Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb updtπŸ€—
cont soon
spongebobchick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVED the update!!!!
But seriously??!??! Such a kiss when his sister AND Mami were literally a few steps away???!! ;)!! I loved the use of Arnavs mums letter whilst Khushi was there! It seemed really fitting!!! I wonder what's going to happen once they break from their passion-fuelled make out session LOL! Oh, and what if Mami walks in on them???!!! LOL!!! Thanks for the PM!!!!
melonie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update.

Arnav and Khushi were just basking in each others company when Arnav decides to act stupid. Really I want to shake him up. He was just like this in the show also no? He knows he wants Khushi, his heart is with her but still he goes around doing just the opposite.

I am glad Khushi didn't accept the bed...serves him right :)

Anjali is planing something me feels and I am not very sure about Mami...

Pls cont soon...
Edited by melonie - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

This is called 'Pal mein pyaar, pal mein nafrat' πŸ˜†. Ye akhir ho kya raha hai! Now this is getting interesting. Looks like Shyam has been sent to jail and Arnav seems to be behind this. Both Anjali and Mami have got the shaq. And, both have seen them together, haww... Ab aage kya hoga? So, Anjali wants Khushi and not La in her Chotey's life, hmm... One thing I am observing, Arnav has never talked rudely with Mami in the show. But, here he is. Of course, the reasons are there. Let's see what Mami does.

Durgey my dear detective!πŸ˜† Love you!❀️ Great observations as usual!πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: aminakhan

Amazing update...
Who is mami actually talking to... Hmmm... Now this is interesting...
Waiting for next

Hey AminaπŸ˜ƒ
Good to hear from you againπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for liking and commenting!πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Mami already spreading gossip and Anjali also knows only the couple who kissed dont know so we they are in for trouble and probably blame each other πŸ˜† waiting for the next part Wiwy

Well said Chalhov!⭐️ The only couple who kissed don't know!πŸ˜‰
πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

That was some kiss

Leave it to armav to be arrogant and mean
And wow now Anjali nani and oh no mami knows

Arnav arrogant and mean! What the Anita!😭
I thought he was hot and sexy!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Awesome update ⭐️wiwy.love it.❀️

so Anjali Di is sayani...She connected the dots.Mami is 007 bond in your FF.OK Hello and Byeee

So in NK's words iss war ko kya naam doon...He is possessive about her madly and can't see her having others's names on her lips which he just kissed...very true to character of ASR πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good to go lets see how the bed brings them together as it seems it's going to be delivered at ASR mention...😳

Arshi guruji πŸ€—β€οΈ ❀️

I can't thank you enough for the collage! You are my saviour! Always! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Iss war ko kya naam doonπŸ˜†

Yes, the bed will be there soon!πŸ˜‰
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

wiwy,

just back from hectic dilli shilli... was so waiting to read 8 and 9. did. am presently dhak dhaking... that flung off aanchal did it. your raizada is quite a wild one, you really have to get lucky to kiss him... that too clandestinely. niiice.

about the husband being the first one bit... i was rofling. i have actually said that at 16 to a guy whom i randomly selected for my first kiss experience (best friend had gone through it, i too had to of course, had lunch with the same best friend this time in delhi)... so while the kiss was mandatory...sex was a complete nahiiin. the poor man, who incidentally thought i was about 20, was so flabbergasted when i said what you khushi ji did. poor baby arnav ji. but in the end... passion has its way. yay.

Indi did my story provide you some relief after hectic dilli ! Great!πŸ˜ƒ
The flung of the aanchal!!☺️ Thanks for liking that! He he!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
You randomly selected a guy for kissing because your best friend shared her experience with you?🀣 I guess many of us grew up on the idea that hubby should ideally be the first man ...but yes, passion has its way!
Please update your story soon!πŸ€—

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Wiwy the Wicked!

Read both 8 and 9 back to back and am super thrilled! With each update, you up the excitement level, and the longing for the next one, it is forever barkaraar (as in it is forever unabated!) That to me, no mean feat πŸ‘πŸ‘ Amazing!

Your writing, i adore from day one, always so energetic and charged...and yet not one word out of place or faaltu... I love that. The HQ (heat quotient!) toh is brilliant madam 😊 But so is the rest of it...the words are lovely, and the twists and turns in this story, all seamless ⭐️⭐️

Enjoyed reading and looking forward to the next one now!
Only Beds Zindabaad!!

Awww! So many compliments in one go! 😳
Thanks Issk! Actually, I love hearing nice things about me and my writing! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Issk you are the best!⭐️ Issk Zindabaad, I say!!!!❀️ πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—