Beautiful Love and Beautiful Moments

TheAutHer thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

He guys before this I have read many FF, OS and SS on ariya, Sameer and Ayesha and they all were so nice that it encouraged me to write one of my own. So here is an OS not only on ariya or Sameer and Ayesha but of there both. But the thing not ends here. You will also find Chottu in this story knowing about that departmental store's girl. In this shree and Liza will finally have a GF and BF respectively and Sakshi will fall in love with someone. So read it to know what will happen between ariya, Sameer and Ayesha, know about the girl who has stole all the sleep of Chottu, with whom shree, Liza and Sakshi will fall in love. Don't think that shree, Liza and Sakshi will have a love triangle.

Prologue

10 pm ETF Office

Rathore: It's enough for today. We will proceed with this case further tomorrow. For now you all may leave.

As soon as he finished with his sentence the first one who stood up to leave the conference room was Arjun. But before he could exit the room he saw Liza entering inside the room with a file in her hand. He thought that she might be having some information regarding the case which will help to solve the case and so he stopped where he was started looking towards her.

Liza: Sir I have analyzed the dead body and all other thing which I need to but'..

Rathore: It's ok Liza. We are off with our work and leaving now and so you should also do the same. 

As Arjun heard this he walked out of the room. Liza was also leaving when she saw Shree struggling to make a perfect place for his tab inside his bag so that the tab will be safe in it. She went near him and helped him by holding his bag from both her hand so that he could use both hi hand to put the tab inside the bag nicely. As he was over she left the bag and looked towards him with a smile and in return he did the same with a "Thank you".

Rathore, Ayesha, Chottu, Sakshi and Riya were looking towards them. Finally Ayesha stood up and said "I am leaving guys. Bye."  She waved her one hand to say bye and look towards everyone's faces and at end towards Rathore. He wants to smile but noticed that now everyone was looking towards her and so he just look towards her and that's all.

Ayesha left the room and she was almost four to five steps away from the entrance of the conference room Rathore exit the room.

Rathore: Ayesha' [Said him enough louder that she could her and enough softer that no one else could.]

She stopped and look back to see Rathore who was coming towards her.

Rathore: If you don't mind can I'.. Can I'.. [He was feeling a shy to say further because it was the first he was listening to his heart who just want to spend some time alone with her.]

Before he could gather all his courage and complete his sentence a voice interrupted in between.

Arjun: He wants to as if he could drop you to your home.

He was watching both of them since Rathore took her name to stop her and when he found that Rathore was not able to ask his question he helped him. Though they have lots of differences between them but being a best friend long back ago Arjun knows that he will not be able to say what he want to rather then that he would ask her something else.

He said and as soon as he finished he looked towards both of them for a second and then walked away.

Ayesha: Um... Sir, I don't want to bother you. Um'..

Rathore: Oh no not at all. There's no problem [He said quickly to encourage her to go with him.]. So' shall we move to the car?

Ayesha nodded and they walked together to the car without knowing that leaving Arjun all the other members of ETF was watching them with a smile.

Shree: Have you just seen how Rathore sir was scared to ask Ayesha if he could drove her to her house. 

Chottu: How much he shouts at others and became courageous but at the front of Ayesha he really became nervous if he has to talk something else rather than that of related something to a case.

Sakshi: Well whatever it is but finally they are slowly and steadily spending time with each other and getting to know each other and I am so happy for them.

Riya: That's right. I agree with you Sakshi.

Liza: ok. So I'm also leaving. Bye

She said and left leaving a smile on sheer's face. Slowly- slowly he is getting to know Ayesha and liking her too.

Sakshi: So what are we waiting for? Let's move.

Everyone agreed and started to move.

Riya: Stop [she said loudly making everyone stop.] I have forgotten my diary at the table of Arjun sir's cabin. Actually he told me to took a huge bundle of file till Rathore sir's cabin and so I left it there itself.

Shree: ok. We are waiting for you.

She ran towards Arjun's cabin and knocked on its door but no reply came from inside. She slightly opens the door to peep inside and she found that he is not in his cabin. Then she saw her green diary with few black strips on it and went inside to take it. As she was leaving from the room she saw a file lying near the table and so she picked it and as soon as she place it on the table a manly hand holds her hand through which she placed the file on table.

She turns head back to see Arjun standing so close to her. She got scared a bit.

Arjun: [He asked angrily.] What the hell are you doing here? And why this file is on your hand?

Riya: [Replied quickly] I was not taking it. I was just keeping it on the table because it was fallen down.

On the other side shree, Chottu and Sakshi were waiting for her.

Shree: [In an annoyed tone] what she is doing man. Is she has gone to take the diary or make the diary?

Sakshi: Let me go to check what she is doing that she is taking so much of time.

She went to find Riya.

In Arjun's cabin'

Arjun: [Annoyed] and you have kept it so leave. [He ordered her]

She started to walk but she couldn't because he was still holding her hand and he was not even having any idea about this.

She turns and gives him an annoyed look.

Sakshi was watching all this and she thought that something is going on between them by looking Arjun holding Riya's hand. Well of course there is something going on between but now that what Sakshi was thinking. As she saw this she had a smile on her face and after few seconds of this an idea clicked inside her mind and she quickly move to shree and Chottu.

Arjun: [Annoyed] now what?

Riya looked towards both of their hands and as Arjun watch this he quickly left her hand.  Riya gave him an angry look and in return he did the same.

By the time Sakshi reached to shree and Chottu.

Sakshi: She will not come. She is having some urgent work to do and so she will stay here.

Chottu: ok. So let's leave.

All three of them went to parking plot. Sakshi was having a smile on her face without shree and Chottu noticing that.

By the time she went outside to find all three of them at the place she last saw them but they were not there. She thought they might have move to parking plot and so she went to parking plot but she didn't find them there also. She went to watchman and asked him if he has saw them anywhere and he informed her that they have already left.

She got very angry with this and took her phone out of her pocket when a round shining thing falls from her pocket without her knowing this. She called shree but find her phone dead. She got worried how she will reach to her home.

Keep reading to watch what happen next'''..

Chapter 1 -  84980558  

Edited by TheAutHer - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear
i love dis title itself
amazing os
in btw welcum to d forum!
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a good start dear.. Continue soon..
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it's a very lovely start, Rathore shy😆
and i guess Arjun is still the angry young man😳
Please continue soon😊
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Angry arjun
hamesha danta hi rahata hai riya ko.
Aur ye tino bhi chod ke chale gaye.
Rathod is good.
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
welcome in arjun forums
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely start...
riya is there...
arjun is always angry young man...
cont soon...
waiting...
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
intersting...sam is mumbling in front of ash...thats something i really want to look forward...

arjun...uff, isse kab akal ayegi?

and chotu ki choti...shree liza will fall in love with other partners...okkk

update soon
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsum start yar...!!!
lol sameer shy haan...!!! love the way he was shying in aksing aisha and arjun helped him...!!
uff ye arjun ka angry young avatar uska picha nai chodega😆
hmm so shreetu and sakshi left... ab how will riya go? what was that shiny thing  that fell from her pocket?
continue soon...
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Grate stat dear...
Waiting for more...