Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh god they need to get over it! He wasnt a good enough actor, the PH made the wrong decision at the start and now they have sorted it out! Seriously its not the PH's fault that he cant act well :/
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

I think you wrote same trp talk in another thread any me and few others too cleared you. I am here on CC forum from the first day. infact this is the only forum i am Active. so i have checked most of the Topic. Many people never said FK is the reason for low trp. many people i think around 90% or more was upset with FK's Acting. it is obvious na ML shuld Act well .. so we didn't have much interest on ChanMan jodi.. and also coz of FK all the others had to do so many retakes. so we wished a replacement. and not coz of trp.

But just few people only said trp will raise if they change FK. just little amount of people.that too with proofs. they said their friends have stopped watchin CC coz of FK.

FK improved littl e but he had long way and we never felt excited to see chanMan scenes. but on Thursday just one epi with Anuj but most of the people loved the epi and watched that so many times again and again.
now we all love ChanMan and excited and wanna see more scenes of them.
all are waiting so eagarly for monday epi that too to see ChanMan.

hope you can see the difference.

we waited for Monday to see Sanaya Till last thursday
but now we are waiting for Monday to see ChanMan and CC...

so for me ML replacement was very good and may be the few who left coz of FK may start watching CC again and coz of that few viewers trp may also increase. at least little.

and from Thursday i read so many comments on CC forum that they many have started to watch CC again. so the truth is we have got more viewers coz of FK replacement..

Please just don't mix TRP and FK again and again.. coz we know very well FK is not only the reason for Bad trp..may be he is one reason with few more other reasons.

Please go through my other posts in this same thread where I have explained my stand. All I said was that it was very unprofessional of the PH to dump FK after IPL has ended. The feedback on him was poor from the beginning but they let it drag till IPL finished. I don't know how and what things happened between channel and PH and I am not going to speculate on who is right and who is wrong but hopefully things work out the best for everyone involved, Farhan included. And if the show gains viewers then it is all the better for the show and the cast.
Edited by psarada - 11 years ago
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@psarada

yes even me and many says the mistake is PH. i have already commented about that.
now i wanted to clear about sanaya fans you have said na sanaya fans blaming fk for everything going wrong.

Sanaya fans and also others who blamed fk is not for trp it is for his bad Acting. if you go through the CC forum just you will know the difference of After Thurday and before Thursday.

as we know FK was very bad so many got angry and blamed him. but bashing is not good i agree that but my point is they didn't bash FK for trp.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

@psarada

yes even me and many says the mistake is PH. i have already commented about that.
now i wanted to clear about sanaya fans you have said na sanaya fans blaming fk for everything going wrong.

Sanaya fans and also others who blamed fk is not for trp it is for his bad Acting. if you go through the CC forum just you will know the difference of After Thurday and before Thursday.

as we know FK was very bad so many got angry and blamed him. but bashing is not good i agree that but my point is they didn't bash FK for trp.

I am not on CC forum regularly, just pop in once in a while. So sorry if I am out of loop for many things. I used to watch the show regularly but with IPL and now Champions trophy starting, my interests have moved from the show. I am not saying all of Sanaya Fans have blamed FK, I know most of them are criticizing him for his non acting and he was really pathetic. But I have seen some posts on this forum which blamed FK for the TRP falling and not going up. And also someone posted the comments that some fans posted on FK's Facebook profile and those comments were nasty. That is what I was referring to here.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its like not getting selected for a team u feel hurt but move on
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
one thing I am fearing hope he doesn't do somethg stupid...he seems an introvert...pray for him
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

I am not on CC forum regularly, just pop in once in a while. So sorry if I am out of loop for many things. I used to watch the show regularly but with IPL and now Champions trophy starting, my interests have moved from the show. I am not saying all of Sanaya Fans have blamed FK, I know most of them are criticizing him for his non acting and he was really pathetic. But I have seen some posts on this forum which blamed FK for the TRP falling and not going up. And also someone posted the comments that some fans posted on FK's Facebook profile and those comments were nasty. That is what I was referring to here.

No need to be sorry dear. I just wanted to clear you coz many people never blamed FK alone for low trp.
but as you have said there were few post but it was just little compared to others.
but i asked one person who blamed FK for low trp on IF and she said all her fans stopped watching CC coz of FK..and they were trp audience ..

Me too cricket fan and My dad watch even repeat match all the time but at 9 it is a strict rule in our house to Put SONY 😉 my Mom too watch cc with me so we don't have prob but unfortunately I am international viewer so can't contribute on TRP but for this Sanaya's show I have changed my cable and connected DISH TV 😳 😃

But now the forum atmosphere is very nice many people started to love ChanMan and manav again coz of this replacement but many of us don't contribute on trp so don't know whether it will raise or not But I am loving chanMan from Thursday 😉

regarding FB bashing. ya once i saw a post and someone posted the bashing comments. I agree it was too bad but in every fanbase we have such people. we can never change them. heard FK got new project. so may be time will help him to forget this or at least to come out of depression.

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Guinea:- I usually don't go on forums other than the ones I am not comfortable with. For that matter, I don't post too much on this forum too as I myself had received a big lamba hate pm from a person - the reason being I was very critical of the show in the beginning and so I was termed a Sanaya hater by that person. I felt bad but then with internet you have the anonymity and I have to say India-Forums has become progressively bad. So unless and until I am comfortable with the people I am talking to, I usually don't post anything at all. If I like the show, I watch it or else I move on. But yes after the previous show has ended, I am learning the new ways in which the PHs make fool of themselves. After IPK fiasco, I thought no one can go as bad as 4Lions but now I feel like every PH is made of the same mould, Still have good impression on Directors Kut since I have watched the person Rajan Shahi from Bidaai time. I used to have a good impression on Optimystrix as Saas Bina Sasural was one of my favorite shows and I specifically ordered Sony HD in my Tata Sky package due to KBC and SBS. But looking at the way these people were jumping around with new articles being thrown around everyday, I am doubting the professionalism of this PH too.

I know what you are saying , i was a silent reader in sanaya's previous show forum and know what happened between fan groups , mess up by ph / channels etc . It was diabolique ...probably the worst that has ever happened .

The issue with PH and channels is , that ppl forget these are not individuals but organisations ...I have a business background and I can tell you that their is a mercenery element in succesful companies. The interest of the channel / company / show is paramount and not the individual.
When sanaya's previous show ended abrubtly , their was this major hue and cry about star tv and that it will go down , and they had some trp setbacks for 2-3 weeks as definately did not have a show ready to take over , but within a month they bounced back and byfar are the channel leader in india ... The competition is between the other channels for the 2nd / 3rd rank ...

On a personal note , I think i have chatted with you before and its a pleasure ... Your thoughts are quiet insightful , sorry you got a hate mail ...nobody deserves that.

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats what im fearing hope he finds peace
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sargun09

Farhan Khan is nt at all depressed after his replacement, atleast his fb status shows so... Infact he is happy about the new project he has taken up nd he plans to return soon wd a bigger project... So no need to feel bad for him... Instead he thank God for helping him take the rite decision at rite time...nd he told me that he was planning to leave Cc anyways due to reasons i shouldnt disclose here...
Being a fan i initially felt bad as i m nt able to see fk onscreen bt after talking to him m more than happy he left the show...
Nd Sanaya fans actually blamed him for TRPs though nt directly bt indirectly, as i saw many saying that we werent watching Cc bcoz of farhan, as if the story was so interesting, nd thats the reason fr dipping TRPs...anyways we all atleast agree to a point that poor storyline spoilt the matter...i believe it was cvs job to make everyone like farhan as manav by creating certain moments... for 2 months all Cc nd manav did was exchanged smiles nd glances...their relation nd chemistry wasnt worked at all nd thats something that would have made people stay glued to the pair... Wt they did in last week , they could have done that before... moments like these only made sarun chemistry so sizzling...believe it or not physical proximities create chemistry to a gr8 extent nd Cc nd manav never shared that all bcoz cvs didnt care...

Good to know he has something else already. Wish him luck.