farhan has a long way to go and I wish him well. I hope he finds a show where he has the chance to grow and learn and is not constantly compared. Comparisons here were inevitable because he was opposite a well known actress. So I hope next time he is paired with someone who is of his level. I also hope he takes this as a learning oppurtunity and acts maturely. I can understand he must be upset, but the show has to go on and he cannot be given nor can he expect "time to improve" at the expense of the show where all actors are doing such a great job.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sargun09

Though i dnt visit this forum often some recent comments on fk's profile made me come here...i dnt knw where is all this crap of him being depressed nd keeping his cellphone switched off coming from...bt i must tell u he isnt doing anything like that... he is very much active on fb nd IF too...today only he responded to his fans on his IF profile ...people r giving pages of lectures over professionalism nd wt he should nd shouldnt do knowing half of fact or barely anything i must say... If he is nt speaking its for good nd nt that he is depressed...

Read the article posted on the first page of this thread. True or false, don't know.