Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Guys but don't mind but its all Optimistic production house's fault, when they knew wat a brilliant actress Sanaya is and stand in the television industry, her aura and her charm, The production house shouldn't have casted Farhan at the 1st place.

In many sites Poor guy is humiliated for no fault of his, it was his first time in acting, how much he was practicing and trying to improve we all have seen on the sets.
The optimistic is really mean, they should have casted a good and experienced actor in it's first place, because guys rejection can break u like anything!!!!!
Hope Farhan gets good work after this!!!!!!

well said dear. me too think it is PH fault...
FK gave auditions na so they should have known he is not good in Acting.
i don't know why they did this..

hope FK will come out of this and get something else which is good and suitable for him...
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Obviously FK's family feel bad, but CC fans gave lot of time for him to improve, it's all PH's fault , they shouldn't have chose debutant as Sanaya's lead , anyways Bhagwan sab ki bhala kare shuruvaat CC fans se kare 😉TFS dear
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope everything goes well now for Farhan
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guys but don't mind but its all Optimistic production house's fault, when they knew wat a brilliant actress Sanaya is and stand in the television industry, her aura and her charm, The production house shouldn't have casted Farhan at the 1st place.

In many sites Poor guy is humiliated for no fault of his, it was his first time in acting, how much he was practicing and trying to improve we all have seen on the sets.
The optimistic is really mean, they should have casted a good and experienced actor in it's first place, because guys rejection can break u like anything!!!!!

agreeing with u👍🏼
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
All I am going to say is Farhan, wish you all the best.
😊
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well Said,, for this awkward situation ph should be blamed.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I fell bad for him but it's the PH to be blamed in the first place not him hope he will be fine.
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is completely wrong happening with Farhan
Rejection is a thing which can make a person emotional or commit sucide
Just few days back he was so happy in the SBS segment

I personally feel that the production house played a dirty political planned game as Farhan gave a audition and they could easily dumped him in the beginning which would not cause so much humiliation to Farhan

Now this stain can effect his whole television career if he plans to return

I am not a fan of Farhan but thinking as a human being forces me to make these statements

Praying to god that he takes all this in an sensible way and doesn't do something which can harm him.

Even Sanaya had to suffer because of the production house,if Anuj would have come in the beginning Sanaya had to not take so much retakes.

Just wish luck to Chhanchhan and its team
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope god forbid that doesnt happen
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Well as a neutral viewer, meaning one who is not very impressed with Chanchan inspite of Sanaya staring in it, I would say it was entirely the channels/PH fault for casting Farhan in the role. Honestly lot of things didn't work for the show in the first 2 months - The creatives themselves didn't know which story they are aiming for. First it was a Khubsoorat remake but then in the end it is a saas-bahu show - I don't want to argue whether it is a progressive or regressive, but at the heart it is a saas-bahu show now. For people who are Sanaya's fans they may watch the show with all its faults but for majority of the audience, it is just one of the many shows that have the same concept and it is a lot like been there/done that. So now blaming FK for the low TRPs and dumping him right after IPL ends is plain unprofessional.

And yes as a person I can understand Farhan might be feeling depressed - anyone would feel it. Why didn't they replace him in the month of April itself as it was pretty clear things were not working out by the 3rd and 4th week of the show. The reason is the PH didn't want to spend more money and replace the actor when IPL was going on in the background and they wouldn't get any TRPs. So once IPL is over, I think they replaced him to grab more TRPs. All said and done, I do hope Farhan is able to put this in his stride and go on in life but I agree this will leave a big mark on his career and it may be difficult for him to move on from here. And also I have to add - the over-criticism of Sanaya fans and wholly blaming FK for everything going wrong for the show was very harsh. I don't want to go into whether the fans were right or wrong but yes the tone was very harsh and I do hope the fans go easy on Anuj if the TRPs still doesn't increase after his entry.