Frequent Posters

badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just found this today and just love it

Very awesome
Please write more
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm. I am enjoying this story very much. Thank you.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Awww! So many compliments in one go! 😳
Thanks Issk! Actually, I love hearing nice things about me and my writing! 😉 😆
Issk you are the best!⭐️ Issk Zindabaad, I say!!!!❤️ 🤗❤️🤗

Awww!!! from me too 🤗 Sweetest things you say 😳😳
Thanks for writing, Wiwy the Wicked! Makes me go
🥳 each update!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Arshi guruji 🤗❤️ ❤️

I can't thank you enough for the collage! You are my saviour! Always! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Iss war ko kya naam doon😆

Yes, the bed will be there soon!😉

❤️You are always welcome my riddler...any time.Take good care of you and your family.😊
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you all for your encouragement 🤗

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhi, Rain_drop, honeyboney1, vanesha230, sanjaiovi, prameelamenon, owin,

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

My readers,

I give you Arshi's second kiss ☺️ for your love and support!!❤️🤗

And Evil Arnav😈 for free😆

Chapter 10

A week went by since Arnav had dumped Khushi in front of her flat and told her to forget the kiss. For Khushi the days grew long, the nights even longer. Neha grumbled that Khushi had stopped talking to her and Khushi put the blame on her NSS(National Social Scheme)project. She had immersed herself in work as the team leader of her project on 'The Health of Children in Rural India".But she knew in her heart of hearts that it was a therapy to rid herself of Arnav's thoughts. She was surprised that even after so many days she could feel his warm hands round her waist, and his lips on hers.

She was sitting on a bench in her college premises, listless and lost, when a peon told her that the Principal was asking for her. When she entered the Principal's room, Sister smiled at her and handed her a card.

"There is an International Conference on 'Malnutrition Among Chidren' tomorrow at Asoka hotel. Since I can't go, I thought you might be interested as the topic is closely related to your NSS(National Social Scheme)project. Khushi was delighted and thanked Sister.

Next morning, Khushi bid goodbye to Neha who was leaving for an official tour to Bangalore and drove her scooter to the hotel where the conference was organized. She parked her scooter and after registration, entered a huge hall which was teeming with people.

She was looking for a place to sit, when a gust of wind enveloped her! She felt his presence! She immediately looked up to see two familiar chocolate brown eyes looking straight at her across the room. Her heart lurched! What was he doing here, she pondered. He was in a navy blue three piece suit looking his handsome best surrounded by a group of men who were listening to him in earnest. As he raked his hand through his gelled hair Khushi thought, his hair is much softer than it looks.

She was aghast at her train of thoughts and forced herself to break the eyelock and look away. But her heart gave her away, its noise deafening her ears!

A gentle voice rose above the din, "Khushiji, I presume? I am Aman. We have spoken on the phone, about the broken bed, remember? Khushi stared at the owner of the voice. He looked and sounded efficient and dependable. She liked him. "Namaste Amanji, we meet at last," she smiled at him. "Have you come with him? She asked pointing in the general direction of Arnav.

Aman chuckled, "You can say that since ASR has organised this conference.

Khushi's eyes widened, "Oh I thought it was organised by Anjali Charitable Foundation. Then as realization dawned on her she said, Oh, Anjali as in Anjaliji! Is she here?"

"No, but she will be here soon. Uh hum' Khushiji actually can you come upstairs to ASR's suite? He wants to see you."

Khushi swallowed hard. No. You should not meet him, her brain said. But her heart was already dancing at the thought of being with him again, after a gap of so many days.

She nodded and Aman led her to ASR's room on the first floor.

The doof was unlocked and Khushi twisted the knob and entered his parlour.. He was standing by the huge glass window, legs apart, hands in his pocket looking straight into her large hazel eyes as she entered. Her heart fluttered.

"I knew you would come, Khushi. What took you so long? Didn't you miss me because I sure did miss you," he said in a low husky voice, his brown orbs pools of longing desire! He walked slowly towards her'.

K stood still but her heart raced as he came nearer and nearer. She could now smell his musky perfume, she could feel his eyes scalding her body where they touched.

He slowly raised his hand and tucked the errant strand of hair which was blowing into her face behind her ears. As her breath hitched he scanned her face as if challenging her to stop him. But that one touch had undone Khushi.

"Why should I miss you, you told me to get out of your life," she said her eyes brimming with tears.

"Shhh!" he said putting his index finger on her lips .

"But I want to kiss you now" he said, his voice a soft whisper, his eyes a caress.

He was making it impossible for her to say no to him. But she made one last ditch effort.

"But you told me to forget our first kiss," she said defiantly.

He said in an innocent voice, "That was because I want you to remember the second kiss vividly, Khushi."

Khushi couldn't help smile at his reply. But she decided to teach him a lesson.

"The conference must have begun Arnavji. I have to go," saying that Khushi turned to go. But the next moment she found her back pinned against him in a way that send shivers down her body. He nuzzled her behind her ear and Khushi moaned unable to keep up the pretense many more. She felt his lips on her earlobes, nibbling and exploring with his tongue. He trailed her white neck with soft kisses, grazing her collarbone with wet lips. Then he turned her pliant body to face him and claimed her lips in a soft, languid kiss, drinking her in slowly, savouring her sweetness. Khushi shuddered against him. How can the same person kiss so differently she thought moaning against his lips. Hey Devi Maiyya, his first kiss had me floating and his second one is drowning me.

There was a knock on the door and Khushi broke apart, adjusting her dupatta.

Anjali opened the door and stopped in her tracks to see Khushi in the room.

"Arrey, Khushiji, aap yahan? (Oh Khushiji, what are you doing here?)" said Anjali taking in Khushi's flustered state and quirking her eyebrows at her brother. Arnav shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

Khushi was at a loss of words but quickly recovered to reply, "Namaste Anjaliji ! I have come to attend this conference. I am going to the hall now." And saying that she literally ran out of the room feigning innocence to Anjali's knowing looks.

When Khushi entered the hall all eyes were glued to an attractive young woman with shoulder length hair. She was wearing an off shoulder short brown dress with stiletto heels.

"Isn't the girl on the podium beautiful and smart? Anjali's voice said behind her.

Khushi smiled and nodded her head.

"She is Chhotey's girlfriend, Lavanya Kashyap. She works in his office" Anjali whispered in Khushi's ear.

Hey friends, please press Like,😃 that is, if you liked the update and do comment while you are at it! 😃Thanks!🤗

Buddy me for PMs. 😃

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
NOOO, Khushi's Heart :( Poor Soul .
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely edit
lovely update
love there missing
there meeting
there romance
and twist of layavanya
loving it
tfs
Edited by salooni - 11 years ago
Robesha thumbnail
Dont u thunk your Arnav behave very rudely And your khushi is innocent in someways and what a heart break for Kushi with little introduction of his girlfriend. Arnav needs a lesson hope he get it soon and plz dont bring the third kiss with Arnav high headiness.
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nooo

y would anjali say dat...is she just seeing her reaction or is lavnya realy his gf...

Khushi shldnt hav let arnav kiss her...