he said next time I don't want see n thst kiss mean nothing to me
khushi to same answer, to him
" good"
khushi 😡 with man who call for her bed.
mami is FBI, 007 😉

chapters ::10

arnav teaser her
kiss her again. in office
can understand 😕 he was 😡 because of shyam. and now he tell her that I said to forget becouse I want you to remember our second kiss
anjili say to khushi she is arnav girlfriend
breaking khushi heart 😭

chapter : 11

anjali 😲 teaser khushi
biger 😲 khushi fight for her right 👏
I love their lift scene

Khushi was fuming. She felt humiliated and angry. Arnav Singh Raizada had a girlfriend and yet he had kissed her not once but twice intimately! Why?! Devi Maiyya, why had she responded to his kisses so?!. She hated him! She needed to go up to his room and teach him a lesson!

Deep in thought, Khushi was punching furiously at the elevator button, when the lift opened and the object of her disgust, Arnav Singh Raizada, stood in front of her!

Khushi was quick to react. Before he could walk out of the lift, she entered it and grabbing him by the lapel of his shirt, roughly pushed him back into the lift. Momentarily, Arnav was taken aback but he recovered quickly. He smiled and said in a flirtish tone "I am irreresistable, am I not?" And pressed the button to the topmost floor.

Eyes flashing anger, Khushi raised her hand to slap the silly smirk off his face! How dare he!

"What the''!" he hissed, gripping her wrist in mid-air, denying her the pleasure of slapping him!

"Chhodiye humey (Leave me)!" Khushi cried struggling to free herself. "Don't touch me, you two-timer! You have a girlfriend and had no qualms kissing me! You insulted her as much as you insulted me!"

Arnav stared at her for a few seconds nonpulssed. Then something floated up in his eyes.What was it? Hurt!? Surely my words did not hurt him, Khushi thought in disbelief !

"Don't talk to me like that! Don't accuse me of something that is no true" he spat in a harsh voice, clenching his fist.

Khushi said in a sarcastic tone, "Lavanya is not your girlfriend? Really? But Anjaliji thinks'"

Arnav cut in, " Di doesn't know'..we have broken up."

"When?" Khushi questioned him, her tone incredulous..

"What if I say, the day I met you," Arnav whispered, advancing towards her, his lips a firm line, his caramel eyes dark and intent.

"What if I say, I don't believe you," Khushi said retreating, shaking her head, confused.

Suddenly, the lift door clanged open and a group of people entered the lift, laughing and chatting. Arnav moved away from Khushi's line of vision. When the lift reached the ground floor he walked out, hands in his pocket, his face stern without so much so as glancing at her.

Mohan is gonna to drop khush for home ... arnie it rude.
khushi meet with accident 😭
Anjali was on the phone. "What happened, Khushiji? Why are you sounding like this? I was worried. Have you reached home safely?" She bombarded Khushi with questions.

Relief creeped into Khushi's heart at the sound of a familiar voice. "I just met with an accident Anjaliji, but '"

"Accident!" Anjali shrieked at the other end !

Suddenly, Anjali's voice faded and another voice, husky and even more familiar to Khushi, rasped at the other end, "You had an accident, Khushi? Tum theek ho, Khushi (Are you okay)? Arnav's concern floated into her ears.

Tears rolled down Khushi's cheeks at the undisguised desperation and worry in his voice. At that moment she wanted nothing more than his strong arms around her'her cold body snuggling into his warm one.

"Ar..Arnav'ji," she sobbed into the phone.

"Shhh! Khushi'..don't," he said in a strangely soft voice. Then a calm, steady, commanding tone, "I am coming, Khushi. Just stay put. Samjhi tum (do you understand)? I am coming for you."

Khushi smiled through her tears. In that moment she knew when he was not involved with anyone else when he had kissed her.

Two strong beams of light cut through the darkness, Arnav's SUV screeched to a halt in front of her. Leaving the engine running, Arnav jumped out of the vehicle and ran to her and hugged her tight.

The blood in Khushi's veins turned into sweet honey as his strong arms protected her and the warmth of his body penetrated hers.

"You hurt?" he asked, withdrawing back, his eyes roaming over her, noting the visible cuts and bruises with increasing alarm.

"I am sorry Khushi. Its my fault. I shouldn't have let you go'," he murmered against her forehead, his eyes closed, his breathing hard.

The overladen clouds burst, cascading down upon them.

They stood hugging each, a thunder raging within them, making them oblivious to the storm outside.

please continue.
thanksfor mp me
sorry for late reply.

dear I really love this scene so I copy n paste
Edited by tparvaiz - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tparvaiz

awesome dear
awesomeupdates

chapters :: 9

arnav drop khushi to her home, but shyam. name come he is 😡
he said next time I don't want see n thst kiss mean nothing to me
khushi to same answer, to him
" good"
khushi 😡 with man who call for her bed.
mami is FBI, 007 😉

chapters ::10

arnav teaser her
kiss her again. in office
can understand 😕 he was 😡 because of shyam. and now he tell her that I said to forget becouse I want you to remember our second kiss
anjili say to khushi she is arnav girlfriend
breaking khushi heart 😭

chapter : 11

anjali 😲 teaser khushi
biger 😲 khushi fight for her right 👏
I love their lift scene

Khushi was fuming. She felt humiliated and angry. Arnav Singh Raizada had a girlfriend and yet he had kissed her not once but twice intimately! Why?! Devi Maiyya, why had she responded to his kisses so?!. She hated him! She needed to go up to his room and teach him a lesson!

Deep in thought, Khushi was punching furiously at the elevator button, when the lift opened and the object of her disgust, Arnav Singh Raizada, stood in front of her!

Khushi was quick to react. Before he could walk out of the lift, she entered it and grabbing him by the lapel of his shirt, roughly pushed him back into the lift. Momentarily, Arnav was taken aback but he recovered quickly. He smiled and said in a flirtish tone "I am irreresistable, am I not?" And pressed the button to the topmost floor.

Eyes flashing anger, Khushi raised her hand to slap the silly smirk off his face! How dare he!

"What the''!" he hissed, gripping her wrist in mid-air, denying her the pleasure of slapping him!

"Chhodiye humey (Leave me)!" Khushi cried struggling to free herself. "Don't touch me, you two-timer! You have a girlfriend and had no qualms kissing me! You insulted her as much as you insulted me!"

Arnav stared at her for a few seconds nonpulssed. Then something floated up in his eyes.What was it? Hurt!? Surely my words did not hurt him, Khushi thought in disbelief !

"Don't talk to me like that! Don't accuse me of something that is no true" he spat in a harsh voice, clenching his fist.

Khushi said in a sarcastic tone, "Lavanya is not your girlfriend? Really? But Anjaliji thinks'"

Arnav cut in, " Di doesn't know'..we have broken up."

"When?" Khushi questioned him, her tone incredulous..

"What if I say, the day I met you," Arnav whispered, advancing towards her, his lips a firm line, his caramel eyes dark and intent.

"What if I say, I don't believe you," Khushi said retreating, shaking her head, confused.

Suddenly, the lift door clanged open and a group of people entered the lift, laughing and chatting. Arnav moved away from Khushi's line of vision. When the lift reached the ground floor he walked out, hands in his pocket, his face stern without so much so as glancing at her.

Mohan is gonna to drop khush for home ... arnie it rude.
khushi meet with accident 😭
Anjali was on the phone. "What happened, Khushiji? Why are you sounding like this? I was worried. Have you reached home safely?" She bombarded Khushi with questions.

Relief creeped into Khushi's heart at the sound of a familiar voice. "I just met with an accident Anjaliji, but '"

"Accident!" Anjali shrieked at the other end !

Suddenly, Anjali's voice faded and another voice, husky and even more familiar to Khushi, rasped at the other end, "You had an accident, Khushi? Tum theek ho, Khushi (Are you okay)? Arnav's concern floated into her ears.

Tears rolled down Khushi's cheeks at the undisguised desperation and worry in his voice. At that moment she wanted nothing more than his strong arms around her'her cold body snuggling into his warm one.

"Ar..Arnav'ji," she sobbed into the phone.

"Shhh! Khushi'..don't," he said in a strangely soft voice. Then a calm, steady, commanding tone, "I am coming, Khushi. Just stay put. Samjhi tum (do you understand)? I am coming for you."

Khushi smiled through her tears. In that moment she knew when he was not involved with anyone else when he had kissed her.

Two strong beams of light cut through the darkness, Arnav's SUV screeched to a halt in front of her. Leaving the engine running, Arnav jumped out of the vehicle and ran to her and hugged her tight.

The blood in Khushi's veins turned into sweet honey as his strong arms protected her and the warmth of his body penetrated hers.

"You hurt?" he asked, withdrawing back, his eyes roaming over her, noting the visible cuts and bruises with increasing alarm.

"I am sorry Khushi. Its my fault. I shouldn't have let you go'," he murmered against her forehead, his eyes closed, his breathing hard.

The overladen clouds burst, cascading down upon them.

They stood hugging each, a thunder raging within them, making them oblivious to the storm outside.

please continue.
thanksfor mp me
sorry for late reply.

dear I really love this scene so I copy n paste

Thanks for liking and commenting on the chapters! I am delghted. Hope everything fine at home!🤗
Yoyo-free thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know i'm a month late, but that was...Oooh! 😃 AMAZING! OMG AMAZING!!
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i started to read your story today...i can only say one word... beautiful
wiwy thumbnail
I know i'm a month late, but that was...Oooh! 😃 AMAZING! OMG AMAZING!![/QUOTE
Never mind the late bit! I am so happy you liked it! And commented! Thankyou so much!😃
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranogill

i started to read your story today...i can only say one word... beautiful

Awww! Thanks a tonne!😃
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
reading your story this weekend. Thank you for keeping me distracted and happy-- I really needed it right now.
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
its wonderful!
i love it :D
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are an amazing writer dear Wiwy,
From the first part till the 11th all were very beautifully written.
Arnav is same but with different exercise...
Their first meeting ...
The bed was in very bad condition..lol...aur woh bhi without playing cricketwa...
The dizziness she felt...
He was enjoying...
The first laughter they shared after that bed fiasco...
The second meeting...
At RM the pool side and the first kiss...
Mamaji n Mamiji are back...I think they are going to be a problem.
Mr Aman, interestin
g character...very helpful person for both siblings .
Oh Shyam and the mention of Shyam Babua was in very much gussa...
I think he is already possessive for Khushi...
Poor girl, when will she realize the true Color of him? NK has soft corner for Khushi..hmmm.and the second kiss...
Anjali ne toh apni aurse kaam kar dikhaya...Ms. La ke baarein mai Jo kaha..
Phirse ladai...n ...the accident...
The rain...the hug...
By the way...you have woven all the dialogs very beautifully...

Thanks a lot...
It's time to read further...
Arshiforeverlv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol really good update
One of my favs so far!