Edited by cheesemad - 11 years ago
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Pls update d nxt part sooon
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
☺️ Oh My gosh! that was damn hot. wiwy - wonderful update. I am still shivering from the after effects. Poor Khushi!Lucky Khushi! I wonder what will happen next. Waise no PM for this one? Please do PM me on the next update. Will be till then. Ciao.
thangam100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for pm, i liked it...
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg 😳 Awesome update 😊
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
to all writer thanks for reminding me back the arshi
you rock

Edited by salooni - 11 years ago
pips27 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooo...finally no interruption ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

that was a nice update 😃😃😃

update soon and thanks 😳😳😳😳😳
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thankyou all my readers for liking and commenting on Chapter 8! 🤗❤️

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

kichus, js84, anaviabhi, Rain_drop, kk10, vanesha230, thepelican, Syira, sanjaiovi, abcdz,
Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey friends,🤗

Thanks for the constant pestering for an update! Makes me feel loved!😆

But seriously, believe me,was not getting enough time to write!😭 I am very, very sorry!

Biting my nails! Anxiously hoping this is worth the wait!😃

Chapter 9

Arnav tugged at the dori of Khushi's red blouse and opened it, all the while kissing her sensuously. Khushi moaned against his lips as he gently smoothed her long thick flowing hair over her left shoulder and explored the smooth white expanse of her back with the tips of his finger in concentric circles, pleasuring her as much as pleasuring himself.

Anjali and Mami's voices had ceased to exist for them by now. All they could hear was each others heart beats which were beating as one...dhadkane ek ho jati hain...

[Credit for the edit goes to my Guruji⭐️, my Blaster friend⭐️ Arshi 🤗]

There is no saying how far they would have gone that day if the wet aanchal of Khushi's red saree which he had removed from her bosom and thrown to the winds had not billowed up and landed on their heads. The red shimmer moistened again at the touch of two sucking pair of wet lips and the material clung brazenly, till they drew apart reluctantly.

Khushi's beautiful hazel eyes fluttered open as Arnav slowly sashayed down the thin material to reveal two languid caramel orbs drugged with desire. Khushi suddenly felt shy and lowering her long thick eyelashes over a red blush on her cheeks disentangled her fingers from his dark wavy and quickly brought her hands down, clutching at the sides of her saree lest they rise to touch him again.

For a few seconds neither moved, neither spoke, two silent figures silhouetted against the orange red twilight hue, one shape fitting into the other forming a perfect picture, a couple.

Then Arnav shifted. He handed Khushi her aanchal, averting his gaze from her cleavage and said in a hushed voice, " It's late, Khushi. I will drop you home."

And saying that he turned and walked towards his room. Khushi gasped in shock. What was he doing?!What if Anjaliji n Mami were in the room?!

Arnav sauntered into his room to find a teary eyed Di embracing Mami while the latter consoled her. The two women almost died of shock to see Arnav clad only in his towel, entering his room from the poolside. They exclaimed simultaneously,

"Hello hi, bye bye!"

"Chhotey!"

"What?" Arnav asked in an innocent voice. But before either could recover from the shock of seeing him like this he said curtly, " Di am I allowed to dress in the privacy of my room?" But looked pointedly at Mami

Mami gulped. She did not want to be in the black book of Arnav. But by nature she was too nosy to let go her suspicions about him and Khushi. She was sure she had heard Khushi in Arnav's room. Maybe Khushi was outside, by the pool, she thought, her detective mind zooming into work.

"Bootiphool pool and garden outside, Arnav bitwa! I wanted to seez..."

"Not today Mami, you have to go back to your new apartment, don't you?" There was a finality in Arnav's voice that encouraged no further discussion on the issue.

Offended,,Mami dawdled out of the room muttering, "Hello hi, bye bye."

"Really Chhotey,you are so rude!" Anjali whispered fiercely at her brother.

"And you are so gullible Di ! Trusting the so-called relatives who till yesterday did not care whether Nani,you and I were dead or alive!" retorted Arnav.

Anjali gave Arnav an exasperated look and walked out of the room after Mami, trying to pacify her!

Arnav locked the room and quickly changed into a half sleeves blue t-shirt and casual beige pants. Then taking his car keys he walked over to the poolside to fetch Khushi.

She had in the meantime found her pink purse under the ledge of the pool's corner and was getting impatient to go home. So when she saw him approaching her she hissed, "What took you so long?"

Arnav was taken aback."What do you mean?" he said, gritting his teeth. "I came to get you as soon as I sent them packing. If you were getting so bored out here why didn't you come with me to the room to say hello to Di and Mami? No guts, eh?"

Khushi retorted without thinking, "If I had no guts how did I kiss you first?" She bit her lips as soon as the words were out of her mouth and the tip of her nose turned red.

As her heart pounded in her chest. Arnav's eyes darkened and he moved towards her with slow deliberate steps.

With a smirk on his lips, he touched the tip of her nose playfully and drawled huskily, "It does not take guts to kiss Arnav Singh Raizada. It takes luck! You are plain lucky. But don't push your luck too far. Come along fast, I will drop you home.Don't waste my time." And he swiveled on his heels and left.

"What does he think of himself! Does he think this world is full of crazy females wanting to try out their luck by kissing him! Laad Governor kahi ke!" Khushi thought aloud, scurrying after him, cursing herself for not getting her Scooty. Anyway, even if she had got her scooter she had no idea how to reach her apartment from Raizada Mansion, she grimaced.

On the long drive to Khushi's flat, the kiss played on both their minds. After the tiff, both were silent, neither wanting to start a conversation which would once again lead them to the why and wherefores of their unleashed passion for each other. Nor could they bring themselves to lighten the air by discussing the weather ! The tension between them was palpable.

Suddenly Khushi's phone rang, Chalo Maiyya ke bhavan, bhavan, bhavan.

Arnav rolled his eyes at her ringtone.

Khushi spoke into her cell phone, "Haan Babuji, kaise hain aap? (Yes, Babuji, how are you?" (pause)

Kyon kya Hua? Shyamji milne nahi aaye'dus din'.achha'.haan haan chinta to hogi hi'.hum NK se poochh kar batayenge.( Why what happened? Shyamji didn't come to meet you?...ten days'..okay'.yes of course you are bound to get worried'.I will ask NK and tell you)."

Khushi cut short the conversation as the SUV approached her complex. "Abhi rakhtey hain, Babuji. Thodi der main phone karengey (I am putting down the phone, Babuji. I will call you after some time)."

Khushi did not notice the silent rage in Arnav's eyes as he heard Khushi take the names of Shyam and NK in one breath. In fact, disconnecting the line, she turned to Arnav saying, " That was my Babuji. He was worried about Shyamji. You see Shyamji visits Babuji every other day, so''"

Arnav cut in saying in a stern voice, "Tell your father not to worry about Shyam. He is where he deserves to be." Looking at Khushi's astonished expression, he continued, "Don't ask me his whereabouts or how I have this information because I won't tell you anything, at least not now."

His brown eyes blazed with anger as he put on the brakes suddenly, bringing the vehicle to a halt with a jerk.

Khushi would have landed on the windshield if she had not tied the seatbelt.

I can't believe I kissed this man like crazy. He is so arrogant and rude and what does he mean he won't tell me, Khushi's mind raced.

"I don't expect anything from you anyway," Khushi said angrily.

"Good! I am glad. And while you are at it, don't read too much into what happened at the poolside," he spat.

"I have forgotten it already," she hurled at him.

"Great! Get out of my car and stay out of my life. You have so many better things to do don't you, many other people to think about, right?" Arnav said grimly his face darkening.

Khushi opened her mouth to reply but feeling irritated with him she opened the door and jumped out of the car,slamming the door on him with all her might! He wanted her to forget the kiss, he wanted her to get out of his life and so she would, she promised herself!

Arnav glared at her, and screeched away at top speed and was out of sight in seconds!

She had just emerged from the lift at her apartment door, when her phone rang. Khushi balanced her phone between her cheek and ear as she turned the key in the lock,"Yes, who is it?" she inquired.

"Madam I am calling from Only Beds showroom, on behalf of Mr.Sharma. You had ordered a queen sized oak bed. Your bed will be delivered tomorrow, before 12 noon, Madam," said a staccato voice.

Khushi's hand stilled and her blood boiled as she barked into the phone. "Listen, I have not ordered any bed. Go and give it the person who has purchased it. I have nothing to do with him anymore. You understand?" And saying that she ended the call,fuming!

In another part of the city, two ladies were pondering on the connection between Arnav and Khushi.

Anjali had, by chance, seen Khushi leave with her brother! It had struck her then where she had heard Khushi's name!

She remembered now, Aman had mentioned Khushi as someone to whom Chhotey might be attracted'..someone who could make her brother forget his current girlfriend Lavanya Kashyap! If this happened Nani would be the happiest as she detested Lavanya, Anjali thought with a sigh of relief !

But what would Nani think if I told her that according to Aman, Chhotey broke Khushi's bed, Anjali giggled all by herself !

After Arnav had dismissed Manorama Mami from his room in Raizada Masion, Mami had approached the pool stealthily from the other side and to her glee had seen them standing close together like lovers!

In her new apartment, Mami was whispering to someone at the other end of the line, "Jis ladki ke saath Arnav bitwa ka chakkar chalat raha hai, uska naam Khushi hai!(The girl with Arnav is having an affair is Khushi!)."

"Hello hi, Bye bye!"

😃Please press Like,😃 that is, if you liked the update and do comment while you are at it!😃 Thanks! 🤗

Buddy me for PMs if you think I can be your buddy.😃 Thanks!🤗

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago