Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you, all of you⭐️ for aprreciating my work! 🤗Muuaah!😃 🤗

The following 163 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985, anaviabhi, js84, Rain_drop, honeyboney1, neykaria, momof2_IPKKND, vanesha230,

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 11

Hey My Readers ⭐️❤️🤗 I am back!

With my present state of mind there is more restlessness in this chapter than the promised craziness. Chalega na? (Will this do?)

Khushi's smile disappeared immediately on hearing that Lavanya was Arnav's girlfriend. Anjali saw the change in Khushi's expression and smiled inwardly.

"Let's go and sit in the front row Khushiji" said Anjali clutching Khushi's hand.

Khushi. said in a shaken voice, "Anjaliji, you go ahead. I need to have a word with someone."

"Oh, okay," Anjali said hiding a smile.

Khushi was fuming. She felt humiliated and angry. Arnav Singh Raizada had a girlfriend and yet he had kissed her not once but twice intimately! Why?! Devi Maiyya, why had she responded to his kisses so?!. She hated him! She needed to go up to his room and teach him a lesson!

Deep in thought, Khushi was punching furiously at the elevator button, when the lift opened and the object of her disgust, Arnav Singh Raizada, stood in front of her!

Khushi was quick to react. Before he could walk out of the lift, she entered it and grabbing him by the lapel of his shirt, roughly pushed him back into the lift. Momentarily, Arnav was taken aback but he recovered quickly. He smiled and said in a flirtish tone "I am irreresistable, am I not?" And pressed the button to the topmost floor.

Eyes flashing anger, Khushi raised her hand to slap the silly smirk off his face! How dare he!

"What the''!" he hissed, gripping her wrist in mid-air, denying her the pleasure of slapping him!

"Chhodiye humey (Leave me)!" Khushi cried struggling to free herself. "Don't touch me, you two-timer! You have a girlfriend and had no qualms kissing me! You insulted her as much as you insulted me!"

Arnav stared at her for a few seconds nonpulssed. Then something floated up in his eyes.What was it? Hurt!? Surely my words did not hurt him, Khushi thought in disbelief !

"Don't talk to me like that! Don't accuse me of something that is no true" he spat in a harsh voice, clenching his fist.

Khushi said in a sarcastic tone, "Lavanya is not your girlfriend? Really? But Anjaliji thinks'"

Arnav cut in, " Di doesn't know'..we have broken up."

"When?" Khushi questioned him, her tone incredulous..

"What if I say, the day I met you," Arnav whispered, advancing towards her, his lips a firm line, his caramel eyes dark and intent.

"What if I say, I don't believe you," Khushi said retreating, shaking her head, confused.

Suddenly, the lift door clanged open and a group of people entered the lift, laughing and chatting. Arnav moved away from Khushi's line of vision. When the lift reached the ground floor he walked out, hands in his pocket, his face stern without so much so as glancing at her.

She was desperate to find out what he meant up there in the lift, but he deliberately avoided her throughout the Conference.. As the programme drew to a close, her restlessness grew. Khushi suppressed the desire to talk to Anjali about Lavanya who had left after the inaugural session.

"Is anything the matter, Khushiji?" Anjali nudged Khushi who was fidgeting in the seat next to her.

" No, nothing'" she lied with downcast eyes.

"Its raining cats and dogs outside. Are you worried how to get home on your scooter? Don't worry I will tell Chhotey to drop you," saying that Anjali went to talk to her brother who was having an animated conversation with the delegates..

On any other occasion Khushi would have declined the offer but this time she kept mum. She acknowledged the voice within her that told her she wanted to be alone with him.

However, Anjali returned annoyed with her brother. "He says he is extremely busy with the delegates but he will tell our driver, Mohan to drop you home, Khushiji."

Disappointment formed a painful lump in Khushi's throat. "It has stopped pouring, Anjaliji. Anyway, I don't want to leave my scooter here. Thank you for everything." Khushi hugged Anjali and made a hasty exit.

The sky was downcast, the clouds threatening to burst again, Khushi thought bleakly as she accelerated her scooter.

Suddenly, the scooter skidded on the desolate wet road and Khushi went flying into the bushes, while the scooter slipped out of control and hit the trunk of a huge tree. For a few seconds, Khushi's world became hazy and her heart thudded in her ears. She clutched the bushes for dear life and blinked rapidly.

Then slowly she sat up and then rose to her feet gingerly. She inspected herself. Except for a few cuts and bruises she seemed to be fine.

She was about to step out of the bushes, when her phone rang. Khushi looked around for her jhola ( a cloth bag) and finding it lying at her feet she extracted the phone from its cover.

"Hello," Khushi said, in a voice which even to herself sounded very strained.

Anjali was on the phone. "What happened, Khushiji? Why are you sounding like this? I was worried. Have you reached home safely?" She bombarded Khushi with questions.

Relief creeped into Khushi's heart at the sound of a familiar voice. "I just met with an accident Anjaliji, but '"

"Accident!" Anjali shrieked at the other end !

Suddenly, Anjali's voice faded and another voice, husky and even more familiar to Khushi, rasped at the other end, "You had an accident, Khushi? Tum theek ho, Khushi (Are you okay)? Arnav's concern floated into her ears.

Tears rolled down Khushi's cheeks at the undisguised desperation and worry in his voice. At that moment she wanted nothing more than his strong arms around her'her cold body snuggling into his warm one.

"Ar..Arnav'ji," she sobbed into the phone.

"Shhh! Khushi'..don't," he said in a strangely soft voice. Then a calm, steady, commanding tone, "I am coming, Khushi. Just stay put. Samjhi tum (do you understand)? I am coming for you."

Khushi smiled through her tears. In that moment she knew when he was not involved with anyone else when he had kissed her.

Two strong beams of light cut through the darkness, Arnav's SUV screeched to a halt in front of her. Leaving the engine running, Arnav jumped out of the vehicle and ran to her and hugged her tight.

The blood in Khushi's veins turned into sweet honey as his strong arms protected her and the warmth of his body penetrated hers.

"You hurt?" he asked, withdrawing back, his eyes roaming over her, noting the visible cuts and bruises with increasing alarm.

"I am sorry Khushi. Its my fault. I shouldn't have let you go'," he murmered against her forehead, his eyes closed, his breathing hard.

The overladen clouds burst, cascading down upon them.

They stood hugging each, a thunder raging within them, making them oblivious to the storm outside.

Hey friends⭐️ please press Like😃, that is, if you liked the update😃 and do comment while you are at it!😉 😃 Thanks!🤗

Buddy me for PMs.😃 Thanks!🤗

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wiwy

I need to breathe...

I need to update...very soon!

I need you guys...thanks for being there!

🤗

no need to ask that
why are you asking
we are always with you
without
your say
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res wa

lovely dear
i not imagine this
twist
for sure
editing is so beautiful
and arnav
was rockstar today

loved it
thanks a lot
Edited by salooni - 11 years ago
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is gooing to be awesome from now on i guess!! can u pm me too please??
Barun_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First of all

I missed freaking 2 updates

Cz my lappy crashed...

n wen I returned I saw k situation was worst

with Arnav being a jerk to Khushi

But now

M so happyyy

Yayyy !!!!!!!!!

This one update made my day !!!

Thnxx Wiwy ji !!!

U really amaze me everytime...

Cz last time wen I left

I never thought k Arnav would leave Khushi like that...

only cz of hearing Shyam n NK's name from her mouth...

But he did

n then I never thought k in the next update

Tables would turn n the situation will change...

I just love u !!!

Chalo bohot ho gyi meri bakwaas

Coming to the update now

OMG

Anjali me dimaag kab se aa gya ??

She actually is playing cupid for our ArShi...

n Khushi ka gussa jaayas tha...

She grabbed his collar n pushed him back...

n these lines

He smiled and said in a flirtish tone "I am irreresistable, am I not?"

I was like

Usse kya puchh rhe ho ??

Hum sab se puchho...

n he even pressed the button to the topmost floor...

Besharam...

Arnav broke up with La ,the day he met Khushi...

This means k after the night wen her bed broke...

This was the most shocking part...

n This was soo quick

La now out of the story na...

But i was feeling sad for Arnav...

He was hurt by Khushi's words...

That's why he was ignoring her...

Why didn't Khushi believe him ??
But it's okay I guess cz he behaved like a jerk after their Poolside kiss

Her scooter slipped

n Arnav cares for her sooo much na...

That he couldn't hide his concern after hearing about her accident...
He could not pretend more...
Khushi too melted hearing him...
n then she was sure that he is not with La...
He was saying the truth...
n He is not cheating her...
The hug was just superb...
Arnav was worried about Khushi
n he wanted to protect her...
n Khushi felt protected in his arms...
I just don't have enough words
for this hug...
Thanks for the awesome update !!!!

Edited by Barun_Addict - 11 years ago
mutermuter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail